🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

George don't feed the troll
Hossie from Haifa needs to earn his daily hasbara bread.

Hossie's ancestors were living in America when your ancestors were still living in tents in some Muslim country. By the way, so many of us have learned a new word from these message boards -- "hasbara" straight from the hate sites. Does anyone think that people coming from a Muslim country like Georgie ever heard of the word "hasbara" until they read about it on some hate site?

Hoss I do agree with you that based on LINGO and "IDEOLOGY" georgie is an islamo-nazi Islamo nazi lingo has not changed much for almost a century----- It is very possible that he was educated in something like a shariah shit hole----or is highly influenced by people who were. More than 40 years ago a NEWLY ARRIVED pakistani in the USA told me that "ashkenazi" jews and "sephardi" jews were killing
each other in Israel I grew up in a largely christian town----worked with christians ---went to school with christians and did not know a single christian at THAT TIME who knew the words "ashkenazi" and "sephardi" yet here was a NEW ARRIVAL from Medical school in KARACHI-----who was telling me about "ashkenazi and sephardi jews" in Israel.
Later on I heard more from him ------"INFORMATION" also part of the "KNOWLEGE" base of georgie. Of course it is possible that he simply studies islamo nazi propaganda

Hossie's ancestors were living in America when your ancestors were still living in tents in some Muslim country. By the way, so many of us have learned a new word from these message boards -- "hasbara" straight from the hate sites. Does anyone think that people coming from a Muslim country like Georgie ever heard of the word "hasbara" until they read about it on some hate site?

Hoss I do agree with you that based on LINGO and "IDEOLOGY" georgie is an islamo-nazi Islamo nazi lingo has not changed much for almost a century----- It is very possible that he was educated in something like a shariah shit hole----or is highly influenced by people who were. More than 40 years ago a NEWLY ARRIVED pakistani in the USA told me that "ashkenazi" jews and "sephardi" jews were killing
each other in Israel I grew up in a largely christian town----worked with christians ---went to school with christians and did not know a single christian at THAT TIME who knew the words "ashkenazi" and "sephardi" yet here was a NEW ARRIVAL from Medical school in KARACHI-----who was telling me about "ashkenazi and sephardi jews" in Israel.
Later on I heard more from him ------"INFORMATION" also part of the "KNOWLEGE" base of georgie. Of course it is possible that he simply studies islamo nazi propaganda

Was there electricity back then?

I think 'proudveteran' is actually a 'proud Zionist' .....kind of like the Likud charter mentality. He resembles those ideals. :cool:

If a Palestinian said the same thing about Israelis and accomplished the Mission a Street would be named after him and they would be handing out the Candy. The Hypocrisy of the Pro- Palestinians. That is what they are best known for :clap2:

English...?

The Pro- Palestinian Denies they name streets after the Palestinian and give out Candy to " Honor" the one who is sucessful in killing Israelis and celebrate? Typical Hypocrisy. Don't expect anything else :clap2:

If a Palestinian said the same thing about Israelis and accomplished the Mission a Street would be named after him and they would be handing out the Candy. The Hypocrisy of the Pro- Palestinians. That is what they are best known for :clap2:

English...?

The Pro- Palestinian Denies they name streets after the Palestinian and give out Candy to " Honor" the one who is sucessful in killing Israelis and celebrate? Typical Hypocrisy. Don't expect anything else :clap2:

But will you still be clapping when Iran develops nukes? hmmm, not so sure. Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

George don't feed the troll
"Hasbara is an Hebrew word defined as explanation. The purpose of Hasbara is to explain and educate western people about the Israeli mission."

Gilad Atzmon - Writings - Jonathon Blakeley: A guide to Hasbara trolls

Trolls like you make a hate site like Gitmo look good.
When are you leaving?

"Hasbara is an Hebrew word defined as explanation. The purpose of Hasbara is to explain and educate western people about the Israeli mission."

Gilad Atzmon - Writings - Jonathon Blakeley: A guide to Hasbara*trolls

Trolls like you make a hate site like Gitmo look good.
When are you leaving?
Oh look, Georgie Boy found another Jew who wouldn't mind seeing Israel destroyed. People like Georgie Boy love those Leftist Jews. Let's face it, Georgie Boy never heard of the word "hasbara" until he started reading the hate sites. "Hasbara" is a word that is mentioned on many of them. Does anyone think that the other posters had even heard of this word until those with the mind set of Georgie Boy started dragging up the word from the hate sites? I don't think you could go out on the streets of America and find Americans who even heard of this world unless they were participating on message boards and saw it dragged up. Why should I leave, Georgie Boy. As I said, my ancestors were here since this country was established while yours were living in tents in some Islamic land. When are you going back to where you came from since it is obvious that you hate this country.

"Public diplomacy in Israel (also hasbara) (Hebrew: הַסְבָּרָה hasbará, 'explaining') refers to public relations efforts to disseminate information about Israel.[1][2]

"The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of negative press, and to counter what they see as delegitimisation of Israel around the world. Hasbara means 'explanation', and is also a euphemism for propaganda."

Wiki: Another hate site for those convinced the "chosen people" can do no wrong.

BTW, some of my ancestors were here before racists like yours' arrived.
Let's face it...Hossie's just another cracker with low self-esteem

Public diplomacy (Israel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Megaphone desktop tool
The Megaphone desktop tool is a Windows "action alert" tool developed by Give Israel Your United Support (GIYUS) and distributed by World Union of Jewish Students, World Jewish Congress, The Jewish Agency for Israel, World Zionist Organization, StandWithUs, Hasbara fellowships, HonestReporting, and other pro-Israel public relations organizations.
Megaphone desktop tool - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hasbara Campus Manual
A Hasbara manual for students to use on US univesity campuses is now available online[2]. A summary of the techniques is provided from page 31 onwards:

Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.

The manual goes on to describe seven propaganda techniques:

1. Name calling: through the careful use of words, then name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.
2. Glittering generality: Simply put, glittering generality is name calling in reverse. Instead of trying to attach negative meanings to ideas or people, glittering generalities use positive phrases, which the audience are attached to, in order to lend positive image to things. Words such as "freedom", "civilization",…
3. Transfer: Transfer involves taking some of the prestige and authority of one concept and applying it to another. For example, a speaker might decide to speak in front of a United Nations flag, in an attempt to gain legitimacy for himself or his idea.
4. Testimonial: Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse and ideal or campaign.
5. Plain folks: The plain folks technique attempts to convince the listener that the speaker is a 'regular guy', who is trust-worthy because the are like 'you or me'.
6. Fear: Stressing that ignoring the message will likely lead to war, terrorism[3]
7. Bandwagon: Suggest that the stated position is mainstream and use polls to suggest this. [4]
Hasbara - SourceWatch

Hasbara Campus Manual
A Hasbara manual for students to use on US univesity campuses is now available online[2]. A summary of the techniques is provided from page 31 onwards:

Propaganda is used by those who want to communicate in ways that engage the emotions and downplay rationality, in an attempt to promote a certain message.

1. Name calling: through the careful use of words, then name calling technique links a person or an idea to a negative symbol.
2. Glittering generality: Simply put, glittering generality is name calling in reverse. Instead of trying to attach negative meanings to ideas or people, glittering generalities use positive phrases, which the audience are attached to, in order to lend positive image to things. Words such as "freedom", "civilization",…
3. Transfer: Transfer involves taking some of the prestige and authority of one concept and applying it to another. For example, a speaker might decide to speak in front of a United Nations flag, in an attempt to gain legitimacy for himself or his idea.
4. Testimonial: Testimonial means enlisting the support of somebody admired or famous to endorse and ideal or campaign.
5. Plain folks: The plain folks technique attempts to convince the listener that the speaker is a 'regular guy', who is trust-worthy because the are like 'you or me'.
6. Fear: Stressing that ignoring the message will likely lead to war, terrorism[3]
7. Bandwagon: Suggest that the stated position is mainstream and use polls to suggest this. [4]
Hasbara - SourceWatch
Now we are hearing about "hasbara" from Yousef Mohammed, the Muslim from Iran. Naturally he never learned that word in Iran, but as soon as he was out and could avidly read the hate sites, it is a favorite word of his. Meanwhile, Mr. Gooz is going to tell us why the Shiites and Sunnis are still killing each other even centuries after Islam was invented. This is so much more important than the word "hasbara." By the way, Mr. Coon, could you tell us, since you are speaking of campuses, why your fellow Muslims are always disrupting the speeches of those they disagree with. If they did that in the country you come from, their relatives might not see them alive again.

English...?

But will you still be clapping when Iran develops nukes? hmmm, not so sure. Like I've said, Israel should use this time as the more superior power to make a peace deal, and not just wait for the other side to arm up with nukes.

You mean give in to every Palestinian demand? Hmmm.... don't think so. Why can't you tell us just one thing the Palestinians are doing to contribute to the " Peace Negotiations?" Typical Hypocrite.... There is Nobody home. Iran INITIATING WW 111? According to all the Anti- Israel Pro Palestinian posters it was Israel who was SUPPOSED to initiate it. You guys should all get together to keep your lies straight. :eusa_boohoo: :clap2:

Hasbara Campus Manual

Hasbara - SourceWatch
I never heard the word "hasberra" until two weeks ago. Is this the Islamist "Word Of The Month"? What does it have to do with Yogiberra if anything?

"Public diplomacy in Israel (also hasbara) (Hebrew: הַסְבָּרָה hasbará, 'explaining') refers to public relations efforts to disseminate information about Israel.[1][2]

"The term is used by the Israeli government and its supporters to describe efforts to explain government policies and promote Israel in the face of negative press, and to counter what they see as delegitimisation of Israel around the world. Hasbara means 'explanation', and is also a euphemism for propaganda."

Wiki: Another hate site for those convinced the "chosen people" can do no wrong.

BTW, some of my ancestors were here before racists like yours' arrived.
Let's face it...Hossie's just another cracker with low self-esteem

Public diplomacy (Israel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And let's face it, Georgie Boy, the way you go on and on and never seem to leave your apartment day or night, weekday or weekend, because you are a mouthpiece for some Muslim organization, not many of us are going to believe you come from anyplace but some Muslim country. Next you know it, folks, Georgie Boy is going to tell us his ancestors came over that land bridge and were the first Native Americans. By the way, Georgie, you can call me a cracker all you want as well as calling many Americans crackers from many parts of this great country (which you hate), but we realize by now how the Muslims are murdering innocent people. Evidently, Georgie Boy must think the Muslims are the "chosen people" because like many of the Jew haters on here they are not on any other message boards condemning what the Muslims are doing.

How would you know what other message boards I post on?
The voices in your head?
Your G-d?
I would imagine that you would use the same screen name on some other message board as you are using here. However, I doubt you are on another message board condemning what the Muslims are doing to others even if you were using a different screen name. One thing, though, is very obvious -- that you don't have any other life other than this message board which is really pathetic inasmuch as you live in a large city where there is plenty to do. Now tell the voices in your own head to be quiet for a while as you want to walk around your neighborhood to get a little fresh air and see how the people in the neighborhood have decorated for Christmas. Even if you try to convince us that you are an atheist, surely even you can appreciate the different decorations people put up for Christmas.

The voices in your head?
Your G-d?
I would imagine that you would use the same screen name on some other message board as you are using here. However, I doubt you are on another message board condemning what the Muslims are doing to others even if you were using a different screen name. One thing, though, is very obvious -- that you don't have any other life other than this message board which is really pathetic inasmuch as you live in a large city where there is plenty to do. Now tell the voices in your own head to be quiet for a while as you want to walk around your neighborhood to get a little fresh air and see how the people in the neighborhood have decorated for Christmas. Even if you try to convince us that you are an atheist, surely even you can appreciate the different decorations people put up for Christmas.
Surely you know Christmas is just another lie the rich tell?

The voices in your head?
Your G-d?

lol he has this odd conspiracy that everyone posting in favor of the Palestinians is part of a secret Muslim organization....:clap2:
And he thinks his "God" loves Jews almost as much as He loves Americans.
Hope he won't be too disappointed...

Forum List

Back