What Obama thought about gay marriage in 2004

And.....? Do you hold the exact same opinions on everything you held in 2004?
Yes, I do. I thought absolutely the same about the same-sex marriages.
Why do you defend flip-flopping incumbent President?

Allow me to repeat myself. DADT gone. DOMA gone. Marriage equality all 50 states. More advances in LGBT equality under this "flip flopping incumbent President" than all the previous presidents combined.

Why the fuck should I care what he said about gay marriage 11 years ago when his actions tell a completely different story?

Because it means you back liars as long as they support your position.

It makes you a dishonest hack.

:lol: Yeah, you go with that. You've never supported or voted a candidate that changed positions on anything eh?

How is saying you've changed your position on something lying exactly?

From day one, President Obama has been supportive of gay rights, including marriage equality. Despite what he "said" about gays marrying in 2004, in 2011 he refused to defend DOMA.

So you think back in 2004 he was actually against gay marriage?

Yes or No answer.

I don't know nor do I care. I care about what his actions were from 2009 to now. Those are awesome.

Yes, I do. I thought absolutely the same about the same-sex marriages.
Why do you defend flip-flopping incumbent President?

Allow me to repeat myself. DADT gone. DOMA gone. Marriage equality all 50 states. More advances in LGBT equality under this "flip flopping incumbent President" than all the previous presidents combined.

Why the fuck should I care what he said about gay marriage 11 years ago when his actions tell a completely different story?

Because it means you back liars as long as they support your position.

It makes you a dishonest hack.

:lol: Yeah, you go with that. You've never supported or voted a candidate that changed positions on anything eh?

How is saying you've changed your position on something lying exactly?

From day one, President Obama has been supportive of gay rights, including marriage equality. Despite what he "said" about gays marrying in 2004, in 2011 he refused to defend DOMA.

So you think back in 2004 he was actually against gay marriage?

Yes or No answer.

I don't know nor do I care. I care about what his actions were from 2009 to now. Those are awesome.

Not knowing is just as bad as admitting he lied. Why can't you just face that?

Obama changed his mind regarding gay marriage.....after he did, the rate of acceptance of gay marriage accelerated

Obama changed his mind regarding gay marriage.....after he did, the rate of acceptance of gay marriage accelerated

He didn't change his mind, he lied to placate his black christian base, and when push came to shove, abandoned them.

He didn't change his mind, he lied to placate his black christian base, and when push came to shove, abandoned them.

Actually, it was Joe Biden who bullied Obama into changing his stance on gay marriage.

Once he did, the changing tide on gay marriage became a tsunami

Actually, it was Joe Biden who bullied Obama into changing his stance on gay marriage.

Once he did, the changing tide on gay marriage became a tsunami

Bullshit.

The percentage of Americans supporting gay marriage is up by almost 20 percentage points since 2004.

To deny that someone could simply change one's mind on the issue is ignorant.

The percentage of Americans supporting gay marriage is up by almost 20 percentage points since 2004.

And to think that he actually changed his mind instead of pandering to his base by lying is at best willfully ignorant, and at worst agreeing that this was the right thing to do.

And to think that he actually changed his mind instead of pandering to his base by lying is at best willfully ignorant, and at worst agreeing that this was the right thing to do.

He's right now on the issue. That's all that matters.

No he lied previously on the issue, and you seem to be OK with that.

Evidently lying is acceptable if it gets you the outcome you desire.

Every time you change your mind you are lying?

Obama never changed his mind. But keep pretending his view "evolved". Lying to the proles comes naturally to progressives like Obama and yourself.

Actions speak louder than words....

DADT gone. DOMA gone. More advances in LGBT rights than all previous presidents combined.

Ooh, but his words 11 years ago!!! {gasp}
MONEY spoke louder than words dear. He "evolved" because the LGBT cpacs said no gay marriage no money.
He doesn't give a rats ass about your cause. He wanted the money & the votes of lemmings

He didn't change his mind. He was bribed.

Derp derp

Obama never changed his mind. But keep pretending his view "evolved". Lying to the proles comes naturally to progressives like Obama and yourself.
I can sense that this has you extremely upset. I suggest you send a letter to your congressman urging him to commence impeachment proceedings immediately! And while you are at it, tell him it would be a good idea to bring up another vote in congress to repeal the ACA.

He didn't change his mind. He was bribed.

Derp derp

Bribed by the evil gay alliance?

Forum List

Back