🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Kind of State in Israel?

ima, docmauser1, et al,

My friend "ima" --- that is just too funny. Ooops, I popped a couple stitches!

In the case cited, it depends on - if the Guide Dog (Seeing Eye Dog) has a religious preference.

Agnostics accept proof when they see it. Please try again.
What about blind agnostics?
Why, in your tiny world, blind people can't tell if it's the truth or not? :dunno:
(COMMENT)

In nearly every debate, there are a few, outside the standard deviation, that simply cannot adjust to any new evidence or promising theory (testable) that will alter their evaluation and outcome. But in the case of a "Blind Agnostic" [someone that will never be compelled to the belief in an Active & Interventionist Supreme Being (SB)] there is no real testable set of reproducible demonstrations that would consistently reveal the existence of an SB.

On the other hand, the only reason that "Blind Agnostic" is even recognizable as something outside the norm is because it has developed intuitively and naturally in the cognitive skill set of the "Blind Agnostic." This could be attributed to a hardwire mental acquisition [(the SLC18A2 Gene)(VMAT-2)(the "GOD" Gene)] that amplifies the fear of the unknown and need to explain the unknown (the invisible hand) which is not present in the "Blind Agnostic."

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
He says, "the Jews did it."
The Liberty soup?
The Liberty sieve?

"Following their torpedo attack, the torpedo boats moved up and down the length of the ship (both the port and starboard sides), continuing their attack, raking the ship with cannon and machine gun fire.[21]

"In Malta, crewmen were later assigned the task of counting all of the holes in the ship that were the size of a man's hand or larger. They found a total of 861 such holes, in addition to 'thousands' of .50 caliber machine gun holes."

USS Liberty Memorial: Summary of Events

It's in a state of denial.
And it's a state that would not even exist without a "blank check" from US taxpayers.
I wonder if that falls under the heading of "treasured" or "chosen?"
Are you still moaning, Georgie, when you don't even pay any taxes and the taxpayers in Los Angeles are subsidizing you to have a roof over your head? Meanwhile, why exaggerate that Israel is given a blank check when that is a lie and most of the money allocated to Israel must be spent in our defense industry? Why not whine about the money that the U.S. taxpapers have given for years to countries where the money was to help poor people but just landed up in the pocket of tyrants and dictators. By the way, you sound hungry. Why not go to a senior center for a low cost, filling meal. Maybe if you fill your belly you would not be whining so much about Israel and the Jews.

You're getting way too cynical, Hossie.

The last time I paid market rent this low was when a single minimum wage job paid enough to cover the rent for a brand new one bedroom apartment. The richest 1% among us earned about 8% of US income at that time. Today, the rich take about 20% of annual US income; that is one big reason I need help to avoid living under a bridge which is exactly where I was four years ago this minute.

Your whining makes me wonder if you imagine yourself descended from the tribe of Manasseh?
Wouldn't you be happier killing Arab children in Judea?
Maybe you could get a drone franchise?

Israel is swirling the same racist drain White South Africa disappeared into three decades ago.
Good riddance, IMHO.

The last time I paid market rent this low was when a single minimum wage job paid enough to cover the rent for a brand new one bedroom apartment. The richest 1% among us earned about 8% of US income at that time. Today, the rich take about 20% of annual US income; that is one big reason I need help to avoid living under a bridge which is exactly where I was four years ago this minute.

Your whining makes me wonder if you imagine yourself descended from the tribe of Manasseh?

Israel is swirling the same racist drain White South Africa disappeared into three decades ago.
Good riddance, IMHO.
I don't imagine, I know for a fact. About Apartheid, read Michener's book, The Covenant before you claim to be an expert on the subject.

Georgie must be quite n old geezer - which would explain both the stale quality of his posts and the faint aroma of ..........desperation clinging to them.

The situation he describes hasn't existed since about 1950 - which is before I was born. We've been raising the minimum wage while not making much effort to remove taxes from the poorest among us. And the many states which tax FOOD bought in the grocery store are punishing the poor for needing to spend more of their income on necessities.

Georgie isn't any better informed on foreign affairs than he is on domestic situations. Or he'd be able to cite the 'apartheid laws' which restrict non Jews from voting for people running for the Knesset - or from running themselves, etc..... I bet he'll tell us that Iran has 'Jews' in their legislature - it's ONE, and it's a 'set-aside' (aka 'apartheid'), one per each 'minority' Iran is willing to recognize. That doesn't include the Baha'i , does it?

No, Israel is not perfect - not even as good as the US in some respects (but better in others!) - but it isn't anywhere near the 'equivalent' of the old SA. And the 'Palestinians' who are about 20% of Israel's citizens are a hell of a lot better off than their kin who live in camps in nations like Syria and Egypt - or are wage slaves in KSA and the like....... but none of that matters to Georgie.

He doesn't care about how the Palestinians are being abused, to include by their own Arab 'brethren' - he just wants to spit on Jews however he can find an excuse.

Good riddance, IMHO.
I don't imagine, I know for a fact. About Apartheid, read Michener's book, The Covenant before you claim to be an expert on the subject.
Uri Avnery has a better perspective on contemporary apartheid in Israel than Michener's account of 19th century Africa has, IMHO.

For example, in this 2007 article he chronicles the plight of a young Arab woman from Jenin who married an Arab Israeli. The Jewish State forbids Palestinians from the occupied territories from joining their spouses in Israel.

The official excuse, of course, is "security"; however Avnery posits a more pragmatic motive behind
the prohibition involving a fearful demon and his emissaries

"His emissaries scour the world for Jews, real or imagined.

"They have discovered (and brought to Israel!) Indians who claim to be descended from the tribe of Manasseh, one of the ten tribes that were exiled by the Assyrians – according to the Bible – from Palestine some 2720 years ago.

"In New Mexico they have discovered families whose ancestors were supposedly Jews baptized 500 years ago under the threat of the Spanish Inquisition.

"They bring Russian Christians, who have a tenuous connection with Jewish families, and the Falashmura from Ethiopia, whose Judaism is rather dubious. All of these are dragged to Israel and obtain immediate citizenship and a generous 'absorption subsidy'.

"But a young woman from Jenin, whose family has lived in this country for centuries, is not allowed to live here with her husband, whose forefathers have lived in Acre for generations. All because of that fearful demon."

Are your demons promising an "absorption subsidy", Hossie?

Georgie must be quite n old geezer - which would explain both the stale quality of his posts and the faint aroma of ..........desperation clinging to them.

The situation he describes hasn't existed since about 1950 - which is before I was born. We've been raising the minimum wage while not making much effort to remove taxes from the poorest among us. And the many states which tax FOOD bought in the grocery store are punishing the poor for needing to spend more of their income on necessities.

Georgie isn't any better informed on foreign affairs than he is on domestic situations. Or he'd be able to cite the 'apartheid laws' which restrict non Jews from voting for people running for the Knesset - or from running themselves, etc..... I bet he'll tell us that Iran has 'Jews' in their legislature - it's ONE, and it's a 'set-aside' (aka 'apartheid'), one per each 'minority' Iran is willing to recognize. That doesn't include the Baha'i , does it?

No, Israel is not perfect - not even as good as the US in some respects (but better in others!) - but it isn't anywhere near the 'equivalent' of the old SA. And the 'Palestinians' who are about 20% of Israel's citizens are a hell of a lot better off than their kin who live in camps in nations like Syria and Egypt - or are wage slaves in KSA and the like....... but none of that matters to Georgie.

He doesn't care about how the Palestinians are being abused, to include by their own Arab 'brethren' - he just wants to spit on Jews however he can find an excuse.
So...tell the ol' Geezer one thing, Marg: if Israel is a nation-state of Jews world wide does that give it "the right to do anything that serves Jews and harms non-Jews, even when they are Israeli citizens(?)"

The Future of Israel as Nation State » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

650,000 Jews spat on democracy in 1948 when they inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million non-Jews. What goes around, comes around. Eventually.

It's in a state of denial.
And it's a state that would not even exist without a "blank check" from US taxpayers.

Thanks for the money :) We all appreciate it .

BTW, how much money does Obama give to the Muslim Brotherhood
However much money Obama donates to the Brotherhood, it's dwarfed by the amount Wall Street will donate to him after he "reforms" Social Security to the banker's benefit sometime during his second term. Maybe the "Treasured People" will get a piece of that?

However much money Obama donates to the Brotherhood, it's dwarfed by the amount Wall Street will donate to him after he "reforms" Social Security to the banker's benefit sometime during his second term. Maybe the "Treasured People" will get a piece of that?

Oh gee----georgie is from the shit of the unwashed scum----THE JOOOOOS HAVE ALL THE MONEY ---libel----with which they justified their rapes and murders and pillage fest for 1700 years -----for the entertainment of their disgusting sluts and the delight
of 'priests' of their "RELIGION"
I know georgie well I lived in a town full of pigs like georgie----------sad news
georgie------the town is now INTEGRATED and your murder rape fest has been
discredited

Do you write your shit with a straight face, rosie?

Some JOOOOOOOs have a lot of money.
Most JOOOOOOOOs tend to be politically liberal.
Maybe that's why Amnesty International wouldn't use the word "torture" in describing Israel's treatment of Palestinians in the '80s?
Not much doubt of kosher torture today, right?
'Not sure about your hometown.
Maybe you would care to tell us if Israel has ever committed a crime you would condemn?

Or perhaps the poor unfortunate people like Georgie will get a little more. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, Georgie. Does anyone think that if Georgie had been successful in his life and had actually gotten a job on Wall Street and had earned a nice living that he would be pissing and moaning as he is now about the Jews? Gee, if only Georgie had been as smart as Dr. Wanda. Austin, he could have been the one who is President of the Aerospace Corporation located in his county and wouldn't have to worry about the Los Angeles taxpayers chipping in to pay for his subsidized housing.

Oh gee----georgie is from the shit of the unwashed scum----THE JOOOOOS HAVE ALL THE MONEY ---libel----with which they justified their rapes and murders and pillage fest for 1700 years -----for the entertainment of their disgusting sluts and the delight
of 'priests' of their "RELIGION"
I know georgie well I lived in a town full of pigs like georgie----------sad news
georgie------the town is now INTEGRATED and your murder rape fest has been
discredited
I think in the long run Georgie Boy is probably an equal opportunity hater if a group has been more successful than he has been in life. I wouldn't be surprised, if there happened to be a message board talking about the Korean Americans on the Internet, he would be blaming the Koreans in his town for the riots of the early 1990's.

Good riddance, IMHO.
Uri Avnery has a better perspective on contemporary apartheid in Israel than Michener's account of 19th century Africa has, IMHO.

For example, in this 2007 article he chronicles the plight of a young Arab woman from Jenin who married an Arab Israeli. The Jewish State forbids Palestinians from the occupied territories from joining their spouses in Israel.

The official excuse, of course, is "security"; however Avnery posits a more pragmatic motive behind
the prohibition involving a fearful demon and his emissaries

"His emissaries scour the world for Jews, real or imagined.

"They have discovered (and brought to Israel!) Indians who claim to be descended from the tribe of Manasseh, one of the ten tribes that were exiled by the Assyrians – according to the Bible – from Palestine some 2720 years ago.

"In New Mexico they have discovered families whose ancestors were supposedly Jews baptized 500 years ago under the threat of the Spanish Inquisition.

"They bring Russian Christians, who have a tenuous connection with Jewish families, and the Falashmura from Ethiopia, whose Judaism is rather dubious. All of these are dragged to Israel and obtain immediate citizenship and a generous 'absorption subsidy'.

"But a young woman from Jenin, whose family has lived in this country for centuries, is not allowed to live here with her husband, whose forefathers have lived in Acre for generations. All because of that fearful demon."

Are your demons promising an "absorption subsidy", Hossie?
How funny that Georgie Boy is so obsessed with Israel that he doesn't realize that the Arabs have it so much better there than in many Middle Eastern countries. And of course I don't think Georgie Boy, if he had happened to get a job in some Muslim country, would have liked it if they called him slave in Arabic. I think Georgie Boy would have been treated better in Israel.
African refugee boys get a new start in Israel

Meanwhile, Georgie Boy has no problem with lapping up anything this Avnery fellow has to say. If Georgie Boy would check, he would find out that many in the American Southwest who think they have Jewish roots are sending in samples of their DNA to find out. When they find out that they do have Jewish roots, then they understand why there were always candles lit on Friday night and a clean white tablecloth was always put on the table. Did you know, Georgie Boy, that the Rabbi in Tijuana had found out he had Jewish roots so went to a Rabbinical school to become a Rabbi? Perhaps you can take a Greyhound Bus or the train down to San Diego and catch a trolley to the border. Cross over and find the Rabbi and ask him how he felt when he found out his ancestry. Wouldn't it be a hoot if Georgie Boy had some roots in Judaism via some Ethiopian or Ugandan ancestry?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7YwtWe_gKk]Abayudaya (Jewish Uganda) synagogue - Shirat Hayam - YouTube[/ame]

Or perhaps the poor unfortunate people like Georgie will get a little more. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you, Georgie. Does anyone think that if Georgie had been successful in his life and had actually gotten a job on Wall Street and had earned a nice living that he would be pissing and moaning as he is now about the Jews? Gee, if only Georgie had been as smart as Dr. Wanda. Austin, he could have been the one who is President of the Aerospace Corporation located in his county and wouldn't have to worry about the Los Angeles taxpayers chipping in to pay for his subsidized housing.
Is Hossie confused about Wall Street's relationship to those who profit from killing innocent human beings for money? Smedley Butler wasn't:

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

"It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

"A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

"In the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict.

"At least 21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns. How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows."

Does Hossie consider those 21,000 patriotic Americans who became millionaires and billionaires from the War To End All Wars successful? Are those who falsified their tax returns more or less successful that their fellow patriots?

How many innocent human beings have died because Hossie was an unsuccessful abortion?

THREE TITLES [3] for the PRICE OF ONE.

BTW Bigot, my subsidize housing hasn't required me to kill a single human being for money.
Unlike yours.

Forum List

Back