What kind of state is Alabama?

I lived in west Pensacola, about a mile from the Lilian bridge that borders Alabama and Florida.

We drove over to the Foley outlet mall all the time for really great deals. And of course to the beautiful white sand Orange Beach area for summer fun. .... :cool:

I have been all over the world, and those beaches are some of the most beautiful anywhere.

I have been all over the world, and those beaches are some of the most beautiful anywhere.
On another site the question is what is the best beach in NZ. This one at Anchor bay is getting lots of votes, but I prefer Coopers Beach. The NZ sun is a hammer and shade a necessity.

P1050872-L.jpg

Coopers-Beach-Pohutukawa-Trees-e1466985191451.jpg

Besides, Coopers is less crowded.

What if I accused you of being a sexual predator, with absolutely no evidence to support the claim, in about 40 years from now? How would you feel about that?
Pretty bad if a few women weren't acting as eye witnesses.

edit...Actually that would make it worse. I think I'd just deny everything and prise the load.

The alleged victims are NOT eyewitnesses any more than the accused.

That's why you liberals lose arguments on this board. You're just plain stupid.

On another site the question is what is the best beach in NZ. This one at Anchor bay is getting lots of votes, but I prefer Coopers Beach. The NZ sun is a hammer and shade a necessity.

P1050872-L.jpg

Coopers-Beach-Pohutukawa-Trees-e1466985191451.jpg

Besides, Coopers is less crowded.

I have a newsflash for you, since you fail to understand the simplest concept, I feel it is my duty to inform you. That sun in NZ is the same one as we see here in America!

I have a newsflash for you, since you fail to understand the simplest concept, I feel it is my duty to inform you. That sun in NZ is the same one as we see here in America!
Jeeze, your ignorance is matched only by your self importance.

• For our scientifically minded readers, there are three reasons why the sun in the Southern Hemisphere is so strong.

• There is less ozone here to block the UV rays that cause sunburn.
• Earth’s orbit takes it closer to the sun during the southern summer than during the northern summer.
• There is less pollution in the southern-hemisphere to block the UV rays.

• The sun’s burning strength is measured by the UV index. The highest possible UV index at sea-level is about 20. This can occur at midday in equatorial regions. Any reading higher than 10 is extreme in terms of skin-damage.

• The UV Index in the Mediterranean in high-summer reaches 9 or 10.
• The people in Florida are fried on a just a few days each summer when the index reaches 12.
• In New Zealand the summer index often exceeds 12. In the far North, 14 is reached – risky even for people with naturally brown skin.

New Zealand Sun and Sunshine Hours

That's because you are an idiot. Without a witness or evidence, there is no case. Also, the statute of limitations expired about 38 years ago.
If she is not a witness to her injury no one is. She has given her evidence out of court. Apart from that, her contemporaries back up her story from that time.

That's because you are an idiot. Without a witness or evidence, there is no case. Also, the statute of limitations expired about 38 years ago.
If she is not a witness to her injury no one is. She has given her evidence out of court. Apart from that, her contemporaries back up her story from that time.

No, they have not! You libs pick and choose the storyline to justify your pathetic ignorance.

Well at least you've had the chance to learn something regarding sun intensity, about which you had a mistaken assumption.

That is the biggest lesson you need to learn....though some states ''appear'' friendlier, of which Alabama is VERY friendly.
The southern states are the best. They actually have "culture". The North East despises them for it.

Alabama is awesome. I love living here. Its a great state filled with great people. Land is cheap, and population density is low. Great hunting, and fishing too. Not to mention the best SEC football in the country.
Most of the idiots like yourself have an image burned into your mind of Alabama from the 40's, or 50's... Times have changed. Albeit a bit slower here. And truthfully... That's part of the appeal. So... I hope you idiots keep on thinking the way you do. Otherwise this state would get flooded and ruined by people like you moving here. Much like what happened to Florida.

Oh, I mean it is a TERRIBLE place! It is ugly, smelly, and the people are horrible!! You don't even want to stop for gas there!! Don't ever get out of sight of the interstate! And never, ever, move there! You will hate it!! :smartass:

That is what my Niece thought about Texas...

Forum List

Back