Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Smart Diplomacy:

upload_2017-4-7_13-5-1.png

Seth Mandel on Twitter

#MakeAmericaTheWorld'sPoliceAgain
Maybe Trump should invade Libya who was not bothering anyone and had no WMD's.
Oh wait, Obama already beat him to it.
If you want to defend Gaddafi's atrocities, do so in full public view, for all the word to hear.
Hilarious. Not seconds after whining about America being the worlds policeman he starts defending America invading a nation that had no WMD's and was not a threat to anyone.

If you want to defend Gaddafi's atrocities, do so in full public view, for all the word to hear.
Hilarious. Not seconds after whining about America being the worlds policeman he starts defending America invading a nation that had no WMD's and was not a threat to anyone.

The United States did not invade Libya. They went in at the behest of the United Nations, along with other nations, and agreed to a very limited role there. Obama fulfilled the agreed upon role, and left, a decision he has since said was wrong.

The United States did not invade Libya. They went in at the behest of the United Nations, along with other nations, and agreed to a very limited role there. Obama fulfilled the agreed upon role, and left, a decision he has since said was wrong.
My my, the ignorance is strong in this one.

U.S. Boots on the Ground in Libya, Pentagon Confirms

Libya: U.S. military boots ARE on the ground in Tripoli, Pentagon admits | Daily Mail Online

U.S. Admits to Boots on the Ground in Libya - Breitbart

There you go lying again. I think involvement in Lybia and Syria are both terrible ideas, and terrible mistakes by Obama and now Trump.

Now tell us why you think Obama bombing Syria is bad, but Trump bombing Syria is good.

There you go lying again. I think involvement in Lybia and Syria are both terrible ideas, and terrible mistakes by Obama and now Trump.

Now tell us why you think Obama bombing Syria is bad, but Trump bombing Syria is good.
Yeah, all those posts you made blasting Obama while we were fighting in Libya just disappeared.

I do like this one from you though.
He kept our troops out of Egypt, Libya, and Syria.

Except US troops were and ARE on the ground in Libya, Syria and Egypt.
Thank you Barrack "Nobel Peace Prize" Obama!

Since Clinton and Obama used Al Queda to assasinate Qaddafi, and overthrow the Libyan Government, who then proceeded to behead all the Christians in that country, and Clinton and Obama gave them weapons and cash to do so, only to see them turn on Benghazi and kill our people with the arms Clinton and Obama gave them, I think that actually might be an interesting argument to argue who was worse.

Clinton & Obama or Qaddafi?

Forum List

Back