🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What nearly 30k will buy you in a bathroom.

View attachment 200374 View attachment 200375 View attachment 200376

And he gave me a 400.00 tip to boot. Largest tip a customer has ever given me.
New shower is big enough for a DJ & disco ball.
I remember buying a house for close to that a few times.
The most expensive bathroom I've ever built was about 48k. I have installed a couple hand hammered copper Japanese tubs. They ran between 4 & 7 k. Both homeowners said they never intended to even use them.
I bet they're a couple of stinkers......:21:
They were lol. Fat chic and super skinny skanky old dude

View attachment 200374 View attachment 200375 View attachment 200376

And he gave me a 400.00 tip to boot. Largest tip a customer has ever given me.
New shower is big enough for a DJ & disco ball.
What if I don't actually $30k worth of things you can buy in a bathroom?
There are stone bathtubs for nearly half that price. Better make sure your floor can handle the weight though and buy an insurance policy for the delivery of the tub.
It was just a joke dude. I know you meant "what $30k will buy in bathroom remodel" but think about it for a minute. Your thread title is "what $30k will buy you in a bathroom". As far as I know there are only a few things you can legally buy in a bathroom.

Some people don't understand the function of a bathroom. I only use it for the four nastiest things I do all day. A $400 bathroom will suffice.

I like those showers that come out like a waterfall. I bet they waste a ton of water though.

6d01f20a07742af3f97af8b1063944ab.jpg

Good work. Shame about that corner, huh?
If you're talking about the capital on the half wall that's for safety reasons. Marble can be very sharp when cut on a 45. Out corners are not available on all stone. So they opted to leave the mitered corner off so they wouldn't risk cutting their shoulders

If you're talking about the capital on the half wall that's for safety reasons. Marble can be very sharp when cut on a 45. Out corners are not available on all stone. So they opted to leave the mitered corner off so they wouldn't risk cutting their shoulders

Aw, no, I was talking about the way you had to cut the tile on the threshold going into the shower there. That might break off eventually.

Aw, no, I was talking about the way you had to cut the tile on the threshold going into the shower there. That might break off eventually.
Naw, all that lower marble is embedded in concrete

It's usually a double board with durawall attached.

Forum List

Back