🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

The Pro- Palestinian Denies they name streets after the Palestinian and give out Candy to " Honor" the one who is sucessful in killing Israelis and celebrate? Typical Hypocrisy. Don't expect anything else :clap2:

But will you still be clapping when Iran develops nukes? hmmm, not so sure. Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

You mean give in to every Palestinian demand? Hmmm.... don't think so. Why can't you tell us just one thing the Palestinians are doing to contribute to the " Peace Negotiations?" Typical Hypocrite.... There is Nobody home. Iran INITIATING WW 111? According to all the Anti- Israel Pro Palestinian posters it was Israel who was SUPPOSED to initiate it. You guys should all get together to keep your lies straight. :eusa_boohoo: :clap2:
There's no shortage of "Jews" from the Ukraine and Poland at home on the West Bank.
When are the "Treasured People" planning to leave Palestine?
No answer?
Imagine my surprise.

But will you still be clapping when Iran develops nukes? hmmm, not so sure. Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

You mean give in to every Palestinian demand? Hmmm.... don't think so. Why can't you tell us just one thing the Palestinians are doing to contribute to the " Peace Negotiations?" Typical Hypocrite.... There is Nobody home. Iran INITIATING WW 111? According to all the Anti- Israel Pro Palestinian posters it was Israel who was SUPPOSED to initiate it. You guys should all get together to keep your lies straight. :eusa_boohoo: :clap2:
There's no shortage of "Jews" from the Ukraine and Poland at home on the West Bank.
No answer?
Imagine my surprise.

Who on the Board refers to themselves as the " Treasured People?"
" Palestine" didn't exist before 1967 and it doesn't now.

Tell us exactly what the Palestinians are doing to " contribute" to " Peace Negotiations". No answer? Not surprising. Just more of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy. :clap2: :D

How would you know what other message boards I post on?
The voices in your head?
Your G-d?

lol he has this odd conspiracy that everyone posting in favor of the Palestinians is part of a secret Muslim organization....:clap2:
Why, Baghdad Bob, if people who are trying to pass themselves off as such great humanitarians really cared about the people in the world, they certainly would be on at least one other message board condemning what the Muslims are doing to those who aren't Muslims. Of course, we realize that you as a Muslim don't care what your brethren are doing to others so I really don't expect you to be on another message board condemning your own brethren. By the way, have you come up with one Muslim organization that helps needy people of all religions in the world?

No answer?
Imagine my surprise.

Tell us exactly what the Palestinians are doing to " contribute" to " Peace Negotiations". No answer? Not surprising. Just more of the Pro- Palestinian Hypocrisy. :clap2: :D

Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

650,000 Jew inflict a Jewish State by force of arms upon 1.2 MILLION Arabs and it MOGHUL dogs who are responsible?
1.2 mln. arabs shouldn't've tried to inflict by force of arms an arab state on 650.000 jews, of course.
"Popular sovereignty or the sovereignty of the people is the principle that the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people, who are the source of all political power..."
Non-sequitur drivel, of course.

lol he has this odd conspiracy that everyone posting in favor of the Palestinians is part of a secret Muslim organization....:clap2:

Hossfly has Muslims hiding under his bed!:eusa_shhh:
Hossie's a closet mullah....who knew?
Why Georgie Boy, I and others have the impression since you never seem to leave your apartment that besides posting on this message board you are working on your sermons at the big mosque in Los Angeles which was funded by a Saudi sheik. No doubt he is also paying for your apartment since he is so proud at how devoted you are to the cause. After all, even a Muslim clergyman living in Los Angeles, if he wasn't as devoted as you, would take time out to perhaps see a movie or a play or even sit on a bench at the beach in Santa Monica people watching and getting some fresh air. So much going on in a big city, and Georgie Boy wouldn't leave his apartment because he is too busy to do anything else besides posting on this board and working on his sermons.

Palestinians are NOT building settlements in Israel
How so?
and filling them with Arabs from around the globe.
Indeed, they're busy colonizing the EU - far less chances of getting shot up for felonious activity.
Palestinians are NOT currently subject to nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions condemning their illegal occupation of Israel.
The chosen palistanians.
Palestinians are NOT whining about NOT having partners for peace negotiations while stealing the land that Jew-only roads are built on.
Indeed, philistines are just stealing land, of course.
Heroic Palestinian snipers are NOT using Jew children for target practice.
Indeed, those heroic philistine snipers got shot, of course.

No answer?
Imagine my surprise.

Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

Like I've said, Israel is not going to make all the Concessions and give in to all the Palestinian demands. Like I've said; We FINALLY have a Pro- Palestinian who ADMITS that the Arabs INITIATES wars with Israel and that it will be Iran NOT Israel who will initiate WW 111. Yet ALL this time we have heard from them that it will be Israel who uses them first. Such liars they are. :D Like Ive said; Just name ONE thing the Palestinians are doing to contribute to " negotiations" There will be no answer; There is nobody home :clap2: :D

No answer?
Imagine my surprise.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Obviously Lord Balfour and His Majesty thought Palestine existed before 1948.

Today's Palestinians have no one to negotiate with since Jews are busy building settlements all across the territories subject to negotiation. If you and I are sitting at a table negotiating the division of a pizza, and I am eating slice after slice before we start, how stupid would you have to be to remain at the table?

Balfour Declaration - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.2 mln. arabs shouldn't've tried to inflict by force of arms an arab state on 650.000 jews, of course.
"Popular sovereignty or the sovereignty of the people is the principle that the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people, who are the source of all political power..."
Non-sequitur drivel, of course.
One person:One vote.
Try it, drivel, before you take the big SPLASH.

No answer?
Imagine my surprise.

"His Majesty's government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

Obviously what they " thought" was wrong. Where was this " Countries" boundries? What kind of Gov't did they have? Who was this " Countries" leader?

Today's Palestinians have no one to negotiate with since Jews are busy building settlements all across the territories subject to negotiation. If you and I are sitting at a table negotiating the division of a pizza, and I am eating slice after slice before we start, how stupid would you have to be to remain at the table?

Immediately after Israel left Gaza the Rockets not only did not stop but increased. How is that for the start of more " negotiation?" Abbas has made it perfectly clear that not only does he expect Israel to go back to the Borders that were Never recognized or respected by the Arabs but he insists on " Right of Return" which is not going to happen either. What proposals has Abbas put forth that Israel has rejected? You can't name one. " All or Nothing" is not " Negotiation". Abbas wants the entire Pizza which he is not going to get. Therefore Israel would be stupid to remain at the table. :clap2:

Obviously what they " thought" was wrong. Where was this " Countries" boundries? What kind of Gov't did they have? Who was this " Countries" leader?

Immediately after Israel left Gaza the Rockets not only did not stop but increased. How is that for the start of more " negotiation?" Abbas has made it perfectly clear that not only does he expect Israel to go back to the Borders that were Never recognized or respected by the Arabs but he insists on " Right of Return" which is not going to happen either. What proposals has Abbas put forth that Israel has rejected? You can't name one. " All or Nothing" is not " Negotiation". Abbas wants the entire Pizza which he is not going to get. Therefore Israel would be stupid to remain at the table. :clap2:

What is going to happen is Nazi Israel is going to be wiped off the map and I say good riddance to the present day Rogue Nation Israel which today poses the biggest threat to peace in the Middle Peace!

What is going to happen is Nazi Israel is going to be wiped off the map and I say good riddance to the present day Rogue Nation Israel which today poses the biggest threat to peace in the Middle Peace!

What exactly do you mean by the phrase 'Israel is going to be wiped off the map', Sherri?
(sounds a tad 'Iranian', btw :lol:)

What exactly do you mean by the phrase 'Israel is going to be wiped off the map', Sherri?
(sounds a tad 'Iranian', btw :lol:)

Israel presents more of a problem then Iran who the poster admits is ready to INITIATE WW 111 with Israel? Typical Pro- Palestinian mentality lol :clap2: :D

Forum List

Back