🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

There was a truce between the Israelis and the Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians, and Egyptians.

There was no truce with the Palestinians.

There were no "palestinian" arab muslims back then tinnie As to the TRUCE ---truce lines are not borders and your fellow filth decided NOT TO RECOGNIZE the existence of Israel-----read that "THE STINK AND FILTH AND PERVERSITY OF ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM"

Israel exists inside Palestine's borders.

That is the root of the conflict.
Check out this info, Tinnie.

Early History of Palestine

I don't know what Abbas said, that's not what I'm talking about. I said that Israel should use its dominant force position to make a worthwhile peace offer and not just sit around waiting for the other side to nuke up.

You should learn how to read. Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders and " Right of Return". This is something that everyone ( except you) knows. That is not going to happen. Iran " nuking" up? So you admit that the Arabs will start WW 111 with Israel yet it's Israel who is causing all the trouble in that region? lol Very sick, demented Pro- Palestinian " thinking". Iran INITIATES the War with Israel yet it's Israel's fault. Leave it to a Pro- Palestinian :clap2:

Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders...

That is a huge concession. Hamas wants to go back to 48 borders. Of course those are still the official borders.

Another stupid remark from the Pro- Palestinian. Since when does Abbas take his orders from Hamas? Now we know who is REALLY in charge. The ONLY reason he is not demanding this is because even he knows that even the U.N. and the U.S. will not stand behind him. Leave it to the stupid Pro- Palestinian not to understand.

So; Tell us EXACTLY what " compromises, concessions" he has made. The answer is " none" :clap2: :clap2:

You should learn how to read. Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders and " Right of Return". This is something that everyone ( except you) knows. That is not going to happen. Iran " nuking" up? So you admit that the Arabs will start WW 111 with Israel yet it's Israel who is causing all the trouble in that region? lol Very sick, demented Pro- Palestinian " thinking". Iran INITIATES the War with Israel yet it's Israel's fault. Leave it to a Pro- Palestinian :clap2:

Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders...

That is a huge concession. Hamas wants to go back to 48 borders. Of course those are still the official borders.

Another stupid remark from the Pro- Palestinian. Since when does Abbas take his orders from Hamas? Now we know who is REALLY in charge. The ONLY reason he is not demanding this is because even he knows that even the U.N. and the U.S. will not stand behind him. Leave it to the stupid Pro- Palestinian not to understand.

So; Tell us EXACTLY what " compromises, concessions" he has made. The answer is " none" :clap2: :clap2:

ne·go·ti·ate/nəˈgōSHēˌāt/
Verb
Try to reach an agreement or compromise by discussion with others.Eg: "his government's willingness to negotiate".

The above is the definition of " negotiation". Ask the Pro- Palestinian what" compromises "Abbas has made and there will be no response. There never is. :clap2:

There were no "palestinian" arab muslims back then tinnie As to the TRUCE ---truce lines are not borders and your fellow filth decided NOT TO RECOGNIZE the existence of Israel-----read that "THE STINK AND FILTH AND PERVERSITY OF ISLAMIC IMPERIALISM"

Israel exists inside Palestine's borders.

That is the root of the conflict.
Check out this info, Tinnie.

Early History of Palestine

Thanks for the link.

What was the history of Palestine between Biblical times and the modern era?

The land of Palestine has been populated by the nation known as Palestinians since historical times. These people are known to have been religiously diverse always with Muslim as its majority, living peacefully with fellow Jews, Christians and Druze people. However, with the Zionist movement of 20th century, a large number of Jews immigrated to Palestine from many parts of the Europe which increased the Jewish population drastically, leading to conflicts between Arabs and Jews.

LOL poor tinnie >>>> "PALESTINE HAS BEEN POPULATED MOSTLY WITH MUSLIMS THRU ITS ENTIRE HISTORY"------the man had lost his mind

got any more revisionist history tinnie baby? well--its true that
some Bahai and zoroastrians have escaped islamo pig
oppression and now live in Israel---so that does make
the land religiously DIVERSE

More news for tinnie----a land A LOT MORE RELIGIOUSLY DIVERSE
than palestine---HISTORICALLY ----was ARABIA ----
That is so because arabia is actually on a trade root and
harbored people from east and west---from hindus to
zoroastrians to jews to christians and some---misc.

then ISLAM happened----now just to be a citizen of that land one
MUST be muslim and just sitting a part bench reading a bible
IS A CRIME what a pile of shit they made out of that land!!!!!!

One that's above criticism, apparently:

"The other day I tweeted an article that reported on a rather horrible story. It seems that the Israeli government gives African women drugs that keep them from reproducing.

"I think if this story had been about Canada, Korea, France, or Brazil people would have read it. The conversation would not have immediately shifted to my alleged hatred of all Canadians.

"Since it was about Israel, some people chose to announce that I hated Jews.

"Such a response is not only baseless and nonsensical, but it shifts attention to me and away from the story, which in the end isn't seen.

"Now, I don't know any more about that story than what I've read at that website (the website of a Jewish organization, as it happens). The report may be accurate or not. Israeli newspapers seem to report it as fully established, neither doubted nor challenged.

"The story at least seems to merit investigation.

"The point is that nobody told me it was inaccurate (news that would have delighted me).

"Instead, they told me that I was anti-Semitic."

Anyone criticizing the "Treasured People" is ALWAYS anti-Semitic.

How to Criticize the Israeli Government | Let's Try Democracy

"The other day I tweeted an article that reported on a rather horrible story. It seems that the Israeli government gives African women drugs that keep them from reproducing.

"I think if this story had been about Canada, Korea, France, or Brazil people would have read it. The conversation would not have immediately shifted to my alleged hatred of all Canadians.

"Such a response is not only baseless and nonsensical, but it shifts attention to me and away from the story, which in the end isn't seen.

"Now, I don't know any more about that story than what I've read at that website (the website of a Jewish organization, as it happens). The report may be accurate or not. Israeli newspapers seem to report it as fully established, neither doubted nor challenged.

"The point is that nobody told me it was inaccurate (news that would have delighted me).

good article, good link, george. thanks.

ne·go·ti·ate/nəˈgōSHēˌāt/ VerbTry to reach an agreement or compromise by discussion with others.Eg: "his government's willingness to negotiate

The above is the definition of " negotiation". Ask the Pro- Palestinian what Abbas has put forth; What he is willing to do and there will be no response. Consider the source :clp2: :eusa_boohoo:

I'm not talking about the arabs, I'm saying that Israel, before the arabs get nukes, should make a meaningful offer of peace, which they've never done. They just keep taking more land.

Another lie Pro- Palestinians tell. Israel grabs " more land?" It seems she " forgot" that Rocket attacks actually increased after Israel left Gaza. " Meaningul offer?" 67 Borders that were never recognized or respected plus " Right of Return?' lol Only in your dreams. Ask what proposals Abbas has put forth and there will be no response. VERY VERY SLOWLY read the Websters definition of " Negotiations" :redface:.

I guess you just can't understand simple things, can you even tell me what I was trying to say? hint: it has nothing to do with the arabs or Abbas. And I'm not pro-Palestinian, I'm pro peace, I want israel to make a peace offer so it doesn't get nuked.

PS the Israelis just built more settlements in the WB, that's called taking more land. Get it?

LOL poor tinnie >>>> "PALESTINE HAS BEEN POPULATED MOSTLY WITH MUSLIMS THRU ITS ENTIRE HISTORY"------the man had lost his mind

I merely posted a passage from a link that Hossfly posted.

Many people have come and gone in Palestine over the centuries. Those who stayed and put down roots are the Palestinians of today. Not much different than any other place on earth.

good article, good link, george. thanks.
Few anti-war testimonies are more elegant than those that come from soldiers who awaken:

"The Palestinians didn't know there were soldiers behind them, and the soldiers would just spray their legs. . . . His one goal was to lure Palestinian children, just to cut off their legs."

"We had a commander in the unit who would just say in these words, . . . 'I want bodies. That's what I want.'"

"'You're not ranked by arrests -- you're ranked by the number of people you kill.'"

ima, proudveteran06, et al,

I will stipulate that the "Occupied Territories" and the administration of them, the post-'73 conflict ground control, and the post-'67 conflict ground control contain legitimate grievances on behalf of certain parties. The establishment of Israeli settlements inside the "Occupied Territories" (beyond the '67 borders) are a fundamental problem.

I'm not talking about the arabs, I'm saying that Israel, before the arabs get nukes, should make a meaningful offer of peace, which they've never done. They just keep taking more land.

Another lie Pro- Palestinians tell. Israel grabs " more land?" It seems she " forgot" that Rocket attacks actually increased after Israel left Gaza. " Meaningul offer?" 67 Borders that were never recognized or respected plus " Right of Return?' lol Only in your dreams. Ask what proposals Abbas has put forth and there will be no response. VERY VERY SLOWLY read the Websters definition of " Negotiations" :redface:.

I guess you just can't understand simple things, can you even tell me what I was trying to say? hint: it has nothing to do with the arabs or Abbas. And I'm not pro-Palestinian, I'm pro peace, I want israel to make a peace offer so it doesn't get nuked.

PS the Israelis just built more settlements in the WB, that's called taking more land. Get it?
(COMMENT)

PART I:

Having so stipulated: --- It must be equally as understood that the expansion of Israeli territorial control is directly associated with and attributed to the multinational military threat directly presented by the Arab Middle Eastern nations. That post conflict control was not unilaterally a result or independent action on the part of Israel. It was an outcome and consequence of Arab Aggression.​

PART II:

Both sides have legitimate concerns. Our friend "ima" is correct, in that the expansion consequence must be elastic --- it must spring back to the 1967 Borders. But "proudveteran06" is also correct in that there must be a meaningful dialog and good faith negotiation between the parities to resolve the issues with a lasting peace as an outcome.​

Nuclear Weapons:

Nuclear Weapons is not a solution. Should the Arab World, in any of its forms, attack Israel with a nuclear weapon, the consequences would be incalculable. Everything in the Middle East of value will be put at risk. The retribution it would trigger - would be beyond imagination; Mecca, Qom, Damascus, Cairo, Riyadh, and Tehran --- all at risk of being destroyed. (Imagine!)

The weaponization of the Middle East is not a solution. Nuclear weapons present an unacceptable risk, even if the Arab nations win the destruction of Israel. The total destruction outcomes are not something the Arab world would want in exchange. No Arab nation would risk such an outcome set, unless they are (the Arab World) is actually suicidal. In which case, the question becomes what does the world do with a region infected by insanity?​

Yes, the honest negotiation is a key. But each side must be willing to speak with an authoritative and meaningful voice. And this is a drawback on the Arab side, as they have no single voice, no one that represents their side of the grievance process.

Most Respectfully,
R

I merely posted a passage from a link that Hossfly posted.

Many people have come and gone in Palestine over the centuries. Those who stayed and put down roots are the Palestinians of today. Not much different than any other place on earth.
I read everything in the article I linked. I knew when I posted that Tinnie would pick up on one statement and ignore the rest. Did Tinnie read the whole article? Of course he didnt, but others did.

oh gee "THEY PUT DOWN ROOTS" yes----kinda like gypsies
in merry old england who lived in encampments near streams
and rivers--------were they given TITLE TO THAT LAND by
THE KING? Tinnie has already told us that any ARAB-
MUSLIM who lived on land in "palestine" for two years OWNS
the place but jews who lived in lands later invaded by the dogs
of arabia--------- FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS ----own nothing

I will stipulate that the "Occupied Territories" and the administration of them, the post-'73 conflict ground control, and the post-'67 conflict ground control contain legitimate grievances on behalf of certain parties. The establishment of Israeli settlements inside the "Occupied Territories" (beyond the '67 borders) are a fundamental problem.

[
The reason Israel is " taking more land " lol is because they know that with Abbas or any other Palestinian " leader" nothing is going to happen. Get it?

Having so stipulated: --- It must be equally as understood that the expansion of Israeli territorial control is directly associated with and attributed to the multinational military threat directly presented by the Arab Middle Eastern nations. That post conflict control was not unilaterally a result or independent action on the part of Israel. It was an outcome and consequence of Arab Aggression.​

PART II:

Both sides have legitimate concerns. Our friend "ima" is correct, in that the expansion consequence must be elastic --- it must spring back to the 1967 Borders.

Israel will never go back to the Borders that weren't recognized or respected in the first place. We see what happened after Israel left Gaza. The increased Rocket fire started Immediately. Jordan was supposed to let Jews have access to their Holy Sites in E. Jerusalem which of course they didn't do. Israel will never be deprived of them again.

But "proudveteran06" is also correct in that there must be a meaningful dialog and good faith negotiation between the parities to resolve the issues with a lasting peace as an outcome.​

Ask her or any other Pro- Palestinian what " compromises" Abbas has made and there will be no response. There is nobody home

Nuclear Weapons is not a solution. Should the Arab World, in any of its forms, attack Israel with a nuclear weapon, the consequences would be incalculable. Everything in the Middle East of value will be put at risk. The retribution it would trigger - would be beyond imagination; Mecca, Qom, Damascus, Cairo, Riyadh, and Tehran --- all at risk of being destroyed. (Imagine!)

The weaponization of the Middle East is not a solution. Nuclear weapons present an unacceptable risk, even if the Arab nations win the destruction of Israel. The total destruction outcomes are not something the Arab world would want in exchange. No Arab nation would risk such an outcome set, unless they are (the Arab World) is actually suicidal. In which case, the question becomes what does the world do with a region infected by insanity?​

Yes, the honest negotiation is a key. But each side must be willing to speak with an authoritative and meaningful voice. And this is a drawback on the Arab side, as they have no single voice, no one that represents their side of the grievance process.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Pro- Palestinian is ADMITTING that Iran will INITIATE WW 111 with Israel but Israel is the agressor? That is the Pro- Palestinian mindset.

The " Saudi Peace Plan" calls for the 67 Borders that Israel is never going to go back to plus " Right of Return" The Pro- Palestinian is claiming Iran will INITIATE WW 111 over this? Let them.... Nothing Israel can do about it. :clap2:

[
The reason Israel is " taking more land " lol is because they know that with Abbas or any other Palestinian " leader" nothing is going to happen. Get it?

Forgot one important thing; We see what happened immediately after Israel left Gaza ( so much for land grabbing) Why don't you mention that?? " Negotiations" never existed which is why there will never be the State that Abbas wants. :lol:

hoss islamic revisionists have decided that the DEAD SEA SCROLLS are a forgery-----uhm..... the "zionists" did it ask sherri-----she should know the party-line

"The Armistice Demarcation Lines, as set by the agreements, saw the territory under Israeli control encompassing approximately three-quarters of the prior British administered Mandate as it stood after Transjordan's independence in 1946.
In other words 75% of the original mandate had been allocated for arab grab, but arabs and their drivel distributors bitch about 3/4 of what remained. Mucho greedy.

"The Palestinians didn't know there were soldiers behind them, and the soldiers would just spray their legs. . . . His one goal was to lure Palestinian children, just to cut off their legs." "We had a commander in the unit who would just say in these words, . . . 'I want bodies. That's what I want.'""'You're not ranked by arrests -- you're ranked by the number of people you kill.'" davidswanson.org How to Criticize the Israeli Government | Let's Try Democracy
Should've been named "Let's Try Hashish", of course.

Forum List

Back