Zone1 What Kanye West ACTUALLY SAID about slavery being a "choice".

He did more then take a “ political position “
If a Caucasian high profile individual said something about Blacks compatible to what he said there would be riots in the streets and BRANDON would be opening up his mouth condemning the individual
Agree. Can you imagine if some white celebrity said he was going “DEFCON 3 on the Blacks”? BLM would be out organization another major round of burn, loot, and murder.

So Lisa is defending a black anti semite after all her whining about how blacks are resentful of Jews and every other comment she has made?
You are deflecting away from your own ignorance by attacking Lisa. So why don't you tell us in your own words what Kanye meant in his statement about slavery being a choice? My guess is you will run away and start a new hate thread like you usually do.

You are deflecting away from your own ignorance by attacking Lisa. So why don't you tell us in your own words what Kanye meant in his statement about slavery being a choice? My guess is you will run away and start a new hate thread like you usually do.
Thank you. And the sad thing is that they are attacking me with a lie. I never defended Kanye for his awful statement (as you know). I think these nasty blacks and leftists zero in on me simply because I AM Jewish and also left the Democrat plantation.

It is also why they attack Kanye. They don’t give a ___ about antisemitism. Look at how they won’t condemn the worse antisemites, like Farrakhan.

Another black - Nets player Irving - just came out with a disgusting antisemitic video, full of debunked Jewish conspiracy theories.

1) Will the black activists and left wingers condemning Kanye West ALSO condemn this guy, or is that reserved only for blacks who become conservatives?

2) Will the Nets do anything about it, or will the antisemite’s bigotry be forgiven without any consequences?

Forum List

Back