What kind of person lies about standing at the twin towers, strictly for attention?

I thought you didn't like liars, I mean you complained if Trump didn't tell the truth. Now you're sticking up for a liar. That knowingly lied about where he was the day after the worst terrorist attack on our land.
Now, if Biden had never been to ground zero, you would have a lie

But Who da Fuk cares if it was one day or nine days?
He still was there

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
***Mod Edit: Thread topic is NOT about Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he meant as he stood in front of the TV, cough. Biden Says He Stood at Ground Zero the Day After 9/11

No surprise here, Joe knows no low..........Let's see.

Lies about the deaths of his own family to seek attention, many times and in all instances.

Lies about his accomplishments, constantly.

Lies about his education.

Guilty of gross plagiarism

Lies about his involvement with his son and foreign entities.

Says he'll cure cancer,

End covid too.

And end fossil fuels.
He was 8 days out...

He actually was working at his job defending US from attacks for the days between...

What he said was he was standing there the 'next day' that was wrong, but he was there relatively short time after it happened. It simple clouding of events fro over 20 years ago... I was in NYC at the time and i would struggle to tell you what we did everyday the following week, while I remember we did things, I don't fully remember which day...

xxxxxxxxxx
****Mod Edit: Thread topic is NOT about Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he meant as he stood in front of the TV, cough. Biden Says He Stood at Ground Zero the Day After 9/11

Lies about the deaths of his own family to seek attention, many times and in all instances.

Says he'll cure cancer,

End covid too.

And end fossil fuels.
A democrat. What do I win?

All politicians lie. I'm pretty sure biden's not even the first politician to lie about being in new york on 9/11.

Not saying it's okay for him to lie about it, But it's really just one of the mill for politicians.

THREAD CLEANED
The topic is NOT about Trump. If you want to discuss Trump, start a new thread, or better yet, find one of the several hundred on here already and reply to it.

Biden actually visited Ground Zero

Who da Fuk cares about what day it was?
Not the point. He lied……..again.

He lies constantly on topics where the lie is easily verified, like this one. Tater is incapable of not lying.

Biden actually visited Ground Zero

Who da Fuk cares about what day it was?

Well, people generally want politicians to be truthful... Or at least they used to. Now Trump supporters only want Democrats to be truthful and Democratic only want Republicans to be truthful.

Your link and source are a lie, and you were too much a fool to see why. At no time did MAGA state he was there day one, two, or any day. He said, "Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could".

Your kind declared it a lie. Compare and contrast to Ziden who SAID he was there the next day. If you pay attention, Xiden lies about he and his family anytime he's playing the victim card for votes, and nothing is sacred. Trump is nowhere near the poor character Xiden's demonstrated throughout his entire career, and life. Fuck, even his kids need rehab.

Says he'll cure cancer,

End covid too.

And end fossil fuels.

A douchebag

Forum List

Back