What Mueller MUST be very careful about....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I have NO doubt, that right wingers and Trump ass kissers will try very VERY hard to plant some false or fake damaging information on Trump....so that they can belittle the entire investigation as a fraud.......As Dan Rather found out, these bastards are good at derailing what will eventually damage the right wing of the GOP.

Mueller has only been at it for less than 2 months, and I would expect that this investigation (if done right) will take at least another full year.....hopefully just in time for the campaigning for 2018 is underway.

We will see if right wingers' support of the orange clown can stand fast with the barrage of findings from a serious and honest and thorough Muller investigation.....

(However, expect some fake "clues" to cross Mueller' team desks.)

Mueller is a pretty smart guy, he's damned sure better at controlling leaks than the White house.

I have NO doubt, that right wingers and Trump ass kissers will try very VERY hard to plant some false or fake damaging information on Trump....so that they can belittle the entire investigation as a fraud.......As Dan Rather found out, these bastards are good at derailing what will eventually damage the right wing of the GOP.

Mueller has only been at it for less than 2 months, and I would expect that this investigation (if done right) will take at least another full year.....hopefully just in time for the campaigning for 2018 is underway.

We will see if right wingers' support of the orange clown can stand fast with the barrage of findings from a serious and honest and thorough Muller investigation.....

Well, you know, Mueller's involved in the 9/11 false flag and all......:lol:

So you are already excusing Democrats who make up fake clues. Guess its easier when They get caught

Take two aspirin and call Dr. Soros in the morning.

After all the hoopla of the Mueller investigation the pathetic left wing narrative has deteriorated into a fantasy where republicans might plant information against Trump that can easily be dismissed. It's getting downright weird out there in angry incoherent la la land.

Take two aspirin and call Dr. Soros in the morning.

Mueller has quite an impressive staff of lawyers. What's interesting are the choices of their areas of expertise.

CDZ - Who is investigating Russia?

• Banned
After all the hoopla of the Mueller investigation the pathetic left wing narrative has deteriorated into a fantasy where republicans might plant information against Trump that can easily be dismissed. It's getting downright weird out there in angry incoherent la la land.

yeah.........right wingers would never plant false info......LOL

CBS admits being duped over Bush National Guard memos - World ...

Killing the Messenger: Who Gave Rather the Memos and Why ...

Is Mueller's investigation restricted to Russia, or may he go all Ken Starr on Trump?

Starr was charged with investigating Whitewater and found nothing but Monica Lewinsky and a stained dress.

Is Mueller's investigation restricted to Russia, or may he go all Ken Starr on Trump?

The obstruction of justice part of the investigation trumps (pardon the expression) all the Russia stuff......

You know, I always thought it would be the emoluments clause that got Trump.

Oh, you may still be onto something, but that would be more of an ethical concern, rather then the criminality of obstruction.

Lol. Id imagine if they continue it for another two hundred years, they'd eventually find someone to perjure themselves. Its actually quite amusing.

No need to wait that long. Lots in the Trump camp have already been caught lying. Mostly about meetings with Putin's agents, or lying on security applications, but about other things too.

Something like a fake dossier or fake meeting with Trump jr. No, that is how you clowns operate.

Forum List

Back