What legal standing does Barr have to NOT release Mueller's report to Congress?

This is insane.

You are complaining about Barr not releasing a report THAT HE IS GOING TO RELEASE. How deranged can you get?

Let's bring some honesty back in this discourse:

a. Barr said that he would release the report only to congress.....and
And?
b. Barr stated that the report would be "redacted".........in other words a slightly longer version of his SUBJECTIVE synopsis of what Trump hired him to divulge.....
What happened to honesty? You lie 2 sentences right after making an appeal to honesty.

Redacting a report is not a subjective synapses. Those 2 things are not even related.

Of course, his synapses was not subjective either but you would have to read it to understand that.

Here's what needs to happen......The ENTIRE report (signed off by Mueller that it IS the entire report) should be turned over to majority and minority leaders of the 2 chambers.
So, what needs to happen for you to be happy is Barr needs to violate the law. Of course you would set the 'must' happen bar to something that is not possible - makes whining about it later guaranteed.
Second, with FBI's help, the ONLY parts redacted are the names of our own informants and intelligence

Third, NO grand jury testimony hearings need to be taken out, with the approval of a neutral federal judge.

Finally, the ENTIRE report should be posted on a government website after the above is followed.....the process should take not more than 2 weeks.
The process takes whatever time it takes. Just like the investigation.

Funny how Republicans were crying that Obama wasn’t transparent. And now you have a republican president who wants to hold back important information from the American people and Republicans are all cheering. These people are the party of nuts. They don’t care about America. Who even knows what they care about?
He's very transparent dipshit
he's not holding back anything...Rosenstein signed off on Barr's assessment....it's over, now jump in a lake

With the appropriate caveat to members of Congress that names and methods of classified investigations NOT be revealed to the general public, what is the legal standing for Barr to not release the report? (of course, with the exception that Barr IS a Trump stooge appointed SPECIFICALLY to protect his cult leader.)

So, I ask again.....since Mueller's report was authorized by republicans and fully funded by all of us tax payers, what is the LEGAL PRECEDENT for the report to not be FULLY disclosed?
It's called the law....do you guys use Google at all? holy fuck you guys just read the talking points...….fucking sheep

Special prosecutor - Wikipedia

Here's what happens at the end:

"At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

I dont see public, congress or anyone but the AG in that sentance
Oh Nat talks shit on other threads, but doesnt have the balls to reply to my post.....I love buttsexing the left

Redacting a report is not a subjective synapses. Those 2 things are not even related.

Of course, his synapses was not subjective either but you would have to read it to understand that.

Are you sure YOUR "synapses" are functioning??? ....LOL

Oh no, I failed to check my spell check corrections.

Just shows how you still do not have any point. That is all you can address.

Go to bed......

Go to bed......
lol. Yup, you have nothing but complaints without cause.

It's already been announced that it will be released in April. Can't release classified information to the public, so it will have to be removed first. You know, like Hillary did with her emails.

Last edited:
With the appropriate caveat to members of Congress that names and methods of classified investigations NOT be revealed to the general public, what is the legal standing for Barr to not release the report? (of course, with the exception that Barr IS a Trump stooge appointed SPECIFICALLY to protect his cult leader.)

So, I ask again.....since Mueller's report was authorized by republicans and fully funded by all of us tax payers, what is the LEGAL PRECEDENT for the report to not be FULLY disclosed?

I don't know. Why don't you look it up and tell us?

The dems passed the aca without reading a single word yet exhibit rabid behavior over the mueller report Hilarious

I don't know. Why don't you look it up and tell us?
Here I’ll help you
Moron moron idiot moron
There does that answer your question

Bottom line is this......

As of TODAY, there is NO Muller report......

What we DO have is the somewhat slanted and subjective synopsis of Mueller's "report" from someone who Trump hired precisely to cover his fat behind.

Barr has basically sacrificed his reputation and soul fpr a few weeks in the limelight.
Haha Ha...

You're so pathetic.

Mueller spends 2 years, 1000s of subpoenas, 100s of witnesses, and you're wetting your pants because it'll take a couple if weeks to comply with the law.

That feeling of desperation is what you get for waiting for Mueller to undo your abysmal failure, instead of trying to improve your efforts.

You're like the sad players that are losing a game and pray for the referee to change the outcome with a bad call.

Hillary lost. You lost.

Trump won. America won.

Can you wait like 2 weeks? Just two weeks. Save some crazy for other people at the buffet. You can either keep being crazy, and posit implausible explanations for why Trump must still be guilty of collusion...Or you can face the obvious staring you in the face that is the media are activist not journalist, they wanted the collusion to be oh so true just as much you did, and they grossly misled you. The mueller probe has been dropping hints and leaks left and right for the past couple months to not expect anything from the investigation.

Here’s some theme music to hopefully help reality dawn on you.

What happened with Manafort giving Kilimnik the detailed polling data, did he pass it off to the Russians and they used it to focus their internet trolls and Bots and ads and propaganda news articles that focused on division among us, in the areas the polling data showed needed help?

Roger Stone, did he work closely with Wikileaks on the distribution of the stolen emails? Did he pass it on to the Trump campaign and then to Trump?

What happened with the Russians and their back door NRA donations used in support of Trump... Alexander Torshin? And Maria Butina, what happened with her hand in the NRA for Russia?

Why did Jarod Kushner try to set up back door, secure communications with the Russian govt, using the Russian embassy, (for goodness sake!)? What were they trying to hide from the US Government, from us?

How was Cambridge Analytica involved?

Was there a pay for play theme with Trump and his campaign and foreign countries? Not just Russia, but Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia?

What was the secret meeting in the Seychelles and what was the real purpose of it?

What actually happened at the Trump tower meeting and what did the Russian government get out of it?

Why oh why oh why did ALL the Trump campaign lie about their contacts with Russia, if they believed they did nothing wrong? Why didn't the Trump campaign report the Russian operative tries to infiltrate their campaign to the FBI? Were they told by Trump to LIE to the FBI?

There are so many things that were out in the public from good investigative reporting that we KNOW the Mueller team was investigating, that WE NEED ANSWERS to....

I simply do not know how we can get all of these answers, without releasing the FULL Mueller report, including grand jury testimony.

DIANNE-FIENSTEIN-01-X3.jpg

Since the report clears Trump

See, you eternal moron.........You join the Trump cult when you state "the report clears...."

WHAT FUCKING REPORT?????...................Not the Mueller 22 months report, dimwit.......it is the stooge Barr's synopsis of what Trump hired and told him to "summarize"..........

You morons are beyond on the IQ scale of what Trump called, "the poorly educated [my base]"....

Whining-XL.jpg

None.
Thanks for revealing yourself as the world's biggest moron. He's the AG. He's the only one who has standing. The law specifies that he determines what is done with the report.
Thanks for revealing yourself as the world's biggest moron. He's the AG. He's the only one who has standing. The law specifies that he determines what is done with the report.

What law is that?

None.
If congress subpoenas the report, they will get it.
lldpbmffwap21.jpg
That was done under the "Special Prosecutor" law, not the special counsel law.

There is no " special counsel law", dope.

It's called the law....do you guys use Google at all? holy fuck you guys just read the talking points...….fucking sheep

Special prosecutor - Wikipedia

Here's what happens at the end:

"At the conclusion of the Special Counsel's work, he or she shall provide the Attorney General with a confidential report explaining the prosecution or declination decisions reached by the Special Counsel."

I dont see public, congress or anyone but the AG in that sentance

It's not a law, dope.

From your own link....
The terms 'special prosecutor', 'independent counsel', and 'special counsel' have the same fundamental meaning, and their use (at least at the federal level in the U.S.) is generally differentiated by the time period to which they are being applied. The term 'special prosecutor' was used throughout the Watergate era, but was replaced by the less confrontational 'independent counsel' in the 1983 reauthorization of the Ethics in Government Act.[5] Those appointed under that act after 1983 are generally referred to as 'independent counsels'. Since the independent counsel law expired in 1999, the term 'special counsel' has been used. This is the term used in the current U.S. government regulations concerning the appointment of special counsels.[6]

Forum List

Back