🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your ALL TIME favorite wacky movie?

When I saw the question, only one film came to mind for me: Second Sight starring Bronson Pinchot. I love him so much!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I think I've watched Blazing Saddles more often than most, but I stopped watching the sanitized edited PC versions a long tome ago, Some I used to like I no longer care for. I thought Raising Arizona was funny, but they never rerun it so I don't know if I would still like it today.
Naked Gun. Even when I know the line in advance I still laugh

"Killer Klowns from outer space". Almost everybody hates and fears clowns so what's better than grotesque alien Klowns shooting cotton candy guns?

For me it's the screwball comedies of the 30's. His Gal Friday with Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell is my all time # 1.

I try and catch that one every time it comes around. It's funnier than the remake with Jack Lemmon, but I like both versions. Well written and acted. The actor who brings the reprieve from the Governor in the Grant and Russell version steals the movie.

The Producers with Zero Mostel and Gene Wilder is another one I will watch over again, even though I have it memorized almost. I can't watch the 2005 remake, it sucks; the individual actors in it are okay in other movies I've seen but just aren't right for this movie.

I try and catch that one every time it comes around. It's funnier than the remake with Jack Lemmon, but I like both versions. Well written and acted. The actor who brings the reprieve from the Governor in the Grant and Russell version steals the movie.
The Grant and Russell version was a remake but it was funnier than the original version

Forum List

Back