Zone1 What Kanye West ACTUALLY SAID about slavery being a "choice".

Why are you deflecting? You support big mouthed nutbags only because he wears a MAGAhat. Is that it?
So can you say the same thing about Farrakhan that you did about Kanye? That Farrakhan needs to shut his mouth, too?

This is not about Farrakhan. Farrakhan has fewer followers than Kanye West.

So can you say the same thing about Farrakhan that you did about Kanye? That Farrakhan needs to shut his mouth, too?
I think at times Kanye is a typical normal guy. Until he gets around certain people.
You know what's really funny? It's that gold digger that took him to the cleaners before he loses it all.
Oh shit!

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
Looks like I've infuriated the usual Racist Liberals by presenting facts. If only they could silence me!! :abgg2q.jpg:
What I’m noticing is that the black liberals are refusing to criticize Farrakhan for his antisemitic rants. They are only criticizing Kanye. That shows that they really don’t care or object to antisemitism.

It’s disappointing. Nothing has changed. I had hoped that FINALLY leftists were pushing back on antisemitic statements but alas, they are only using it to vent their rage that a black left the Democratic plantation.

I think at times Kanye is a typical normal guy. Until he gets around certain people.
You know what's really funny? It's that gold digger that took him to the cleaners before he loses it all.
Oh shit!
So….should Farakhan shut his mouth just as you suggested Kanye should? After all, Faarakhan has said MUCH worse.

What I’m noticing is that the black liberals are refusing to criticize Farrakhan for his antisemitic rants. They are only criticizing Kanye. That shows that they really don’t care or object to antisemitism.

It’s disappointing. Nothing has changed. I had hoped that FINALLY leftists were pushing back on antisemitic statements but alas, they are only using it to vent their rage that a black left the Democratic plantation.
Keep talking. That's you. MM should help soothe you.

• Funny
Of course, but Farrakhan is worse. Why can’t you condemn him? Are you willing to tolerate antisemitism when it comes from black leftists?
Trying to stay on the Kanye West thread. Why can't you?
Just be honest and stay on topic without the but buts.

• Thanks
Trying to stay on the Kanye West thread. Why can't you?
Just be honest and stay on topic without the but buts.
You aren’t willing to condemn Farrakhan, which tells me you have no objection to antisemitism at all.

You aren’t willing to condemn Farrakhan, which tells me you have no objection to antisemitism at all.
I'm not playing your game. You try this crap with me and it's not working. What makes Kanye's words so special for you to defend him?

• Thanks
I'm not playing your game. You try this crap with me and it's not working. What makes Kanye's words so special for you to defend him?
I never defended him. I’m glad he was fired. I just wish the antisemitism wasn’t so tolerated when it comes from black liberals.

So Lisa is defending a black anti semite after all her whining about how blacks are resentful of Jews and every other comment she has made?

"Death Con 3" means readiness above normal levels. That is hardly threatening war on Jewish people. Of course you are entitled to your opinion and it is good for like minded people like you and I to disagree at times. That is what America is about.
Maybe you can tell us why he felt it was necessary to maintain “ readiness above normal levels” Don’t see anything wrong in his admiration of Hitler? That’s what he wanted to name his last album but was stopped. Not surprised

There is no upside for entertainers to take political positions. They will offend fans no matter what position they take.
He did more then take a “ political position “
If a Caucasian high profile individual said something about Blacks compatible to what he said there would be riots in the streets and BRANDON would be opening up his mouth condemning the individual

So Lisa is defending a black anti semite after all her whining about how blacks are resentful of Jews and every other comment she has made?
Except I didn’t defend a black antisemite. You are just going by what your fellow leftist is falsely claiming. Check my posts, and you’ll see that I have said that I’m glad that FINALLY an antisemite was punished and glad he was fired.

You, OTOH, only are opposed to antisemitism when it is spewed by a conservative. None of you condemning Kanye are willing to condemn even ONE of the awful antisemites on the left, including Farrakhan. That tells me, as if zi didn’t already know, that you are fine with antisemitism and only making a fuss about it THIS time because you can use it against a conservative.

Forum List

Back