What is Your connection to liberals and conservatives ?

So, did you stop believing in the conservative principles and start believing in the liberal ones?

Yes
I realized that Trickle Down Economics was a lot of shit and that nothing trickled down…….The wealthy just kept the money.

So your ideology was based solely around economics ?
That is only a part of it

In the mid 90s I realized how callous Republicans had become.
While they always supported the wealthy, they at least gave the appearance of doing things for poor and working Americans.

While they always supported the wealthy, they at least gave the appearance of doing things for poor and working Americans.

Maybe it was you who became callous. Many many republicans are generous and giving and caring. Many donate to charities.

Maybe it was you who became callous. Many many republicans are generous and giving and caring. Many donate to charities.
Republicans donate to their Church while they cut benefits to the poor

The Democrat Party is the party of the wealthy.

I realized Conservatives are a bunch of callous assholes

When I came to realization that the party I supported didn't care about the ideals they espoused, the LAST thing I wanted to do is find ANOTHER party to let the same thing happen again. Neither party cares about anything other than getting control of the purse strings and keeping control of the purse strings. Mitch McConnell is every bit as worthless as Nancy Pelosi. Two sides of the same Uni-party coin.

Forum List

Back