What Makes Poor People Poor? - Special Segment

You seem to tell pretty good lies, why blame others and not include your lies?
i resort to the fewest fallacies; unlike those of the opposing view.

So you admit to lying, that's what I thought.
dear, you obviously can't handle resorting to the fewest fallacies.

You lied and admitted it, all your crying won't change your word.
i don't need to lie. i understand the topics i argue.

Then why did you say you lied?

that is the cure. solving for that market recognizable phenomena.

Again, it isn't sustainable and you have given no support to your theory that it is. Again, prove it, quite simple even for you.
It is quite sustainable. A positive multiplier effect and automatic stabilization of our economy, along with enabling more tax revenue to be raised and more demand to be created. Grow our economy we must, as much as we want.

Been there done that, I'm not interested in your lies, again you troll.
you understand nothing about economics. higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

So we should pay everyone $100 an hour or how about $400 an hour, that would work well wouldn't it?
how much tax revenue do we need to generate and how much do we need to grow our economy?

tax cut economics is socialized income redistribution that benefits the richest the most.

Why is that?
they can purchase the most influence with their capital under our form of capitalism.

That wasn't my question, my question is why do they benefit most from tax cuts? I'm benefiting from tax cuts and I am not a 1%er.
those public policies which favor those with the most capital; it is currently being financed at the Peoples' expense on the Peoples' Debt.

Again, you can't answer simple questions? Why does the rich as you claim, benefit most from the tax cuts?
because it is being financed on the Peoples' dime. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

i resort to the fewest fallacies; unlike those of the opposing view.

it takes morals to bear the truest witness.

Again, it isn't sustainable and you have given no support to your theory that it is. Again, prove it, quite simple even for you.
It is quite sustainable. A positive multiplier effect and automatic stabilization of our economy, along with enabling more tax revenue to be raised and more demand to be created. Grow our economy we must, as much as we want.

you understand nothing about economics. higher paid labor pays more in taxes and creates more in demand.

So we should pay everyone $100 an hour or how about $400 an hour, that would work well wouldn't it?
how much tax revenue do we need to generate and how much do we need to grow our economy?

You are the so called genius and you made the claim, so you explain why giving $100-$400 an hour would be good. You would get a lot more tax revenue and it would create more demand, according to you. Why not $1000 an hour?

Why is that?
they can purchase the most influence with their capital under our form of capitalism.

That wasn't my question, my question is why do they benefit most from tax cuts? I'm benefiting from tax cuts and I am not a 1%er.
those public policies which favor those with the most capital; it is currently being financed at the Peoples' expense on the Peoples' Debt.

Again, you can't answer simple questions? Why does the rich as you claim, benefit most from the tax cuts?
because it is being financed on the Peoples' dime. U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

That doesn't answer the question, how does growing the debt help the rich?

How does the rich benefit most by the tax cuts? It should be an easy answer from a guy that claims to know economics so well.

Then why do you lie? You admitted to it, lying is not moral, so are you now saying you are immoral?

You are the so called genius and you made the claim, so you explain why giving $100-$400 an hour would be good. You would get a lot more tax revenue and it would create more demand, according to you. Why not $1000 an hour?
we don't need that much tax money and we should focus what we grow our economy on.

How does the rich benefit most by the tax cuts? It should be an easy answer from a guy that claims to know economics so well.
Government is being financed not being paid for. Tax cuts means we need to finance more more government while the rich get richer financing less of it.

Then why do you lie? You admitted to it, lying is not moral, so are you now saying you are immoral?
who lies the most.

Government is being financed not being paid for. Tax cuts means we need to finance more more government while the rich get richer financing less of it.

the government has grown beyond its legal bounds and needs brought to a more realistic and constitutional level

and we arent talking about money to run the government but redistribution which violates the constiution

Why is that?

Maybe in Venezuela.

Debt is not financed with earned money, it's borrowed. Servicing the debt is not done with people's money neither, since almost 50% doesn't pay federal income taxes. In fact, as long the debt is increasing, it's not being serviced at all.

Again, how do the rich benefit most from the tax cuts?

the government has grown beyond its legal bounds and needs brought to a more realistic and constitutional level

and we arent talking about money to run the government but redistribution which violates the constiution
spending only doesn't correlate with revenue for the right wing.

and, the power to provide for the general welfare is general.

Maybe in Venezuela.

Debt is not financed with earned money, it's borrowed. Servicing the debt is not done with people's money neither, since almost 50% doesn't pay federal income taxes. In fact, as long the debt is increasing, it's not being serviced at all.

the People's debt is also not the same as the debt of the rich; who benefit the most from our public policies.

spending only doesn't correlate with revenue for the right wing.

and, the power to provide for the general welfare is general.

but the results of welfare harm the general populace

and then there is that pesky last sentence of the 5th amendment.

my money is my property and giving it to others is not just compensation

Maybe in Venezuela.

the People's debt is also not the same as the debt of the rich; who benefit the most from our public policies.

I would say the welfare collectors are he ones that benefit,,,the rich are worse off with the public policies

the rich got that way by working hard not by stealing from the ones that dont

Maybe in Venezuela.

Who's responsible for the debt of the rich?

How the rich benefit most from the public policies?

we don't need that much tax money and we should focus what we grow our economy on.

Look at the demand, it will increase so much that we will be flourishing in wealth and we could end poverty, isn't that your goal?

Why won't you answer my question? It is pretty easy for a man that claims to know simple economics.

How does the rich benefit the most from tax cuts?

who lies the most.

Apparently you, at least that is your claim.

Forum List

Back