🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What is your background/interest in the Middle East?

I answered you. I can't help it that you are too much of a dishonest racist to read it.

I didn't see anything in your posts that would qualify as an answer. Could you point out which one you mean?

number 748 racist liar. Or do you deny that Israel has internationally recognized borders with Egypt and Jordan?

It doesn't.

The border between Egypt and Israel is called a permanent border that follows the international border between Palestine and Egypt.

The borders with Jordan have not been finalized because they have to be negotiated with Palestine.

I didn't see anything in your posts that would qualify as an answer. Could you point out which one you mean?

number 748 racist liar. Or do you deny that Israel has internationally recognized borders with Egypt and Jordan?

It doesn't.

The border between Egypt and Israel is called a permanent border that follows the international border between Palestine and Egypt.

The borders with Jordan have not been finalized because they have to be negotiated with Palestine.

Thank you for again demonstrating my point that you are a racist liar.

It doesn't.

What did I say that was incorrect?

It doesn't.

What did I say that was incorrect?

the parties accept the international boundary between Egypt and the former Palestine Mandate as the permanent border between them,

Read more: Egyptian - Israeli Peace Treaty (1979): Information from Answers.com

What???

Rudy

In how many of those cases have the walls NOT followed borders recognised by international law?

It's true the Israeli wall does not follow the 1948 cease-fire line. The actual final legal border is something which would have to be determined in a final peace settlement and is of course intimately linked with a whole series of other issues on which a settlement must be found (Jerusalem, Israeli setllements on the West Bank, water rights, security arrangements, etc.).
In the current state of things the West Bank is a piece of territory which under international law belongs to no state and therefore doesn't have internationally recognized borders. It is however under effective occupation of an internationally recognized state, i.e. Israel.

Palestine has international borders.
Been smoking Hashish again?

It doesn't.

Gee, it took you this long to figure it out? They are all liars, it's their occupation. Some of them, like this Tinmore character or Jos could actually be on the payroll of a mosque or Islamic organization, to spread this garbage propoganda.

I take issue with the qualification "illegal". As the occupying power Israel has a de facto right (and to certain extent even an obligation) to take whatever measures are necessary to ensure security. The erection of the wall falls well within that right, as do check-points and the like.

Artevelde -

No nation has the right to build anything outside its own internationally recognised borders, and to do so is, in effect, an annexation.

While any final peace process would inevitably see settlements like Gilo remain within Israel anyway, the construction of the wall outside the Green Line is without question an illegal act.

Gee, it took you this long to figure it out? They are all liars, it's their occupation. Some of them, like this Tinmore character or Jos could actually be on the payroll of a mosque or Islamic organization, to spread this garbage propoganda.

Were you not a racist extremist yourself, this point might have some value!

It always entertains the hells out of when people on Stormfront post this kind of statement, as if they were moderates, and the rest of the world that does not occupy itself with racial hatred were some kinf of perverted extremists!

Rudy

In how many of those cases have the walls NOT followed borders recognised by international law?
Not recognized? Israel is recognized as a country by the international community, and therefore as such, it can do as it pleases to protect itself, and not have to go to any authority to "get permission" to do anything. And besides, who cares what "other" countries think, really? After all we have many "countries" including the Mexicans that think the wall between the US and Mexico is "collective punishment" and "dangerous" and "oppressive" blah blah blah. There are even people right here in the US (bleeding heart liberals) that want the wall removed. You are even stupider and less educated than I thought.

Let's go back a step, so maybe you can understand this.

Do you understand what a border is?

Do you know what I mean by 'international recognition' of borders?

If so, do you believe it would be legal for the US to build a wall between, say, Mexicoty City and Oaxaca as a way of protecting US territory?
Ok, so this is where you prove conclusively that you are a shill for Islamo-Facism. Have you noticed not one of your statements so far have been true so far? Let's put your false claims about your "background" in that category as well.

Perhaps it is time for you to visit stormfront, the site you regularly visit, for some more anti Semitic theories?

Last edited:
I take issue with the qualification "illegal". As the occupying power Israel has a de facto right (and to certain extent even an obligation) to take whatever measures are necessary to ensure security. The erection of the wall falls well within that right, as do check-points and the like.

Artevelde -

No nation has the right to build anything outside its own internationally recognised borders, and to do so is, in effect, an annexation.

While any final peace process would inevitably see settlements like Gilo remain within Israel anyway, the construction of the wall outside the Green Line is without question an illegal act.

No nation has the right to build anything outside its own internationally recognised borders...

What about Israel? It has no borders.

Roudy -

Still waiting for your response to this -

If so, do you believe it would be legal for the US to build a wall between, say, Mexico City City and Oaxaca as a way of protecting US territory?

I do hope you are not one of those posters who just dodges any facts that appear, so that he can keep posting the same old myths, eve when he knows them to be false?

Ok, so this is where you prove conclusively that you are a shill for Islamo-Facism. Have you noticed not one of your statements so far have been true so far? Let's put your false claims about your "background" in that category as well.

Um....what?

Dude, that makes absolutely 0 sense!

Just address the facts as posted....the insane rants aren't of great interest to me.

What about Israel? It has no borders.

Israel has internationally recognised borders with Lebanon, Jordan, Gaza and Egypt.

The Golan border and those demarcating the West Bank are not entirely clear, but I take the Green Line as being the basis for any future settlement.

It always entertains the hells out of when people on Stormfront post this kind of statement, as if they were moderates, and the rest of the world that does not occupy itself with racial hatred were some kinf of perverted extremists!
Gee, did anybody understand what this moron said. Maybe his boyfriend Abdul took over for a few minutes, who knows. Keep in mind this is the same ignorant retard that corrects the smallest of typos.

How does somebody who regularly visits storm front accuse others of being racist? Answer: Jew haters have no shame.

Artevelde -

If you follow this logic it would be illegal for Israel to contruct anything in the West Bank including roads, public utilities, schools, hospitals, etc. Basically they would have had to let the West Bank undeveloped and without infrastructure for the past 45 years. Sorry, but this doesn't fly.

Roudy -

If so, do you believe it would be legal for the US to build a wall between, say, Mexico City City and Oaxaca as a way of protecting US territory?

I do hope you are not one of those posters who just dodges any facts that appear, so that he can keep posting the same old myths, eve when he knows them to be false?

I understand your point, but the analogy is not quite correct. To my knowledge Mexico is an internationally recognizd state with a functioning government. It is sovereign. this is not the case with the Palestinian territories.

Gee, did anybody understand what this moron said. Maybe his boyfriend Abdul took over for a few minutes, who knows. Keep in mind this is the same ignorant retard that corrects the smallest of typos.

How does somebody who regularly visits storm front accuse others of being racist? Answer: Jew haters have no shame.
Is Turnspeak in Arabic translated as 'Truth?'

Roudy -

First you claim that Israel's wall is the only border wall out there, and after I smash your claim to pieces, you visit your handlers at the mosque crying, and they tell you to compare the wall to two internal cities. So what you're saying, dirtbag, is Israel has no right to exist, today the wall tomorrow the whole of Israel proper, eh? You must be another of these masturbators to the destruction of Israel. Read my lips Saigoon, it ain't neva gonna happen. You can masturbate all you want until you turn Japanese.

Um....what?

Dude, that makes absolutely 0 sense!

Just address the facts as posted....the insane rants aren't of great interest to me.

Insane rants are not exactly exceptional on USMB. You'll have to learn to live with it.

Roudy -

First you claim that Israel's wall is the only border wall out there, and after I smash your claim to pieces, you visit your handlers at the mosque crying, and they tell you to compare the wall to two internal cities. So what you're saying, dirtbag, is Israel has no right to exist, today the wall tomorrow the whole of Israel proper, eh? You must be another of these masturbators to the destruction of Israel. Read my lips Saigoon, it ain't neva gonna happen. You can masturbate all you want until you turn Japanese.

I stand in awe of your rational debating skills.

Forum List

Back