🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

Be careful what you wish for:

"Noam Chomsky and others have said Israel suffers from a 'Samson complex' which could lead to the destruction of itself as well as its Arab enemies."

Samson in popular culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Georgie is a real comedian----in one post he states----that there are so many
muslims in the world that they are bound to "WIN" by virute of
FORCE OF NUMBERS -----so everyone should start
licking their asses right now------ And in the next he COMPLAINS that Israelis
might fight so vigoriously for their own survival that it and lots of other nations
could be destroyed SO? Yup You think you made a point,
georgie?

You think I missed the non sequitur, rosie?

I pointed out how Muslims will comprise about 25% of the global population by 2050 which means it would be difficult to discuss religious equality without including Islam in the discussion. You immediately crafted a "straw man" by rewriting my argument to include your regular feces fetish.

Apparently you confuse discussion with surrender.
Were you "hugged" too much in childhood?

However much money Obama donates to the Brotherhood, it's dwarfed by the amount Wall Street will donate to him after he "reforms" Social Security to the banker's benefit sometime during his second term. Maybe the "Treasured People" will get a piece of that?

Oh gee----georgie is from the shit of the unwashed scum----THE JOOOOOS HAVE ALL THE MONEY ---libel----with which they justified their rapes and murders and pillage fest for 1700 years -----for the entertainment of their disgusting sluts and the delight
of 'priests' of their "RELIGION"
I know georgie well I lived in a town full of pigs like georgie----------sad news
georgie------the town is now INTEGRATED and your murder rape fest has been
discredited
I think in the long run Georgie Boy is probably an equal opportunity hater if a group has been more successful than he has been in life. I wouldn't be surprised, if there happened to be a message board talking about the Korean Americans on the Internet, he would be blaming the Koreans in his town for the riots of the early 1990's.
I would be more inclined to blame those who created the economic conditions that encouraged black vs Korean violence in '92, Hossie. But I kinda doubt a good 'ol bible thumpin, flag flappin fool wants to seriously debate one source of those riots:

"Yuh Woon-Hyung (May 25, 1886 – July 19, 1947) was a Korean politician who argued that Korean independence was essential to world peace, and a reunification activist who struggled for the independent reunification of Korea since its national division in 1945.

"... He is rare among politicians in modern Korean history in that he is revered in both South and North Korea."

Yuh Woon-Hyung - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oh gee----georgie is from the shit of the unwashed scum----THE JOOOOOS HAVE ALL THE MONEY ---libel----with which they justified their rapes and murders and pillage fest for 1700 years -----for the entertainment of their disgusting sluts and the delight
of 'priests' of their "RELIGION"
I know georgie well I lived in a town full of pigs like georgie----------sad news
georgie------the town is now INTEGRATED and your murder rape fest has been
discredited
I think in the long run Georgie Boy is probably an equal opportunity hater if a group has been more successful than he has been in life. I wouldn't be surprised, if there happened to be a message board talking about the Korean Americans on the Internet, he would be blaming the Koreans in his town for the riots of the early 1990's.
I would be more inclined to blame those who created the economic conditions that encouraged black vs Korean violence in '92, Hossie. But I kinda doubt a good 'ol bible thumpin, flag flappin fool wants to seriously debate one source of those riots:

"Yuh Woon-Hyung (May 25, 1886 – July 19, 1947) was a Korean politician who argued that Korean independence was essential to world peace, and a reunification activist who struggled for the independent reunification of Korea since its national division in 1945.

"... He is rare among politicians in modern Korean history in that he is revered in both South and North Korea."

Just what does this have to do with the riots? Could it be that the Korean businessmen work very hard and others are jealous of their success? Maybe they put it many more hours on the job to be successful than you ever did. Wouldn't it be better, Georgie Boy, for you to take a bus down to Koreatown and debate what happened with the people down there?

However much money Obama donates to the Brotherhood, it's dwarfed by the amount Wall Street will donate to him after he "reforms" Social Security to the banker's benefit sometime during his second term. Maybe the "Treasured People" will get a piece of that?
Or perhaps the poor unfortunate people like Georgie will get a little more. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, Georgie. Does anyone think that if Georgie had been successful in his life and had actually gotten a job on Wall Street and had earned a nice living that he would be pissing and moaning as he is now about the Jews? Gee, if only Georgie had been as smart as Dr. Wanda. Austin, he could have been the one who is President of the Aerospace Corporation located in his county and wouldn't have to worry about the Los Angeles taxpayers chipping in to pay for his subsidized housing.
Is Hossie confused about Wall Street's relationship to those who profit from killing innocent human beings for money? Smedley Butler wasn't:

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

"It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

"A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

"In the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict.

"At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows."

Does Hossie consider those 21,000 patriotic Americans who became millionaires and billionaires from the War To End All Wars successful? Are those who falsified their tax returns more or less successful that their fellow patriots?

How many innocent human beings have died because Hossie was an unsuccessful abortion?

THREE TITLES [3] for the PRICE OF ONE.

BTW Bigot, my subsidize housing hasn't required me to kill a single human being for money.
Unlike yours.

It is evident that Georgie Boy hates the military, but has Georgie Boy ever even joined the National Guard? Wasn't it the National Guard who helped people in the Loe Angeles area after the big earthquake as they do after ever natural catastrophe? Where were you, Georgie? Hiding under your bed waiting for the next tremor? I can't see you putting yourself out for anyone. And I am sure that the readers can see that Georgie Boy has no problem with the taxpayers of Los Angeles contributing to his subsidized housing. Maybe it should have been you to have a successful abortion so that the taxpayers in your city could save a little money and you wouldn't be on a message board whining about people who have more than you.

Just what does this have to do with the riots? Could it be that the Korean businessmen work very hard and others are jealous of their success? Maybe they put it many more hours on the job to be successful than you ever did. Wouldn't it be better, Georgie Boy, for you to take a bus down to Koreatown and debate what happened with the people down there?
No need for busses, Hoss. I live within walking distance of Korea town and see many retired businessmen from that community where I volunteer. Most of them, sad to say, would agree with your mistaken belief that US imperialism at the end of WWII had nothing to do with economic conditions in Los Angeles forty years later.

If Korea had united under Yuh in 1945, many Koreans would likely have remained in their country of birth and built it into an economic powerhouse to rival Japan. Funny how the Russians agreed to Korean reunification in '45 and the US didn't...maybe Smedley knows why that happened?

No need for busses, Hoss. I live within walking distance of Korea town and see many retired businessmen from that community where I volunteer. Most of them, sad to say, would agree with your mistaken belief that US imperialism at the end of WWII had nothing to do with economic conditions in Los Angeles forty years later.

If Korea had united under Yuh in 1945, many Koreans would likely have remained in their country of birth and built it into an economic powerhouse to rival Japan. Funny how the Russians agreed to Korean reunification in '45 and the US didn't...maybe Smedley knows why that happened?
Then if you live so close to Koreatown, why not ask these businessmen how they became so successful in a new country when they barely could speak the language when they came and didn't whine like you and others do because you didn't want to put yourself out and work so hard. You could also ask them how come South Korea is doing so well now while North Korea is not. As for the Russians, perhaps they thought that all Korea would become communist just like they are. No doubt those living in South Korea are happy that they aren't hooked up with North Korea where many of the people are practically starving.

Some of those successful businessmen barely speak English to this day.
Some of their success was built on exploitation of their workers and customers many of whom speak no English at all.
Possibly you remember scenes from '92 with armed Koreans on the roofs of their liquor stores.
Many of these stores were in black neighborhoods where misunderstandings were common on both sides. Blacks objected to high prices and Koreans objected to rampant theft.

What ever possible outcomes for Korea that the Russians envisioned, they had no problem with national elections on both side of the 38th Parallel in 1945. Not so for the global champion of democracy:

"In anticipation of Japan’s defeat in the Second World War, Yuh organized in 1944 the Korean Restoration Brotherhood (조선건국동맹, Joseon Geon-guk Dongmaeng), a nationwide underground organization. He also formed the Committee for Preparation of Korean Independence (조선 건국 준비 위원회, Joseon Geon-guk Junbi Wiwonhoe).

"In September 1945, Yuh proclaimed the establishment of the Korean People's Republic and became its vice-premier. In October, he stepped down under pressure from the United States Military Government, and organized the People's Party of Korea, becoming its chairman. For the following months of the anti-trusteeship movement and other political changes, Yuh took a line of action in concert with the communists.

"When a movement to unify the political left and the political right arose in May 1946, Lyuh represented the center-left and occupied a position on the center between the left and the right.

"Yuh’s political stance was, however, attacked by both the extreme right and the extreme left, and his efforts to pursue a centrist position was made increasingly untenable by the political realities of the time.

"On July 19, 1947, Yuh was assassinated in Seoul by a 19-year-old man named Han Chigeun, a recent refugee from North Korea and an active member of a nationalist right-wing group. Yuh's death was widely mourned."

Some of those successful businessmen barely speak English to this day.
Some of their success was built on exploitation of their workers and customers many of whom speak no English at all.
Possibly you remember scenes from '92 with armed Koreans on the roofs of their liquor stores.
Many of these stores were in black neighborhoods where misunderstandings were common on both sides. Blacks objected to high prices and Koreans objected to rampant theft.

What ever possible outcomes for Korea that the Russians envisioned, they had no problem with national elections on both side of the 38th Parallel in 1945. Not so for the global champion of democracy:

"In anticipation of Japan’s defeat in the Second World War, Yuh organized in 1944 the Korean Restoration Brotherhood (조선건국동맹, Joseon Geon-guk Dongmaeng), a nationwide underground organization. He also formed the Committee for Preparation of Korean Independence (조선 건국 준비 위원회, Joseon Geon-guk Junbi Wiwonhoe).

"In September 1945, Yuh proclaimed the establishment of the Korean People's Republic and became its vice-premier. In October, he stepped down under pressure from the United States Military Government, and organized the People's Party of Korea, becoming its chairman. For the following months of the anti-trusteeship movement and other political changes, Yuh took a line of action in concert with the communists.

"When a movement to unify the political left and the political right arose in May 1946, Lyuh represented the center-left and occupied a position on the center between the left and the right.

"Yuh’s political stance was, however, attacked by both the extreme right and the extreme left, and his efforts to pursue a centrist position was made increasingly untenable by the political realities of the time.

"On July 19, 1947, Yuh was assassinated in Seoul by a 19-year-old man named Han Chigeun, a recent refugee from North Korea and an active member of a nationalist right-wing group. Yuh's death was widely mourned."

Regardless of what went on in Korea previously, the important thing is what is happening in today's world where South Korea is successful and North Korea, run by Communists. isn't. And, Georgie, there are people who come here from every part of the world and they become successful by dint of hard work and not by exploiting their workers or customers. I am not saying that this doesn't ever happen, but in most cases people can be successful without having to resort to that.

Most of the hardest working people I've known have been small business owners.
They routinely work 70-80 hours every week to grow their businesses.
Some have been highly intelligent and college educated.
Yet as a group they are more exploited than the day laborers I see in my local Home Depot parking lot.

Conservative to the core, US small business owners vote overwhelmingly against their own class interests, as their support for rich parasites like Bush and Romney proves. It never seems to occur to them to question a tax code that places those earning 250,000 dollars a year in the same bracket as those "earning" $250,000,000 every year.

georgie is worried about people earning 250,000 per year ------ok georgie----worry

Define "worry", rosie.

I worry when people who are educated and intelligent fail to perceive a class war that's been existence long before the beginning of this republic. Small business owners vote Republican overwhelmingly in spite of the Republicans well known penchant for serving inherited wealth.

Do you think the richest 1% of Americans deserve more income at the expense of Social Security and Medicare recipients?

Define "worry", rosie.

I worry when people who are educated and intelligent fail to perceive a class war that's been existence long before the beginning of this republic. Small business owners vote Republican overwhelmingly in spite of the Republicans well known penchant for serving inherited wealth.

Do you think the richest 1% of Americans deserve more income at the expense of Social Security and Medicare recipients?

you want to have a MARXIST ARGUEMENT on this board georgie?. I was child in
the Mc Carthy era------In my little nazi town ----the word COMMUNIST ----was the
THE MOST FILTHY accusation. I actually remember televised trial footage in which
the question referred to "card carrying communist" and answers like "I refuse
to answer that question on the grounds that it might tend to incriminate me"
I saw one of my WASP playmates slapped by her father----because SHE had
called another kid "communist" (the other kid was of Yugoslavian background).

MOST OF ALL -----I was impressed by my father's comment "if you were not a little
pink" ----(during the 1930s) " you were stupid"

I have some sympathy for the MARXIST POV-----after all-----I am a jew------but
the fact is that communism is a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN CONCEPT----something
like islam and nazism -----and WORLD WIDE SALVATION THRU JESUS CHRIST---
---the three
have caused virtuallly all of the genocides in human history

georgie is worried about people earning 250,000 per year ------ok georgie----worry
I think that if Georgie were still working and miraculously earning big bucks (for instance as an entertainer making millions each year), you wouldn't see him complaining on this message board about people making money. He would be out having a good time with that money.

Define "worry", rosie.

the Mc Carthy era------In my little nazi town ----the word COMMUNIST ----was the
THE MOST FILTHY accusation. I actually remember televised trial footage in which

MOST OF ALL -----I was impressed by my father's comment "if you were not a little

---the three
Your father sounds like a very wise man.
Marx got the solution all wrong, IMHO, but he was dead right about the excesses of capitalism (which have also sponsored more than a few genocides)
Capitalism becomes a revolutionary force AFTER it emasculates government.
One quick look at the White House and Congress should convince a reasonable person we're there.

I think that if Georgie were still working and miraculously earning big bucks (for instance as an entertainer making millions each year), you wouldn't see him complaining on this message board about people making money. He would be out having a good time with that money.
"All I know is what I read on the Internet."

Define "worry", rosie.

---the three
Your father sounds like a very wise man.
Marx got the solution all wrong, IMHO, but he was dead right about the excesses of capitalism (which have also sponsored more than a few genocides)
Capitalism becomes a revolutionary force AFTER it emasculates government.
One quick look at the White House and Congress should convince a reasonable person we're there.
Capitalism is so bad that it is why many people from all over the world want to come here for the opportunities this country gives them. Georgie Boy, since it appears he hates Capitalism, is always free to move to another country which doesn't have Capitalism and someone living someplace else in the world would be happy to take his place here. In fact, Georgie could have left years and years ago because he probably had this idea that Capitalism was wrong for a long, long time and the person who came here to take his place might be a roaring success by now under Capitalism.

"All I know is what I read on the Internet."
Why not get out more and you will see what is happening and how people become successful under Capitalism? And how those who have not been successful seem jealous of these people who have made something of themselves.

The big question (in my mind) is always how many human beings have been used as a means to an end whenever I read about the many "roaring successes" produced by capitalism. Maybe you should ask yourself if private wealth would've ever come into existence without the institution of slavery? Since private wealth can not be maintained in the absence of government, wouldn't it be ironic if humanity is forced to choose between private riches for a few or democracy for the many?

Forum List

Back