🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

"Popular sovereignty or the sovereignty of the people is the principle that the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people, who are the source of all political power..."
Non-sequitur drivel, of course.
One person:One vote. Try it, drivel, before you take the big SPLASH.
Yeah, right. Our honorable georgephillip is an established ignorant drivel and garbage vendor, of course, while the correct answer is in the memorable words of the Palestine Royal Commission report, Jul. 1937, "The only solution of tile problem put forward by the Arab Higher Committee was the immediate establishment of all independent Arab Government, which would deal with the 400,000 Jews now in Palestine as it thought fit.".

What is going to happen is Nazi Israel is going to be wiped off the map and I say good riddance to the present day Rogue Nation Israel which today poses the biggest threat to peace in the Middle Peace!

What exactly do you mean by the phrase 'Israel is going to be wiped off the map', Sherri?
(sounds a tad 'Iranian', btw :lol:)

Anjel in his last days in the bunker----Adolf abu ali was also delusional and Magda
was going off too. She actually wrote a letter to her eldest son that betrays the
fact that she was insane. The eldest who was NOT her child by Josef----was in
Adolf's army----and she encourages the poor kid to "KEEP FIGHTING" Like
Sherri she still believed that adolf abu ali was going to succeed in WIPING THE
JEWS OFF THE MAP hope springs eternal in the nazi heart

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Obviously Lord Balfour and His Majesty thought Palestine existed before 1948.

Obviously what they " thought" was wrong. Where was this " Countries" boundries? What kind of Gov't did they have? Who was this " Countries" leader?

Today's Palestinians have no one to negotiate with since Jews are busy building settlements all across the territories subject to negotiation. If you and I are sitting at a table negotiating the division of a pizza, and I am eating slice after slice before we start, how stupid would you have to be to remain at the table?

Immediately after Israel left Gaza the Rockets not only did not stop but increased. How is that for the start of more " negotiation?" Abbas has made it perfectly clear that not only does he expect Israel to go back to the Borders that were Never recognized or respected by the Arabs but he insists on " Right of Return" which is not going to happen either. What proposals has Abbas put forth that Israel has rejected? You can't name one. " All or Nothing" is not " Negotiation". Abbas wants the entire Pizza which he is not going to get. Therefore Israel would be stupid to remain at the table. :clap2:

What is going to happen is Nazi Israel is going to be wiped off the map and I say good riddance to the present day Rogue Nation Israel which today poses the biggest threat to peace in the Middle Peace!

Listen to the twisted Pro- Palestinian logic.... She admits that it will be Iran who INITIATES the War with Israel yet Israel's " the biggest threat?" lol Ask her what proposals Abbas has put forth and there will be no response.... Again... Consider the Source of the Pro- Palestinian :clap2:

Who on the Board refers to themselves as the " Treasured People?"
" Palestine" didn't exist before 1967 and it doesn't now.

Tell us exactly what the Palestinians are doing to " contribute" to " Peace Negotiations". No answer? Not surprising. Just more of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy. :cla2: :D

Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

Like I've said, Israel is not going to make all the Concessions and give in to all the Palestinian demands. Like I've said; We FINALLY have a Pro- Palestinian who ADMITS that the Arabs INITIATES wars with Israel and that it will be Iran NOT Israel who will initiate WW 111. Yet ALL this time we have heard from them that it will be Israel who uses them first. Such liars they are. :D Like Ive said; Just name ONE thing the Palestinians are doing to contribute to " negotiations" There will be no answer; There is nobody home :clp2: :D

I never said that israel should make all the concessions, I said that as the superior power for now, they should initiate something meaningful instead of waiting for the other side to acquire nukes. Makes sense, no?

Btw, can you name ONE thing that Israel is doing to contribute to negotiation? Like, I dunno, building more settlements in the WB?

Who on the Board refers to themselves as the " Treasured People?"
" Palestine" didn't exist before 1967 and it doesn't now.

Tell us exactly what the Palestinians are doing to " contribute" to " Peace Negotiations". No answer? Not surprising. Just more of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy. :clap2: :D
"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Obviously what they " thought" was wrong. Where was this " Countries" boundries? What kind of Gov't did they have? Who was this " Countries" leader?

Today's Palestinians have no one to negotiate with since Jews are busy building settlements all across the territories subject to negotiation. If you and I are sitting at a table negotiating the division of a pizza, and I am eating slice after slice before we start, how stupid would you have to be to remain at the table?

Immediately after Israel left Gaza the Rockets not only did not stop but increased. How is that for the start of more " negotiation?" Abbas has made it perfectly clear that not only does he expect Israel to go back to the Borders that were Never recognized or respected by the Arabs but he insists on " Right of Return" which is not going to happen either. What proposals has Abbas put forth that Israel has rejected? You can't name one. " All or Nothing" is not " Negotiation". Abbas wants the entire Pizza which he is not going to get. Therefore Israel would be stupid to remain at the table. :clap2:
"Mandatory Palestine (English: Palestine;[1] Arabic: فلسطين* Filasţīn; Hebrew: פָּלֶשְׂתִּינָה (א"י) Palestína (EY), where "EY" indicates "Eretz Yisrael") was a geopolitical entity under British administration, carved out of Ottoman Southern Syria after World War I.

"British civil administration in Palestine operated from 1920 until 1948."

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1948 one third of the total population of Mandatory Palestine imposed a Jewish State by force of arms upon a majority of Palestinians, some of whom still hold deeds to land their families had lived on for generations.

Since Israel still controls its the airspace, coastal waters, and "borders", the Jews have never left Gaza, as they just proved once again by killing scores of civilians to prop up Bibi in the upcoming elections.

Arabs, on the other hand, have made it perfectly clear they are ready for peace since 1976:

"The basic principles have been accepted by virtually the entire world, including the Arab states (who go on to call for full normalization of relations), the Organization of Islamic States (including Iran), and relevant non-state actors (including Hamas).

"A settlement along these lines was first proposed at the U.N. Security Council in January 1976 by the major Arab states.

"Israel refused to attend the session.

"The U.S. vetoed the resolution, and did so again in 1980.

"The record at the General Assembly since is similar."

A Middle East Peace That Could Happen (But Won't): In Washington-Speak, "Palestinian State" Means "Fried Chicken"

Why do you suppose the Jews refused to attend that UNSC session in '76?
Too busy eating Arab pizza?

Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

Like I've said, Israel is not going to make all the Concessions and give in to all the Palestinian demands. Like I've said; We FINALLY have a Pro- Palestinian who ADMITS that the Arabs INITIATES wars with Israel and that it will be Iran NOT Israel who will initiate WW 111. Yet ALL this time we have heard from them that it will be Israel who uses them first. Such liars they are. :D Like Ive said; Just name ONE thing the Palestinians are doing to contribute to " negotiations" There will be no answer; There is nobody home :clp2: :D

I never said that israel should make all the concessions, I said that as the superior power for now, they should initiate something meaningful instead of waiting for the other side to acquire nukes. Makes sense, no?

Btw, can you name ONE thing that Israel is doing to contribute to negotiation? Like, I dunno, building more settlements in the WB?

Can I name ONE thing? I guess leaving Gaza and being " rewarded" with more Rockets doesn't count in your Pro- Palestinian Mindset. You have said Israel should make ALL the Concessions and that it NOT going to happen. He wants the Borders that were Not recognized or respected by the Arabs before the 1967 War, He actually wants some land within Israel connecting Gaza and the W.Bank; Something Israel doesn't have to do since before the 67 War two different Countries owned that land, and of course " Right of Return". Now WHAT Concessions has Abbas made? There will not be a response. :clap2:

"Mandatory Palestine (English: Palestine;[1] Arabic: فلسطين* Filasţīn; Hebrew: פָּלֶשְׂתִּינָה (א"י) Palestína (EY), where "EY" indicates "Eretz Yisrael") was a geopolitical entity under British administration, carved out of Ottoman Southern Syria after World War I.

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1948 one third of the total population of Mandatory Palestine imposed a Jewish State by force of arms upon a majority of Palestinians, some of whom still hold deeds to land their families had lived on for generations.

Since Israel still controls its the airspace, coastal waters, and "borders", the Jews have never left Gaza, as they just proved once again by killing scores of civilians to prop up Bibi in the upcoming elections.

When we made Peace with Japan we had restrictions on them which included Air Space, Military, etc for Good reason. After Japan had proven themselves things did change. Is that why their Rocket fire immediately increased after Israel left Gaza? Because Israel controlled their " airspace", etc. etc? It's a good thing they do.

Arabs, on the other hand, have made it perfectly clear they are ready for peace since 1976:

"The basic principles have been accepted by virtually the entire world, including the Arab states (who go on to call for full normalization of relations), the Organization of Islamic States (including Iran), and relevant non-state actors (including Hamas).

"A settlement along these lines was first proposed at the U.N. Security Council in January 1976 by the major Arab states.

"Israel refused to attend the session.

"The U.S. vetoed the resolution, and did so again in 1980.

"The record at the General Assembly since is similar."

A Middle East Peace That Could Happen (But Won't): In Washington-Speak, "Palestinian State" Means "Fried Chicken"

Why do you suppose the Jews refused to attend that UNSC session in '76?
Too busy eating Arab pizza?

The answer is simple; Pro- Palestinians don't want to hear it. It calls for Israel to make ALL the Concessions and that is not going to happen. The " Saudi Peace Plan" calls for " Right of Return". That is not going to happen either. The Arabs were eating Pizza and they invited the Israelis to join them after they were finished. There was no point in joining them. :clap2:

Always amuses me when someone trying to present themselves as someone having concern for others lets their moralistic mask slip and we see them for the sanctimoneous bigot they really are. Your credibility rating just dropped through the floorboards!

"The fact that the Israel-Palestine conflict grinds on without resolution might appear to be rather strange. For many of the world's conflicts, it is difficult even to conjure up a feasible settlement.

"In this case, it is not only possible, but there is near universal agreement on its basic contours: a two-state settlement along the internationally recognized (pre-June 1967) borders -- with 'minor and mutual modifications,' to adopt official U.S. terminology before Washington departed from the international community in the mid-1970s."

Right of Return doesn't mean every Arab illegally evicted from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts in 1948 is entitled to live inside the Green Line today. It does mean every Arab so victimized is deserving of just compensation for their loss.

Currently, Jews rule over all the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River yet there a million more Arabs than Jews living on that land.

Jews wil soon have to choose between living in a democratic state(s) or a Jewish State.

Can I name ONE thing? I guess leaving Gaza and being " rewarded" with more Rockets doesn't count in your Pro- Palestinian Mindset. You have said Israel should make ALL the Concessions and that it NOT going to happen. He wants the Borders that were Not recognized or respected by the Arabs before the 1967 War, He actually wants some land within Israel connecting Gaza and the W.Bank; Something Israel doesn't have to do since before the 67 War two different Countries owned that land, and of course " Right of Return". Now WHAT Concessions has Abbas made? There will not be a response. :redface:

Show me where I said that. You can't, now stfu you asswipe.

"Mandatory Palestine blahblah was a geopolitical entity under British administration, carved out of Ottoman Southern Syria after World War I.
Not a separate state with legal borders like our vendors of drivel here would like us to believe, of course. Kewl.
During which Winnie Churchill hacked about 75% of the mandate palestine off as Transjordan to the hashemite royal family, when the latter got their asses kicked out of the Arabian peninsula by the al saud and wahhabi tribes, of course. For all intents and purposes it's the palistanian Philistinia for all the philistines.
In memorable words of the Palestine Royal Commission report, Jul. 1937, "The only solution of tile problem put forward by the Arab Higher Committee was the immediate establishment of all independent Arab Government, which would deal with the 400,000 Jews now in Palestine as it thought fit.". That is, arabs shouldn't have tried to impose a major arab immigrant state on jews by force of arms, of course.
Funny, so, hamastan philistines have never left Israel!
chomsky.info
Any more monomaniacal prophets?

Can I name ONE thing? I guess leaving Gaza and being " rewarded" with more Rockets doesn't count in your Pro- Palestinian Mindset. You have said Israel should make ALL the Concessions and that it NOT going to happen. He wants the Borders that were Not recognized or respected by the Arabs before the 1967 War, He actually wants some land within Israel connecting Gaza and the W.Bank; Something Israel doesn't have to do since before the 67 War two different Countries owned that land, and of course " Right of Return". Now WHAT Concessions has Abbas made? There will not be a response. :redface:

I have asked you what Concessions Abbas has made and there has been no response. I have told you what Abbas is Demanding, he is NOT going to get it, and there has been no response. I have asked you what " Compromises" Abbas has made and there has been no response. All I have heard from you is Israel you ASSWIPE :clap2:

"The fact that the Israel-Palestine conflict grinds on without resolution might appear to be rather strange. For many of the world's conflicts, it is difficult even to conjure up a feasible settlement.

"In this case, it is not only possible, but there is near universal agreement on its basic contours: a two-state settlement along the internationally recognized (pre-June 1967) borders -- with 'minor and mutual modifications,' to adopt official U.S. terminology before Washington departed from the international community in the mid-1970s."

Right of Return doesn't mean every Arab illegally evicted from their homes, businesses, and bank accounts in 1948 is entitled to live inside the Green Line today. It does mean every Arab so victimized is deserving of just compensation for their loss.

Currently, Jews rule over all the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River yet there a million more Arabs than Jews living on that land.

Jews wil soon have to choose between living in a democratic state(s) or a Jewish State.

Arabs/ Abbas are not demanding Israel make ALL concessions? Another lie. They are DEMANDING " Right of Return" for anyone who wants to go which obviously now includes generations. That is a good part of the " Saudi Peace Plan" Israel is not going to go back to Borders that the Arabs never recognized or respected before and be denied access to E. Jerusalem while the Palestinians have free reign. It's that simple. After 1948 Jordan was supposed to allow Israelis to have access to their Holy Sites but of course were denied this. This will never happen again. :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

I support complete compansation for all arabs and all jews and all hindus displaced in conflicts-------christians too-----and-----even homosexuals

I have asked you what Concessions Abbas has made and there has been no response. I have told you what Abbas is Demanding, he is NOT going to get it, and there has been no response. I have asked you what " Compromises" Abbas has made and there has been no response. All I have heard from you is Israel you SMARTGAL :redface:

I don't know what Abbas said, that's not what I'm talking about. I said that Israel should use its dominant force position to make a worthwhile peace offer and not just sit around waiting for the other side to nuke up.

I have asked you what Concessions Abbas has made and there has been no response. I have told you what Abbas is Demanding, he is NOT going to get it, and there has been no response. I have asked you what " Compromises" Abbas has made and there has been no response. All I have heard from you is Israel you SMARTGAL :redface:

I don't know what Abbas said, that's not what I'm talking about. I said that Israel should use its dominant force position to make a worthwhile peace offer and not just sit around waiting for the other side to nuke up.

You should learn how to read. Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders and " Right of Return". This is something that everyone ( except you) knows. That is not going to happen. Iran " nuking" up? So you admit that the Arabs will start WW 111 with Israel yet it's Israel who is causing all the trouble in that region? lol Very sick, demented Pro- Palestinian " thinking". Iran INITIATES the War with Israel yet it's Israel's fault. Leave it to a Pro- Palestinian :clap2:

You should learn how to read. Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders and " Right of Return". This is something that everyone ( except you) knows. That is not going to happen. Iran " nuking" up? So you admit that the Arabs will start WW 111 with Israel yet it's Israel who is causing all the trouble in that region? lol Very sick, demented Pro- Palestinian " thinking". Iran INITIATES the War with Israel yet it's Israel's fault. Leave it to a Pro- Palestinian :clap2:

ne·go·ti·ate/nəˈgōSHēˌāt/ VerbTry to reach an agreement or compromise by discussion with others.Eg: "his government's willingness to negotiate

The above is the definition of " negotiation". Ask the Pro- Palestinian what Abbas has put forth; What he is willing to do and there will be no response. Consider the source :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

You should learn how to read. Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders and " Right of Return". This is something that everyone ( except you) knows. That is not going to happen. Iran " nuking" up? So you admit that the Arabs will start WW 111 with Israel yet it's Israel who is causing all the trouble in that region? lol Very sick, demented Pro- Palestinian " thinking". Iran INITIATES the War with Israel yet it's Israel's fault. Leave it to a Pro- Palestinian :cla2:

ne·go·ti·ate/nəˈgōSHēˌāt/ VerbTry to reach an agreement or compromise by discussion with others.Eg: "his government's willingness to negotiate

The above is the definition of " negotiation". Ask the Pro- Palestinian what Abbas has put forth; What he is willing to do and there will be no response. Consider the source :clp2: :eusa_boohoo:

I'm not talking about the arabs, I'm saying that Israel, before the arabs get nukes, should make a meaningful offer of peace, which they've never done. They just keep taking more land.

You should learn how to read. Abbas has made it very clear that he will not accept anything except the 67 Borders and " Right of Return". This is something that everyone ( except you) knows. That is not going to happen. Iran " nuking" up? So you admit that the Arabs will start WW 111 with Israel yet it's Israel who is causing all the trouble in that region? lol Very sick, demented Pro- Palestinian " thinking". Iran INITIATES the War with Israel yet it's Israel's fault. Leave it to a Pro- Palestinian :cla2:

The above is the definition of " negotiation". Ask the Pro- Palestinian what Abbas has put forth; What he is willing to do and there will be no response. Consider the source :clp2: :eusa_boohoo:

I'm not talking about the arabs, I'm saying that Israel, before the arabs get nukes, should make a meaningful offer of peace, which they've never done. They just keep taking more land.

Another lie Pro- Palestinians tell. Israel grabs " more land?" It seems she " forgot" that Rocket attacks actually increased after Israel left Gaza. " Meaningul offer?" 67 Borders that were never recognized or respected plus " Right of Return?' lol Only in your dreams. Ask what proposals Abbas has put forth and there will be no response. VERY VERY SLOWLY read the Websters definition of " Negotiations" :clap2:.

Forum List

Back