🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

Click here: muslim crimes against hindus - AOL Search Results

He denies that Muslims have a History of Murdering Hindus; If anything he stated it was the other way around. Just typical of these disgusting Pro- Palestinians.

:clap2: :eusa_boohoo: :confused:
I've never denied Muslim crimes against Hindus.
I have pointed out examples of Hindu retaliation (and worse)

"Obviously, it is extremely difficult for the right wing hardcore Hindu terrorist organizations and their allies to survive in Indian politics without using hatred against Islam and Pakistan.

"Communal political outs like RSS, VHP, Sivasena, and BJP etc, are the major culprits in spreading hate and anger amongst Indians against Islam and Pakistan and after the ghastly destruction of Babri Mosque in Uttar Pradesh in order to gain political mileage in polls now they want to escape punishment for their crimes and the ruling Congress and allies try to protect the Hindutuva crimes because that is their agenda too."

I'm also clear on the tens of millions of North American Indians and Middle Eastern Muslims the US government has murdered, maimed, and displaced over the last 150 years.

Are you?

KashmirWatch - Latest News & In-depth Coverage on Kashmir Conflict
Why, Georgie Boy, isn't it the Kashmir Muslims who are threatening to pull a Mumbai type of attack if they don't get their own way? By the way, could you give us statistics from some legitimate site such as a university history department that will tell us exactly how many Native Americans were actually living here before people arrived from Europe. Additionally, isn't it strange that most of the posters who are either entirely Native America or have a parent or grandparent who was one stick up for Israel? No doubt Georgie Boy would have gotten disgusted with them on the other boards where they were participants.
Plus, it looks like Georgie Boy, the good Muslim is blaming the U.S. government on the plight of the Arabs in the Middle East for the last 150 years. Of course, he will never admit that they have brought so much trouble onto themselves even though the Muslims have been busy murdering each other. If this country is so bad, Georgie, why in the world did you immigrate here? Millions of people around the world would be happy to take your place. As one Muslim comedian said in an interview, every time he goes back to Iran to visit, his cousins ask him how they can get to come to the U.S. Maybe Georgie should volunteer to let one of them take his place.

Unless Kashmir issue is solved, Mumbai-like attacks always a possibility: Imran Khan - Pakistan - IBNLive
I didn't notice any Muslim threatening violence if "they don't get their way" in your link:

"Pakistani cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan on Wednesday said time was up for trying to solve India-Pakistan issues through 'militancy and militarily' but asserted that unless Kashmir issue was resolved, there was 'always a possibility' of Mumbai-like attacks.

"Khan, chief of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, also said if his party comes to power, he will not allow terrorism against India to originate from his country's soil."

When are you planning to call for an end for terrorism originating from "US soil" scattered across the globe?

"We were standing in front of a massive 145-acre construction site for a 'little America' rising in Vicenza, an architecturally renowned Italian city and UNESCO world heritage site near Venice.

"This was Dal Molin, the new military base the U.S. Army has been readying for the relocation of as many as 2,000 soldiers from Germany in 2013.

"Since 1955, Vicenza has also been home to another major U.S. base, Camp Ederle. They’re among the more than 1,000 bases the United States uses to ring the globe (with about 4,000 more in the 50 states and Washington, D.C.).

"This complex of military installations, unprecedented in history, has been a major, if little noticed, aspect of U.S. power since World War II."

Picking Up a $170 Billion Tab: How US Taxpayers Are Paying the Pentagon to Occupy the Planet

I am blaming the US government ( and its useless tools) for garrisoning the globe for the benefit of the richest one percent of Americans while sticking US taxpayers with the $170 Billion/year bill.

" Pro- Peace" is something that should have been thought about well before 1967. They could have had their " Palestinian State" a long time ago. " Right of Return" also calls for those who want to " live in peace with their Neighbors". Those are not my words.. Hamas detonating a nuke? LOL! Yet supposedly every Pro- Palestinian says they are afraid Israel will do it. Again... Being the Pro- Palestinian that you are you show your true colors.

If Israel threatened to do it they would be accused of initiating WW 111! Let Hamas initiate it instead. Just typical of the PRO- PALESTINIAN double standard. You are the looser....BIG TIME...Being the PRO- PALESTINIAN THAT YOU ARE... :clap2: :D

I'm pro-peace, I think that Israel should do a deal with the Pals while they still have the upper hand, and before Iran develops nukes. Don't you agree? :dunno:

Israel is not going to " deal" with the Palestinians by making ALL the Concessions. It's that simple. Tell us exactly what the Palestenians are doing to contribute to the " negotiations" Inferring that Iran will INITIATE War with Israel? ( WW 111) WOW!!!!! Could you imagine if ISRAEL made that threat? They would be called DIRTY JEWS, WARMONGERS, AND G*D KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!! Just more of the Anti- Israel Pro- Palestinian DOUBLE STANDARD we have all come to know :eusa_angel:
Palestinians are NOT building settlements in Israel and filling them with Arabs from around the globe.
Palestinians are NOT currently subject to nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions condemning their illegal occupation of Israel.
Palestinians are NOT whining about NOT having partners for peace negotiations while stealing the land that Jew-only roads are built on.
Heroic Palestinian snipers are NOT using Jew children for target practice.

Are they?

yes they are georgie Lots of them are in jail in the USA for trying to entertain dogs like you and sherri by blowing the brains out of jewish children right here in the USA as part of your shared agenda They shoot and murder for allah/isa----when and where they FIND THE OPPORTUNITY As I am sure you know-----the KORANIC SCHOLARS have determined that no only a ALL ISRAELIS regardless of age and gender legal targets for people like you and sherri------all jews are.

I'm pro-peace, I think that Israel should do a deal with the Pals while they still have the upper hand, and before Iran develops nukes. Don't you agree? :dunno:

Israel is not going to " deal" with the Palestinians by making ALL the Concessions. It's that simple. Tell us exactly what the Palestenians are doing to contribute to the " negotiations" Inferring that Iran will INITIATE War with Israel? ( WW 111) WOW!!!!! Could you imagine if ISRAEL made that threat? They would be called DIRTY JEWS, WARMONGERS, AND G*D KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!! Just more of the Anti- Israel Pro- Palestinian DOUBLE STANDARD we have all come to know :eusa_angel:
Palestinians are NOT building settlements in Israel and filling them with Arabs from around the globe.

If the Palestinians have their way they will be building settlements withing the " 1967 Borders" that YOU and other claim are " recognized" even though we know they aren't.

Palestinians are NOT currently subject to nearly 100 UNSC Resolutions condemning their illegal occupation of Israel.

If the Arabs had won the 67 War how many " Resolutions" would there be condemning the " Occupation of Israel?" The answer is " none" Israel is not going to go back to Borders that the Arabs themselves have never recognized or be deprived of their Holy Sites in E. Jerusalem

Palestinians are NOT whining about NOT having partners for peace negotiations while stealing the land that Jew-only roads are built on.
Heroic Palestinian snipers are NOT using Jew children for target practice.

Tell us EXACTLY what the Palestinians are doing to contribute to " Partners for Peace" There will be no answer; There never is. Don't like " Jew only Roads?" Bet you don't object to NO ISRAELIS inside the " Palestinian State" ( that includes Arab Israelis)

Palestinian snipers are at their best when they blow up things :clap2:

yes they are georgie Lots of them are in jail in the USA for trying to entertain dogs like you and sherri by blowing the brains out of jewish children right here in the USA as part of your shared agenda They shoot and murder for allah/isa----when and where they FIND THE OPPORTUNITY As I am sure you know-----the KORANIC SCHOLARS have determined that no only a ALL ISRAELIS regardless of age and gender legal targets for people like you and sherri------all jews are.
How many Arab children are rotting in Israeli jails?

None----they are getting educated----and are treated very well Some even come out of israeli jails with college degrees Their only problem seems to be what to do with all the SOAP they are given-----they hand it to their family visitors as gifts I have a distant relative who is a social worker for those kids I understand that you resent the fact that a child stopped with a bomb on his body -----did not get a chance to DETONATE-----better luck next time

NOT ENOUGH :clap2:

How many would that be?

I think 'proudveteran' is actually a 'proud Zionist' .....kind of like the Likud charter mentality. He resembles those ideals. :cool:

If a Palestinian said the same thing about Israelis and accomplished the Mission a Street would be named after him and they would be handing out the Candy. The Hypocrisy of the Pro- Palestinians. That is what they are best known for :clap2:

How many would that be?

I think 'proudveteran' is actually a 'proud Zionist' .....kind of like the Likud charter mentality. He resembles those ideals. :cool:

If a Palestinian said the same thing about Israelis and accomplished the Mission a Street would be named after him and they would be handing out the Candy. The Hypocrisy of the Pro- Palestinians. That is what they are best known for :clap2:

English...?

How many would that be?

Both sides in Palestine have their lunatic fringe:

"Who is funding the rabbi who endorses killing gentile babies..."

"The more stringent will note that unlike the Hamas government, our government does not pay the salaries of rabbis who advocate the killing of babies.

"Is that so? Not really.

"For example, government ministries regularly transfer support and funding to a yeshiva whose rabbi determined that it is permissible to kill gentile babies 'because their presence assists murder, and there is reason to harm children if it is clear that they will grow up to harm us ... it is permissible to harm the children of a leader in order to stop him from acting evilly ... we have seen in the Halakha that even babies of gentiles who do not violate the seven Noahide laws, there is cause to kill them because of the future threat that will be caused if they are raised to be wicked people like their parents.'"

Who is funding the rabbi who endorses killing gentile babies? - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

I've never denied Muslim crimes against Hindus.
I have pointed out examples of Hindu retaliation (and worse)

"Obviously, it is extremely difficult for the right wing hardcore Hindu terrorist organizations and their allies to survive in Indian politics without using hatred against Islam and Pakistan.

"Communal political outs like RSS, VHP, Sivasena, and BJP etc, are the major culprits in spreading hate and anger amongst Indians against Islam and Pakistan and after the ghastly destruction of Babri Mosque in Uttar Pradesh in order to gain political mileage in polls now they want to escape punishment for their crimes and the ruling Congress and allies try to protect the Hindutuva crimes because that is their agenda too."

I'm also clear on the tens of millions of North American Indians and Middle Eastern Muslims the US government has murdered, maimed, and displaced over the last 150 years.

Are you?

KashmirWatch - Latest News & In-depth Coverage on Kashmir Conflict
Why, Georgie Boy, isn't it the Kashmir Muslims who are threatening to pull a Mumbai type of attack if they don't get their own way? By the way, could you give us statistics from some legitimate site such as a university history department that will tell us exactly how many Native Americans were actually living here before people arrived from Europe. Additionally, isn't it strange that most of the posters who are either entirely Native America or have a parent or grandparent who was one stick up for Israel? No doubt Georgie Boy would have gotten disgusted with them on the other boards where they were participants.
Plus, it looks like Georgie Boy, the good Muslim is blaming the U.S. government on the plight of the Arabs in the Middle East for the last 150 years. Of course, he will never admit that they have brought so much trouble onto themselves even though the Muslims have been busy murdering each other. If this country is so bad, Georgie, why in the world did you immigrate here? Millions of people around the world would be happy to take your place. As one Muslim comedian said in an interview, every time he goes back to Iran to visit, his cousins ask him how they can get to come to the U.S. Maybe Georgie should volunteer to let one of them take his place.

Unless Kashmir issue is solved, Mumbai-like attacks always a possibility: Imran Khan - Pakistan - IBNLive
I didn't notice any Muslim threatening violence if "they don't get their way" in your link:

"Pakistani cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan on Wednesday said time was up for trying to solve India-Pakistan issues through 'militancy and militarily' but asserted that unless Kashmir issue was resolved, there was 'always a possibility' of Mumbai-like attacks.

"Khan, chief of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, also said if his party comes to power, he will not allow terrorism against India to originate from his country's soil."

When are you planning to call for an end for terrorism originating from "US soil" scattered across the globe?

"We were standing in front of a massive 145-acre construction site for a 'little America' rising in Vicenza, an architecturally renowned Italian city and UNESCO world heritage site near Venice.

"This was Dal Molin, the new military base the U.S. Army has been readying for the relocation of as many as 2,000 soldiers from Germany in 2013.

"Since 1955, Vicenza has also been home to another major U.S. base, Camp Ederle. They’re among the more than 1,000 bases the United States uses to ring the globe (with about 4,000 more in the 50 states and Washington, D.C.).

"This complex of military installations, unprecedented in history, has been a major, if little noticed, aspect of U.S. power since World War II."

Picking Up a $170 Billion Tab: How US Taxpayers Are Paying the Pentagon to Occupy the Planet

I am blaming the US government ( and its useless tools) for garrisoning the globe for the benefit of the richest one percent of Americans while sticking US taxpayers with the $170 Billion/year bill.
Why, Georgie Boy, were you in a coma when that Mumbai incident happened? Even Muslims were murdered by the Muslim killers in that event. Since you have such a big problem with the U.S., why not move back to a Muslim country and let someone immigrate here who would appreciate this country. It is obvious that you certainly don't. And speaking of taxes, don't worry your head over it since you probably don't pay any taxes anyway. For all we know, with all the time you are able to spend on this message board and coming from a foreign country, the U.S. taxpayer is no doubt paying for your keep. One thing that must get Georgie's goat is that even though there are still many poor people in India, India is on its way toward becoming a world power and the Hindus are certainly not going to roll over and let Islam rule them.

Why, Georgie Boy, were you in a coma when that Mumbai incident happened? Even Muslims were murdered by the Muslim killers in that event. Since you have such a big problem with the U.S., why not move back to a Muslim country and let someone immigrate here who would appreciate this country. It is obvious that you certainly don't. And speaking of taxes, don't worry your head over it since you probably don't pay any taxes anyway. For all we know, with all the time you are able to spend on this message board and coming from a foreign country, the U.S. taxpayer is no doubt paying for your keep. One thing that must get Georgie's goat is that even though there are still many poor people in India, India is on its way toward becoming a world power and the Hindus are certainly not going to roll over and let Islam rule them.
Mumbai pales in comparison to US crimes against humanity:

"The 2008 Mumbai attacks were eleven coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai, India's largest city, by Islamist terrorists[6][7] who were trained in and came from Pakistan.[8] The attackers allegedly received reconnaissance (recce) assistance before the attacks.

"Ajmal Kasab, the only attacker who was captured alive, later confessed upon interrogation that the attacks were conducted with the support of Pakistan's ISI.[9][10] The attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on Wednesday, 26 November and lasted until Saturday, 29 November 2008, killing 164 people and wounding at least 308.[2][11]"

2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Estimates of insurgent casualties are complicated by a lack of official figures. Most estimates places the number of insurgents killed at around 1,200[46] to 1,500,[47] with some estimations as high as over 2,000 killed.[48][49]

"Coalition forces also captured approximately 1,500 insurgents during the operation.[50]

"The Red Cross estimated directly following the battle that some 800 civilians had been killed during the offensive.[51]

Second Battle of Fallujah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no trouble condemning both crimes.
Unlike kosher war whores.

George don't feed the troll
Hossie from Haifa needs to earn his daily hasbara bread.
Hossie's ancestors were living in America when your ancestors were still living in tents in some Muslim country. By the way, so many of us have learned a new word from these message boards -- "hasbara" straight from the hate sites. Does anyone think that people coming from a Muslim country like Georgie ever heard of the word "hasbara" until they read about it on some hate site?

Mumbai pales in comparison to US crimes against humanity:

"The 2008 Mumbai attacks were eleven coordinated shooting and bombing attacks across Mumbai, India's largest city, by Islamist terrorists[6][7] who were trained in and came from Pakistan.[8] The attackers allegedly received reconnaissance (recce) assistance before the attacks.

"Ajmal Kasab, the only attacker who was captured alive, later confessed upon interrogation that the attacks were conducted with the support of Pakistan's ISI.[9][10] The attacks, which drew widespread global condemnation, began on Wednesday, 26 November and lasted until Saturday, 29 November 2008, killing 164 people and wounding at least 308.[2][11]"

2008 Mumbai attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Estimates of insurgent casualties are complicated by a lack of official figures. Most estimates places the number of insurgents killed at around 1,200[46] to 1,500,[47] with some estimations as high as over 2,000 killed.[48][49]

"Coalition forces also captured approximately 1,500 insurgents during the operation.[50]

"The Red Cross estimated directly following the battle that some 800 civilians had been killed during the offensive.[51]

Second Battle of Fallujah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have no trouble condemning both crimes.
Unlike kosher war whores.
Looks like the good Muslim Georgie Boy will never admit that his own brethren have murdered millions and millions and millions since the invention of Islam. Why did you immigrate here in the first place, Georgie Boy, since it is apparent that you hate this country? You could have saved yourself all the aggravation of living here if you would have stayed put in the Muslim country in which you were born.

Forum List

Back