Zone1 What Kanye West ACTUALLY SAID about slavery being a "choice".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Not that facts matter to the Woke lynch mob, but just for grins I went searching for what Kanye said and when he said it. I finally found it, kind of hard since it was from a 4 YEAR OLD INTERVIEW with a TMZ reporter. Isn't it interesting it took the Woke lynch mob 4 years to figure out Kanye's slavery comments were anti-Semitic? Here it is:

“When you hear about slavery for 400 years…for 400 years? That sounds like a choice,” he said in the interview on Tuesday (May 1), which he followed up with “Right now, we’re choosing to be enslaved.”

You go ahead and try to parse the words of that mental case, LOL

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So oftentimes it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key.....

~S~

Not that facts matter to the Woke lynch mob, but just for grins I went searching for what Kanye said and when he said it. I finally found it, kind of hard since it was from a 4 YEAR OLD INTERVIEW with a TMZ reporter. Isn't it interesting it took the Woke lynch mob 4 years to figure out Kanye's slavery comments were anti-Semitic? Here it is:

“When you hear about slavery for 400 years…for 400 years? That sounds like a choice,” he said in the interview on Tuesday (May 1), which he followed up with “Right now, we’re choosing to be enslaved.”
Thst wasn’t what the antisemitic statement was.

We know what that fool said. Don't need MarathonMouth trying to give us his version.

Thst wasn’t what the antisemitic statement was.
So his comment on Chanukah and Kwanzaa has everyone in an uproar and he's losing all of his endorsements because of some vague reference to "financial engineering".? Uh uh, this is about him wearing a White Lives Matter T-Shirt and BLM wanting to take him down.

So his comment on Chanukah and Kwanzaa has everyone in an uproar and he's losing all of his endorsements because of some vague reference to "financial engineering".? Uh uh, this is about him wearing a White Lives Matter T-Shirt and BLM wanting to take him down.
Nope, you’re still wrong. He threatened war on the Jewish People.

Nope, you’re still wrong. He threatened war on the Jewish People.

"Death Con 3" means readiness above normal levels. That is hardly threatening war on Jewish people. Of course you are entitled to your opinion and it is good for like minded people like you and I to disagree at times. That is what America is about.

"Death Con 3" means readiness above normal levels. That is hardly threatening war on Jewish people. Of course you are entitled to your opinion and it is good for like minded people like you and I to disagree at times. That is what America is about.
After Hitler’s war on the Jewish People, a comment that Kanye is taking an “above normal” readiness in dealing with Jews, and using a military term, is a threat that just reeks of hostility toward Jews. I am glad that there were consequences, as I have seen far too many people (blacks in particular) make antisemitic comments and have no repercussions for it.

Full disclosure: I am a descendant of Holocaust victims.

P.S. I agree that like-minded people can disagree.

After Hitler’s war on the Jewish People, a comment that Kanye is taking an “above normal” readiness in dealing with Jews, and using a military term, is a threat that just reeks of hostility toward Jews. I am glad that there were consequences, as I have seen far too many people (blacks in particular) make antisemitic comments and have no repercussions for it.

Full disclosure: I am a descendant of Holocaust victims.

P.S. I agree that like-minded people can disagree.
I totally get that. My entire point on defending Kanye is based on the blatant hypocrisy of taking him down for anti-Semitic statements while giving Woke approved Blacks like Jesse Jackson and Farrakhan a pass. I realize that American Blacks have a long history of hatred for Jews. And White people. And Asians.

I totally get that. My entire point on defending Kanye is based on the blatant hypocrisy of taking him down for anti-Semitic statements while giving Woke approved Blacks like Jesse Jackson and Farrakhan a pass. I realize that American Blacks have a long history of hatred for Jews. And White people. And Asians.
Yes, I agree with you there. I am appalled by how leftists make excuses for or otherwise tolerate blatant antisemitism from the likes of Jesse Jackson and Louis Farrakhan. I was appalled by how leftists rallied behind Trayon White, the black DC Councilman who repeated an antisemitic lie he learned when he attended a Farrakhan rally. I was appalled how the leftists stood up for the Philly NAACP chapter president when he disseminated an antisemitic cartoon.

So I’m glad that there FINALLY were consequences for a black (or anyone, for that matter) who made a hostile remark just eeking bigotry toward Jews.

P.S. Of course, it is not lost on me that liberals finally pushed back on the antisemitic statement when a conservative made it.

Sometimes people (like West) need to keep their mouth shut.

• Love
And so does Farrakhan, wouldn’t you agree? Or do you object only when it’s a conservative?
Why are you deflecting? You support big mouthed nutbags only because he wears a MAGAhat. Is that it?

• Love
No one cares what Marathon Mouth has to say in defense of Kanye the black racist. Kanye must not have had to study history in music school.

Forum List

Back