🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

1.2 mln. arabs shouldn't've tried to inflict by force of arms an arab state on 650.000 jews, of course.
"Popular sovereignty or the sovereignty of the people is the principle that the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people, who are the source of all political power..."

Possibly, you prefer the kosher version?

"The term 'squatter sovereignty' is used by Jefferson Davis in his book A Short History of the Confederate States of America. This term referred to the influx of new citizens in order to manipulate the ultimate sovereign votes."

Do you remember how apartheid turned out for the Confederacy?

Popular sovereignty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The "state of Israel" was created in Palestine without the consent of the people. There was never a vote, but all indications show that the vast majority of the people were opposed to the creation of Israel.
Including a substantial number of Jews who saw the consequences of carving a Jewish homeland out of Arab real estate. Chomsky claims it was primarily elite Zionists who wanted a Jewish state in Palestine prior to 1948.

"Popular sovereignty or the sovereignty of the people is the principle that the legitimacy of the state is created and sustained by the will or consent of its people, who are the source of all political power..."

Possibly, you prefer the kosher version?

"The term 'squatter sovereignty' is used by Jefferson Davis in his book A Short History of the Confederate States of America. This term referred to the influx of new citizens in order to manipulate the ultimate sovereign votes."

Do you remember how apartheid turned out for the Confederacy?

Popular sovereignty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The "state of Israel" was created in Palestine without the consent of the people. There was never a vote, but all indications show that the vast majority of the people were opposed to the creation of Israel.
Including a substantial number of Jews who saw the consequences of carving a Jewish homeland out of Arab real estate. Chomsky claims it was primarily elite Zionists who wanted a Jewish state in Palestine prior to 1948.

That is true. Most of the native Jews were opposed to the creation Israel.

So you agree that the Pals have a right of return but you just refuse it to them? It's a start. :D

" Right of Return" ( which will never happen) calls for those who wants to live " with their neignbors in peace" lol something the Palestinians have no intention of doing. Hamas can't destroy Israel from the outside; they will try their best from the inside. Again; Being the Pro- Palestinian that you are you lose :D :clap2:

I'm not pro-Pal, I'm pro-peace, probably the only one at this board.
And sorry to have to tell you, but if Hamas detonates a nuke on their border with Israel, they'll take most of Israel with them. On that, you lose BIGTIME! :D

" Pro- Peace" is something that should have been thought about well before 1967. They could have had their " Palestinian State" a long time ago. " Right of Return" also calls for those who want to " live in peace with their Neighbors". Those are not my words.. Hamas detonating a nuke? LOL! Yet supposedly every Pro- Palestinian says they are afraid Israel will do it. Again... Being the Pro- Palestinian that you are you show your true colors.

If Israel threatened to do it they would be accused of initiating WW 111! Let Hamas initiate it instead. Just typical of the PRO- PALESTINIAN double standard. You are the looser....BIG TIME...Being the PRO- PALESTINIAN THAT YOU ARE... :clap2: :D

P F Tinmore;6482395 The "state of Israel" was created in Palestine without the consent of the people. There was never a vote said:
Deal with it.... It's there with the JEWISH MAJORITY, no returning to the Borders that were NEVER recognized or respected and NO " Right of Return ':clap2:

Allah doesn't buy the bullets or pull the trigger.
Do you?
But, Georgie Boy, the followers of Mohammed and Allah seem to have no problems in murdering innocent people in so many different places. Are you such a fanatical Muslim that you don't care about this? It seems that you are a typical extremist Muslim who has learned to hate the Jews and whatever the Muslims do is of no concern to you, even when they are busy murdering their own. I can't understand why someone living in a big city with plenty going on why it appears you never leave your apartment but continue on day and night with your bashing of Israel and the Jews. Do you think you get points with Allah for doing this?
How many innocent people have you murdered, Hossie?
Is that due to your fanatical allegiance to American Exceptionalism or the Religion of Peace?
Slaves like you kill whoever your told to kill no matter where you were born.
That'a another way of saying you're nothing more than a star-spangled Jihadist awaiting kosher Rapture.
Do you think Jesus gives a shit?
We know one thing, Georgie Boy, that if you were ever called up in a draft, you would be running to Canada like the coward you are instead of serving this country. And for all we know since anyone can be what they want to on the Internet, the way you bash this country, there's a good chance that you weren't even born here, and I wouldn't be surprised if you were born in some Muslim country. Meanwhile, Georgie, since the invention of Islam, Muslims have been killing millions and millions of people in the name of Allah, and they are still killing them for Allah. And maybe you are not killing anyone for Allah as you sit safely in your apartment in Los Angeles, but you certainly are serving him by being on this message board day and night bashing America and Israel. This is some life you lead.

In fact, assuming you are American, your country has displaced MILLIONS of Muslims since 1991, quite possibly rivaling the number of Muslims murdered, maimed, and raped by holy Hindus.
"Your country," Georgie??? What country are you a citizen of? American citizens would refer to America as "our country." Certainly sounds like Georgie is a Muslim who typically hates the Hindus. He certainly would have gotten along famously with the Muslim woman poster who wanted to see hundreds of millions of Hindus eradicated just so Islam could rule India.

In fact, assuming you are American, your country has displaced MILLIONS of Muslims since 1991, quite possibly rivaling the number of Muslims murdered, maimed, and raped by holy Hindus.
"Your country," Georgie??? What country are you a citizen of? American citizens would refer to America as "our country." Certainly sounds like Georgie is a Muslim who typically hates the Hindus. He certainly would have gotten along famously with the Muslim woman poster who wanted to see hundreds of millions of Hindus eradicated just so Islam could rule India.

Click here: muslim crimes against hindus - AOL Search Results

He denies that Muslims have a History of Murdering Hindus; If anything he stated it was the other way around. Just typical of these disgusting Pro- Palestinians.

:clap2: :eusa_boohoo: :confused:

" Right of Return" ( which will never happen) calls for those who wants to live " with their neignbors in peace" lol something the Palestinians have no intention of doing. Hamas can't destroy Israel from the outside; they will try their best from the inside. Again; Being the Pro- Palestinian that you are you lose :D :clap2:

And sorry to have to tell you, but if Hamas detonates a nuke on their border with Israel, they'll take most of Israel with them. On that, you lose BIGTIME! :D

" Pro- Peace" is something that should have been thought about well before 1967. They could have had their " Palestinian State" a long time ago. " Right of Return" also calls for those who want to " live in peace with their Neighbors". Those are not my words.. Hamas detonating a nuke? LOL! Yet supposedly every Pro- Palestinian says they are afraid Israel will do it. Again... Being the Pro- Palestinian that you are you show your true colors.

If Israel threatened to do it they would be accused of initiating WW 111! Let Hamas initiate it instead. Just typical of the PRO- PALESTINIAN double standard. You are the looser....BIG TIME...Being the PRO- PALESTINIAN THAT YOU ARE... :clap2: :D

I'm pro-peace, I think that Israel should do a deal with the Pals while they still have the upper hand, and before Iran develops nukes. Don't you agree? :dunno:

Few if any of us posting here have way of knowing who we are communicating with or where those we're communicating with actually live. How do you know rosie isn't posting from Tel Aviv?

For the second or third time I was born in Michigan in 1947 and have lived in southern California for over sixty years. Unlike you and many conservatives I grew up with, I don't believe there's one morality for the US and another for the rest of the world.

Why do you?

That is true. Most of the native Jews were opposed to the creation Israel.
It would be useful if we could find a poll revealing Jewish sentiment in Mandate Palestine for the creation of a Jewish State. No doubt many educated Palestinians of the time were clear on what Sir Ronald Storrs had in mind:

"Sir Ronald Storrs, the first (British) Governor of Jerusalem, certainly had no illusions about what a 'Jewish homeland' in Palestine meant for the British Empire: 'It will form for England,' he said, “a little loyal Jewish Ulster in a sea of potentially hostile Arabism.'”

Divide and Conquer as Imperial Rules | FPIF

That "sea of potentially hostile Arabism" is getting deeper by the minute.
Do you think Bibi can swim?

He denies that Muslims have a History of Murdering Hindus; If anything he stated it was the other way around. Just typical of these disgusting Pro- Palestinians.

I've never denied Muslim crimes against Hindus.
I have pointed out examples of Hindu retaliation (and worse)

"Obviously, it is extremely difficult for the right wing hardcore Hindu terrorist organizations and their allies to survive in Indian politics without using hatred against Islam and Pakistan.

"Communal political outs like RSS, VHP, Sivasena, and BJP etc, are the major culprits in spreading hate and anger amongst Indians against Islam and Pakistan and after the ghastly destruction of Babri Mosque in Uttar Pradesh in order to gain political mileage in polls now they want to escape punishment for their crimes and the ruling Congress and allies try to protect the Hindutuva crimes because that is their agenda too."

I'm also clear on the tens of millions of North American Indians and Middle Eastern Muslims the US government has murdered, maimed, and displaced over the last 150 years.

Are you?

KashmirWatch - Latest News & In-depth Coverage on Kashmir Conflict

it interests me very much that a few OTHER people (ie other than myself) have noticed that georgie has the mindset of a muslim from the Indian
subcontinent. It is muslims from India and pakistan who INTRODUCED me to that mindset LONG AGO-----in fact----about 50 years ago ----when I was a child------and ever since. Tell us the truth Georgie-----I am a jew---born of two jewish parents both born in the USA----a few of my grandparents were born in europe---england and austria ---but my mom's mother----who I would say was the most influential in my "culture" was also born in the USA. SEE? that is my cultural background I am not ashamed

I can't help noticing how you have the mindset of a hasbara-hack from Haifa.
And I'm sure that causes you no lost sleep, either.

That's a silly thing to say "georgie" When I was first introduced to the islamic mindset----I did not even know where Haifa was I notice that you, georgie---are STILL unwilling to state anything about your "cultural background"

it interests me very much that a few OTHER people (ie other than myself) have noticed that georgie has the mindset of a muslim from the Indian
subcontinent. It is muslims from India and pakistan who INTRODUCED me to that mindset LONG AGO-----in fact----about 50 years ago ----when I was a child------and ever since. Tell us the truth Georgie-----I am a jew---born of two jewish parents both born in the USA----a few of my grandparents were born in europe---england and austria ---but my mom's mother----who I would say was the most influential in my "culture" was also born in the USA. SEE? that is my cultural background I am not ashamed

More like 75 years ago when you were a child. :lol:

I'm pro-peace, I think that Israel should do a deal with the Pals while they still have the upper hand, and before Iran develops nukes. Don't you agree? :dunno:

Israel is not going to " deal" with the Palestinians by making ALL the Concessions. It's that simple. Tell us exactly what the Palestenians are doing to contribute to the " negotiations" Inferring that Iran will INITIATE War with Israel? ( WW 111) WOW!!!!! Could you imagine if ISRAEL made that threat? They would be called DIRTY JEWS, WARMONGERS, AND G*D KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!! Just more of the Anti- Israel Pro- Palestinian DOUBLE STANDARD we have all come to know :eusa_angel:

Israel is not going to " deal" with the Palestinians by making ALL the Concessions. It's that simple. Tell us exactly what the Palestenians are doing to contribute to the " negotiations" Inferring that Iran will INITIATE War with Israel? ( WW 111) WOW!!!!! Could you imagine if ISRAEL made that threat? They would be called DIRTY JEWS, WARMONGERS, AND G*D KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!! Just more of the Anti- Israel Pro- Palestinian DOUBLE STANDARD we have all come to know :eusa_angel:

What?

More like 75 years ago when you were a child. :lol:
Why, Ima, we realize that you are a bored hausfrau who is always insinuating that other posters are so old and that you are allegedly a "spring chicken," but even "spring chickens" nowadays go to work and don't spend their time from the morning on posting nonsense on message boards. Is there something physically or mentally wrong with you that you can't hold onto a job, or is the "Herr" (now that you have become a Frau) unwilling to let you out to even get a part time job at Macy's or some other department store for the holidays?

I've never denied Muslim crimes against Hindus.
I have pointed out examples of Hindu retaliation (and worse)

"Obviously, it is extremely difficult for the right wing hardcore Hindu terrorist organizations and their allies to survive in Indian politics without using hatred against Islam and Pakistan.

"Communal political outs like RSS, VHP, Sivasena, and BJP etc, are the major culprits in spreading hate and anger amongst Indians against Islam and Pakistan and after the ghastly destruction of Babri Mosque in Uttar Pradesh in order to gain political mileage in polls now they want to escape punishment for their crimes and the ruling Congress and allies try to protect the Hindutuva crimes because that is their agenda too."

I'm also clear on the tens of millions of North American Indians and Middle Eastern Muslims the US government has murdered, maimed, and displaced over the last 150 years.

Are you?

KashmirWatch - Latest News & In-depth Coverage on Kashmir Conflict
Why, Georgie Boy, isn't it the Kashmir Muslims who are threatening to pull a Mumbai type of attack if they don't get their own way? By the way, could you give us statistics from some legitimate site such as a university history department that will tell us exactly how many Native Americans were actually living here before people arrived from Europe. Additionally, isn't it strange that most of the posters who are either entirely Native America or have a parent or grandparent who was one stick up for Israel? No doubt Georgie Boy would have gotten disgusted with them on the other boards where they were participants.
Plus, it looks like Georgie Boy, the good Muslim is blaming the U.S. government on the plight of the Arabs in the Middle East for the last 150 years. Of course, he will never admit that they have brought so much trouble onto themselves even though the Muslims have been busy murdering each other. If this country is so bad, Georgie, why in the world did you immigrate here? Millions of people around the world would be happy to take your place. As one Muslim comedian said in an interview, every time he goes back to Iran to visit, his cousins ask him how they can get to come to the U.S. Maybe Georgie should volunteer to let one of them take his place.

Unless Kashmir issue is solved, Mumbai-like attacks always a possibility: Imran Khan - Pakistan - IBNLive

What?

I think he said blah blah blah..( WW 111) WOW!!!! ISRAEL DIRTY JEWS, WARMONGERS, AND G*D KNOWS WHAT ELSE!!!! DOUBLE STANDARD ...blah blah blah...or art least that's what I got out of it..

Forum List

Back