What network will be the first to blame Ossoffs loss in Georgia on RUSSIA

The only one that appears to have half a brain is Chelsea Clinton. She is making it a point to take up for republicans smeared by libs, telling everyone that behavior is not right etc etc. She's only doing damage control, appearing to be moderate and caring.

she is a phony like the rest of them

The only one that appears to have half a brain is Chelsea Clinton. She is making it a point to take up for republicans smeared by libs, telling everyone that behavior is not right etc etc. She's only doing damage control, appearing to be moderate and caring.
The only one that appears to have half a brain is Chelsea Clinton.
I agree

Chelsea has half a brain

I agree

Chelsea has half a brain
Most of which is in her fat ass.

I agree

Chelsea has half a brain
True, but at least she's hot!

I agree

Chelsea has half a brain
True, but at least she's hot!
Certainly hot, in a mostly un-attractive way......

the Republican party needs new leadership.

I just hope the Republican jackasses do not try and pass Trumpcare without some sort of bipartisan support. To not do so would make them no different then democrats. I can't say any harsher words.
agreed. we hated the way pelosi and obama did it with pass to see what's in it so lets NOT do the whole "payback" thing and just work with them to do the best we can from where we are and setup for more improvements down the road.

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel

And yes, look how much money Soros has spend to make sure Ossoff wins. Thanks God it was a waste again.
Not as much as the Koch brothers sent Handel.

Oliver Stone: an attempt to find Russian interference in US elections is true witch hunting: a lot of smoke but no fire. You better look at Israel and Mr. Netanyahu who comes to USA and talks to the Congress just before the elections. Or look at our billionaires like Soros who donate millions to certain candidates. Or look at Israeli Lobby who works with our Congressmen so close. This is the real interference. Don’t talk about Russian interference: Russians are not pouring their money into US political processes.

Interview to a Russian TV channel

And yes, look how much money Soros has spend to make sure Ossoff wins. Thanks God it was a waste again.
Not as much as the Koch brothers sent Handel.

How much did Handel spend? Ossoff?

Forum List

Back