What Kind of State in Israel?

And that's different from Israel having a no Gazans or West Bankers in Israeli policy because...?

:popcorn:

Israel does and always will have Arabs within the " 67 Borders" that were never recognized. Israel will never tolerate not being allowed to enter E. Jerusalem . After 1948 Jordan was supposed to allow Jews access to their Holy Sites but of course they were denied. This will never happen again. Only an Idiot like you ( and others) would believe Israel would agree to Borders tHat were NEVER recognized or respected and " Right of Return". Let Abbas keep insisting on the Borders that were never recognized and still aren't; even today PLUS " Right of Return". The " Palestinian State" that he wants will never happen :clap2::clap2::eusa_drool:

I'm guessing that English isn't your first language, so I'll forgive you for being completely beside the topic. You said that the Pals had a no Jew policy and didn't like it. I asked how is that different from Israel not letting the Pals into their territory?

"A majority of Israeli Jews admit they are living in an apartheid state, a recent survey claimed. Many also believed that Palestinians should be denied the right to vote, and suggested that Jewish citizens should be given preferential treatment..."

"On the contentious issue of the West Bank, 38 percent of respondents wanted to annex the territories with settlements, and 48 percent opposed that policy.

"A followup question on voting rights for Palestinians saw 69 percent of respondents in favor of denying 2.5 million of Palestinians the vote if West Bank territories were annexed.

"More than a half of those questioned said Jews should be given preference over Arabs when applying for jobs in the government sector. And slightly under half favored legalized discrimination of Arabs, saying that the state should 'treat Jewish citizens better than Arab ones.'”

Israel an apartheid state? A majority of Jews say yes — RT

The Land of Israel was founded as a Jew-ruled state.
Since there are currently a million more Arabs than Jews living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, even retarded Zionists will soon have to choose between a Jewish State or democracy.

try again Georgie now prove to us that there is a poll which shows a
MAJORITY OF ISRAELIS checking off "I BELIEVE THAT ISRAEL SHOULD BE AN APARTHEID STATE"---------ie --you are ----again ----an idiot liar

Right now-----egypt is sinking into the filth of shariah----which BY LAW renders non muslims ---LEGALLY social and economic INFERIORS
and their RELIGIONS ----legally SHIT Try to be honest and admit
that the fact that there is a country in which jews are not oppressed----
bothers you. You are not alone----there are hundreds of millions of nazi pigs just like you in the world-----long ago I encountered nazi pigs who felt
the same way towards hindus that you feel toward jews THE HEIRS OF
THE MOGHUL EMPIRE FANTASY----just as overt as your shit

Israel does and always will have Arabs within the " 67 Borders" that were never recognized. Israel will never tolerate not being allowed to enter E. Jerusalem . After 1948 Jordan was supposed to allow Jews access to their Holy Sites but of course they were denied. This will never happen again. Only an Idiot like you ( and others) would believe Israel would agree to Borders tHat were NEVER recognized or respected and " Right of Return". Let Abbas keep insisting on the Borders that were never recognized and still aren't; even today PLUS " Right of Return". The " Palestinian State" that he wants will never happen :clap2::clap2::eusa_drool:

I'm guessing that English isn't your first language, so I'll forgive you for being completely beside the topic. You said that the Pals had a no Jew policy and didn't like it. I asked how is that different from Israel not letting the Pals into their territory?

It's obvious you have a problem with reading comprehension; Nothing to " guess" about. I never stated I " didn't like it" first of all. What I was comparing was the Double Standard and what Abbas expects of Israel which is not going to happen. I never stated that Abbas should " let Israelis" move into the " Palestinian Territory "either. Referring to " Right of Return" again? The answer should be obvious even to someone like you ( read slowly). Eventually the Palestinians will outnumber the JEWISH ISRAELIS and " Israel Proper" ( the 67 Borders will will never happen) will be annexed to the " Palestinian State". Hamas vowed to destroy Israel and that is the best way to make it happen? Can't do it from the outside? They can do it from the inside. Tell us again..... EXACTLY what are the Palestinians doing to " negotiate?" Forgot..... there is nobody home. Get it now? Of course not. :clap2::confused:

MAJORITY OF ISRAELIS checking off "I BELIEVE THAT ISRAEL SHOULD BE AN APARTHEID STATE"---------ie --you are ----again ----an idiot liar

Right now-----egypt is sinking into the filth of shariah----which BY LAW renders non muslims ---LEGALLY social and economic INFERIORS
bothers you. You are not alone----there are hundreds of millions of nazi pigs just like you in the world-----long ago I encountered nazi pigs who felt

Since there are currently a million more Arabs than Jews living between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, even retarded Zionists will soon have to choose between a Jewish State or democracy.

Rose,

If he really feels this way why doesn't the Pro- Palestinian Racist SCUMBAG condemn Abbas for not allowing ANY Israeli ( even Arab) or Jew to live in his state?

Because the above says it all. :clap2::eusa_shhh::eusa_boohoo:

Rose,

If he really feels this way why doesn't the Pro- Palestinian Racist SCUMBAG condemn Abbas for not allowing ANY Israeli ( even Arab) or Jew to live in his state?

Because the above says it all. :clap2::eusa_shhh::eusa_boohoo:

Veteran ---it is the MAFIA APPROACH-----he is making OFFERS THAT CANNOT
BE REFUSED review islamic history starting with the koran. it is ALL
BASED ON MAKING OFFERS THAT CANNOT BE REFUSED Keep in mind---
Being a dhimmi in islamic law is the result of a "TREATY" ---a contract
between "consenting adults"

69% of the "chosen", according to this poll, favor denying the vote to 2.5 million Palestinians living on the West Bank when "creeping annexation" completes its RACIST mission. The "filth of Sharia" that Egypt and other states are contending with today would not exist today if the US and its prime Middle East proxy hadn't supported Muslim Fundamentalists in opposition to secular nationalist Arabs who actually believed the oil beneath their land belonged to them instead of bankers in London and on Wall Street.

Worry less about your MOGHUL FANTASY and more about the millions of innocent Muslims who've been murdered, maimed, displaced, incarcerated, and raped by YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY, BITCH!

69% of the "chosen", according to this poll, favor denying the vote to 2.5 million Palestinians living on the West Bank when "creeping annexation" completes its RACIST mission. The "filth of Sharia" that Egypt and other states are contending with today would not exist today if the US and its prime Middle East proxy hadn't supported Muslim Fundamentalists in opposition to secular nationalist Arabs who actually believed the oil beneath their land belonged to them instead of bankers in London and on Wall Street.

Worry less about your MOGHUL FANTASY and more about the millions of innocent Muslims who've been murdered, maimed, displaced, incarcerated, and raped by YOUR OWN FUCKING COUNTRY, BITCH!

LET THIS RACIST BIGOTED PRO- PALESTINIAN COCK SUCKER RANT ON AND ON ABOUT ISRAEL WHILE IGNORING THE HATE AND RACISM IN HIS OWN FILTHY MUSLIM WORLD!! LET'S START WITH THE NO JEWS ALLOWED IN SAUDI ARABIA! NEXT WE WILL PROCEED TO THE SUDAN WHERE THOSE ARAB COCK SUCKERS ARE ENSLAVING, BEATING, BEHEADING CHRISTIANS! LET'S TALK ABOUT THE MANY CHRISTIANS THEY HAVE KILLED, CHURCHES THAT HAVE BEEN BURNED DOWN, INCLUDING MANY HINDU PLACES OF WORSHIP! WAIT..... FORGOT..... LET'S TALK ABOUT STONING SOMEONE TO DEATH, " HONOR KILLINGS" AMD SO MANY OTHER THINGS THESE SAVAGES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ! BLAMING SHARIA FILTH ON THE U.S? THAT IS WHAT FILTH DOES. BLAME OTHERS INSTEAD OF THE ONES WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE :clap2::eusa_boohoo:

69% of the "chosen", according to this poll, favor denying the vote to 2.5 million Palestinians living on the West Bank when "creeping annexation" completes its RACIST mission. The "filth of Sharia" that Egypt and other states are contending with today would not exist

today if the US and its prime Middle East proxy hadn't supported Muslim Fundamentalists in opposition to secular nationalist Arabs who actually believed the oil beneath their land belonged to them instead of bankers in London and on Wall Street

I do not have a MOGHUL FANTASY lump of shit, pimp nor have millions of muslims
been murdered, maimed, displaced etc by "my country" Of course it is true that
muslims have raped and murdered and enslaved and oppressed and exploited MANY MANY MILLIONS of people-----only a small minority of their victims have been jews
and/or americans of the jewish population of the world ----a large PROPORTION of the victims of their filth have been jews. Hindus and christians have constituted a very high percentage of the sum of the victims of islamic filth

[

In fact, assuming you are American, your country has displaced MILLIONS of Muslims since 1991, quite possibly rivaling the number of Muslims murdered, maimed, and raped by holy Hindus.

In fact, assuming you are American, your country has displaced MILLIONS of Muslims since 1991, quite possibly rivaling the number of Muslims murdered, maimed, and raped by holy Hindus.

oh the islamic version of history-----try again georgie-----the invading Moghul dogs ----left their stinking yurts in the hills and murdered more than 100 million hindus in the first 100 years of their OCCUPATION OF HINDU INDIA and they have been murdering Hindus ever since . I know your version of history-------in fact it was the first history of the Indian subcontinent I learned -----THE MOGHUL RULES ALL shit

Hinduism in India is 5000 years old-----the moghul dogs should go back to their stinking yurts in the hills and eat their rotted meat and stinking mare's milk

as to the myth of hindu aggression against muslims-----I have seen the TRUTH UP CLOSE ---lying dogs

All of which you allege without the slightest attempt at offering proof has little or NOTHING AT ALL to do with US supported Zio-crimes in Palestine.

650,000 Jew inflict a Jewish State by force of arms upon 1.2 MILLION Arabs and it MOGHUL dogs who are responsible?

If your habara propaganda wasn't so predictably pathetic, it wouldn't be worth reading.

irosie91, et al,

Yes, I don't quite understand this allegation that the US displaced "millions of Muslims."

oh the islamic version of history-----try again georgie-----the invading Moghul dogs ----left their stinking yurts in the hills and murdered more than 100 million hindus in the first 100 years of their OCCUPATION OF HINDU INDIA and they have been murdering Hindus ever since . I know your version of history-------in fact it was the first history of the Indian subcontinent I learned -----THE MOGHUL RULES ALL shit

Hinduism in India is 5000 years old-----the moghul dogs should go back to their stinking yurts in the hills and eat their rotted meat and stinking mare's milk

as to the myth of hindu aggression against muslims-----I have seen the TRUTH UP CLOSE ---lying dogs
(COMMENT)

Can you give me an example? I am confused.

Most Respectfully,
R

It's obvious you have a problem with reading comprehension; Nothing to " guess" about. I never stated I " didn't like it" first of all. What I was comparing was the Double Standard and what Abbas expects of Israel which is not going to happen. I never stated that Abbas should " let Israelis" move into the " Palestinian Territory "either. Referring to " Right of Return" again? The answer should be obvious even to someone like you ( read slowly). Eventually the Palestinians will outnumber the JEWISH ISRAELIS and " Israel Proper" ( the 67 Borders will will never happen) will be annexed to the " Palestinian State". Hamas vowed to destroy Israel and that is the best way to make it happen? Can't do it from the outside? They can do it from the inside. Tell us again..... EXACTLY what are the Palestinians doing to " negotiate?" Forgot..... there is nobody home. Get it now? Of course not. :clap2::confused:

Ok, let's try this again, you fucking douchesack. I asked how is it different that the Pals don't allow jews on their territory and the Israelis don't allow Pals in Israel. How is that different? :dunno:

Ok, let's try this again, you fucking douchesack. I asked how is it different that the Pals don't allow jews on their territory and the Israelis don't allow Pals in Israel. How is that different? :dunno:

Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Saturday said that Jews would enjoy freedom and full civil rights in a future Palestinian state, according to a report in the Aspen Daily News.

"Jews, to the extent they choose to stay and live in the state of Palestine, will enjoy those rights and certainly will not enjoy any less rights than Israeli Arabs enjoy now in the state of Israel," Fayyad said in response to a question from former CIA director James Woolsey at the Aspen Institute's Ideas Festival.

Fayyad: Jews can be equal citizens in Palestinian state - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad on Saturday said that Jews would enjoy freedom and full civil rights in a future Palestinian state, according to a report in the Aspen Daily News.

"Jews, to the extent they choose to stay and live in the state of Palestine, will enjoy those rights and certainly will not enjoy any less rights than Israeli Arabs enjoy now in the state of Israel," Fayyad said in response to a question from former CIA director James Woolsey at the Aspen Institute's Ideas Festival.

Fayyad: Jews can be equal citizens in Palestinian state - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper

Fayyad creates an excellent precedent Jews can have rights in the faux "palestine" that arabs have in Israel ------by the same token---muslims from around the world can have the same rights in JERUSALEM that jews have in Mecca . Muslims in INDIA should be granted the same rights that HINDUS have in saudi arabia Equity is Justice

I answered you ; you fucking douchsack ( probably with a prick) Take a course in reading comphrension. You are OBVIOUSLY referring to " Right of Return" and I explained it to you. What is there that you don't understand? Israel isn't asking any ARABS who live withing the " 1967 Borders" that the Arabs never recognized or respected to move. Israel isn't asking for a 100 % Jewish State with no Arabs allowed. Exactly what Palestinians are in the the 1967 Borders that were never recognized or respected? Show me evidence of Israel attempting to remove them.

Now, tell us again you fucking PRICK; Tell us EXACTLY what the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate" :clap2: :badgrin: :D

I answered you ; you fucking douchsack ( probably with a prick) Take a course in reading comphrension. You are OBVIOUSLY referring to " Right of Return" and I explained it to you. What is there that you don't understand? Israel isn't asking any ARABS who live withing the " 1967 Borders" that the Arabs never recognized or respected to move. Israel isn't asking for a 100 % Jewish State with no Arabs allowed. Exactly what Palestinians are in the the 1967 Borders that were never recognized or respected? Show me evidence of Israel attempting to remove them.

Now, tell us again you fucking PRICK; Tell us EXACTLY what the Palestinians are doing to " negotiate" :clap2: :badgrin: :D

So the Tinman showed that Gazans had no problem with Jews moving into an independent Palestinian state, so it's just the jews who don't want more arabs in Israel. It's ok, you lose again. Please try again soon.

irosie91, et al,

Yes, I don't quite understand this allegation that the US displaced "millions of Muslims."

(COMMENT)

Can you give me an example? I am confused.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco..I was referring to the US invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq and the refugee flow they produced.

"The United Nations estimates that nearly 2.2 million Iraqis have fled the country since 2003,[1] with nearly 100,000 fleeing to Syria and Jordan each month between 2003 and 2006."

Refugees of Iraq - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Asshole,

Israel is pushing Palestinians off of their lands, inside the 1967 borders, CPT documents this, as do human rights groups, it is happening everyday!

Ethnic cleansing has been nonstop by Israel since 1948!

Israel needs to simply get the fuck out of East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza for good and stop attacks upon the children and civilians of Palestine!

Israel needs to end her Occupation of Palestine!

Sherri

Forum List

Back