What kind of President would allow 9.1% inflation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The context of that statement was that Obama said we needed to reform healthcare because Medicare and Medicaid were the biggest drivers of deficits.

He said this to put forth the need for Obamacare.
Gubmint programs top heavy with regulations, bureaucracy, mandates, and subsidies - that exceeded their cost projections by over 10X- are causing deficits, so let's pile on some more regulations, bureaucracy, mandates, and subsidies to fix them!

0341eb5d8fc0ba89b5f053c7db291053.jpg

And you moonbats wonder why you get called moonbats. :laugh2:

Last edited:
Do you want for-profit corporations determining how much you pay for the natural resources that US citizens collectively already own, or do you want low prices?

You can't have both.
We don’t “collectively own” those natural resources.

If all the oil is produced on private land why are they bitching about leases on public lands?

You're not smart.
I never said all oil is produced in private lands, Halfwit.

WTF does that have to do with your moronic position that all natural resources belong the the Feds, Simp?:cuckoo:

He expected Trump would be re-elected and he needed time to build his cash reserves.

Trump sure was tricky......getting NATO members to make their promised defense spending targets.

Can't think of a better way to invite Putin to invade than by getting NATO to spend more.......DURR

He handed him zero plans for vaccinating the country.
He handed him nearly a million deaths due to his incompetence.
He handed him a surrender agreement with the Taliban.
He handed him record unemployment.
He handed him a weakened military.
He handed him a decimated diplomatic corp.
He handed him an Iran 🇮🇷 that's free to build nuclear weapons.
He handed him a Syria 🇸🇾 that's now controlled by Putin.
He handed him a White House with ketchup stains on the walls.

Poor Biden.....only been in government 50 years, still didn't have a plan.

But you said Reagan starved government. I guess you meant the opposite?
No, I posted that he started the wingnut belief in government that the best size of government is to shrink it to the size that you can fit in a bathtub.

So I didn't mean the opposite.

Forum List

Back