What is your most developed MUSCLE !!!!!

^^^ Braggart! Don't expect me to come to your defense now just to beat Tommy and Baskbromance off of you! :spank:

Tommy is already spoken for, Miketx has already made him his bitch.

And I'm not Basquebromance's type, thank God. He's into those muscle heads that look like Schwarzenegger.

I only have one very super developed muscle in my body lol
Its so good-that I have had people comment to me in the past.

MY CALVES !!!!
My calves are utterly shredded and ripped to pieces !!! My upper legs are skinny but my calves are good.

What is your best muscle.
You calf is not a muscle. Your calves have several different muscles in them. Gastrocnemius, solus, plantaris and popliteus.

Saying that your calves are your best muscle is just wrong and highlights your ignorance.

So what you should be saying is that your calves are very muscular.

I've had muscular calves since I was a little kid. I took speed skating lessons and our instructor was a leather wearing sadistic Nazi dominatrix who would make us little kids run laps on our toe stops.

Last edited:
My middle finger.
Actually my most developed muscle is either of my ears. I learned to wiggle them until I got to to the point whereby I could swat mosquitoes with them. Also I can pulverize a damn pesky fly with one flip.

You calf is not a muscle. Your calves have several different muscles in them. Gastrocnemius, solus, plantaris and popliteus.

Saying that your calves are your best muscle is just wrong and highlights your ignorance.

So what you should be saying is that your calves are very muscular.

I've had muscular calves since I was a little kid. I took speed skating lessons and our instructor was a leather wearing sadistic Nazi dominatrix who would make us little kids run laps on our toe stops.

YEs I know those muscles.
The Gastro does both knee flexion and plantar flexion

Forum List

Back