What % Of Blacks Will Vote in 2018?

What % of blacks will show up to vote in 2 years?

• Less than 50%

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • More than 50%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.
I see what you are saying. But I also think they ignore the black community because they don't vote.

This election we need black people more than ever.

And I still believe you guys rewarded the GOP when you didn't show up in 2010. The GOP obstructed Obama and what did people do? They said, "ah why bother" and they didn't show up in 2010. So the GOP got REWARDED for obstructing Obama. You not only punished the Democrats you rewarded the GOP.

In 2008 over 70% of blacks voted.

Exit Polls Show Lower Turnout Amongst Black Voters

In 2010 you had very low voter turn out. Now, why don't you do what you always do and blame white people for why your people didn't show up to vote.
I never blamed white people for why Blacks didnt show up and vote. I said white inaction is the reason (which is not the same as an excuse) that Black people are apethetic about voting for white politicians. You want Black people to vote for white politicians in an off year then they better be giving us results and not more lip service.
But you all saw John boehner and Mitch McConnell obstruct Obama from day one and you rewarded the GOP for it by staying home in 2010. It's your fault!!!

And you aren't being honest. Because if blacks were so disappointed that they didn't vote in 2010, why did they show back up again in 2012?
They showed back up because Obama was up for reelection and he isnt white.

Black people complain that no one is listening to them. They don't realize the only thing politicians listen to are money and voters. Since blacks don't have any money, they need to get out and vote. Don't protest, don't boycott, don't riot, don't kill cops. VOTE! And not just when a black man is running for president. The rich whites that don't give a shit about you keep control via midterms. So don't show up and vote this November because of the cops, or because Republican governors give you lead poisoning. Show up every election! Then you will have some power in this country.

How many blacks will show up in 2018? More or less than 50%? If the number is less than 50%, they can forget about mattering. If you don't vote you don't matter.
Politicians dont listen to people whos vote they know will be cast in their favor if they actually do vote. If the Dems see a mass exodus of Black people registered as Independents then the inaction of the Dems to address their part in this racist system will suddenly become action.
I see what you are saying. But I also think they ignore the black community because they don't vote.

And I still believe you guys rewarded the GOP when you didn't show up in 2010. The GOP obstructed Obama and what did people do? They said, "ah why bother" and they didn't show up in 2010. So the GOP got REWARDED for obstructing Obama. You not only punished the Democrats you rewarded the GOP.

In 2010 you had very low voter turn out. Now, why don't you do what you always do and blame white people for why your people didn't show up to vote.
I never blamed white people for why Blacks didnt show up and vote. I said white inaction is the reason (which is not the same as an excuse) that Black people are apethetic about voting for white politicians. You want Black people to vote for white politicians in an off year then they better be giving us results and not more lip service.
At least I'm trying to get your people to vote. Republicans don't want your people to vote. It's unbelievable how blatant they are with their unconstitutional voting restriction laws.

And on top of all that they'll literally make blacks wait an hour to vote but whites 20 minutes.
Well at least you try. Unfortunately the ones that dont vote would probably laugh at you and call you a crazy white boy. Lots of Blacks think the system is rigged anyway. Maybe things will be different this time.

At least I'm trying to get your people to vote. Republicans don't want your people to vote. It's unbelievable how blatant they are with their unconstitutional voting restriction laws.

And on top of all that they'll literally make blacks wait an hour to vote but whites 20 minutes.
Well at least you try. Unfortunately the ones that dont vote would probably laugh at you and call you a crazy white boy. Lots of Blacks think the system is rigged anyway. Maybe things will be different this time.
I know a lot of white guys who are too lazy and don't think it matters too. I hate it!

I know a lot of white guys who are too lazy and don't think it matters too. I hate it!
Well you cant call them lazy. They just dont think it matters. How would you like it if someone called you lazy because you would rather work for someone else instead of owning your own business?

Well you cant call them lazy. They just dont think it matters. How would you like it if someone called you lazy because you would rather work for someone else instead of owning your own business?
I tried! It wasn't for me.

Let me tell you a story about my grandmother. She owned her own restaurant and we realized she was barely making anything after she laid all her bills. My dad realized shed be better off working for someone else. She probably never made more than $5-$8 hr but when she died she had hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank.

Had she kept her business she would have died broke.

My brothers a VP of a company making $500k a year. You think he should start a consulting business? He realizes how he climbed the corporate ladder the way he did was a little luck. No ones going to pay him what a corporation pays. Look at Roger ailes. He made millions working for Rupert Murdock. Should rush Limbaugh start his own radio station or stay put?

You have this idea everyone can own a business. Not everyone has the luck, skill, ability, knowledge, personality, idea or desire.

I tried! It wasn't for me.

Let me tell you a story about my grandmother. She owned her own restaurant and we realized she was barely making anything after she laid all her bills. My dad realized shed be better off working for someone else. She probably never made more than $5-$8 hr but when she died she had hundreds of thousands of dollars in the bank.

Had she kept her business she would have died broke.

My brothers a VP of a company making $500k a year. You think he should start a consulting business? He realizes how he climbed the corporate ladder the way he did was a little luck. No ones going to pay him what a corporation pays. Look at Roger ailes. He made millions working for Rupert Murdock. Should rush Limbaugh start his own radio station or stay put?

You have this idea everyone can own a business. Not everyone has the luck, skill, ability, knowledge, personality, idea or desire.
Give it a rest. Youre just lazy and full of excuses. :laugh:

Let's not forget that these people create jobs for others. Why should we make it more difficult?

How do you feel after trumps speech in Wisconsin? Was he trying to win your vote or get you to stay home because, "what have the Democrats done for you"?

See what I'm saying? The Republicans have conned you into thinking voting doesn't matter. If that's true, why do you think they vote? Because they absolutely know it matters.

And if you don't vote you don't matter. The poorest blacks don't vote and does it look to you like their black lives matter?

How do you feel after trumps speech in Wisconsin? Was he trying to win your vote or get you to stay home because, "what have the Democrats done for you"?

See what I'm saying? The Republicans have conned you into thinking voting doesn't matter. If that's true, why do you think they vote? Because they absolutely know it matters.

And if you don't vote you don't matter. The poorest blacks don't vote and does it look to you like their black lives matter?
I didnt listen to Drumpfs speech. I've already seen enough from the clown to know i would vote for Bush before I helped elect Drumpf.

I didnt listen to Drumpfs speech. I've already seen enough from the clown to know i would vote for Bush before I helped elect Drumpf.
And it'd be different if he said it to a black crowd but he went to an event that was 99% white and talked shit. He is clearly going for the white nationalist vote. He's doubling down on being an ass. Trying to use race to divide and discourage

And it'd be different if he said it to a black crowd but he went to an event that was 99% white and talked shit. He is clearly going for the white nationalist vote. He's doubling down on being an ass. Trying to use race to divide and discourage
Drumpf knows that at heart most of the white race are suffering from an inferiority complex which breeds fear and racism. If he talks tough he embodies what they wish they could be but are too afraid to do. Even some of the whites that wont vote for him out of common sense probably agree with him.

Drumpf knows that at heart most of the white race are suffering from an inferiority complex which breeds fear and racism. If he talks tough he embodies what they wish they could be but are too afraid to do. Even some of the whites that wont vote for him out of common sense probably agree with him.
Sure. It's a populist message. I certainly don't want more illegal Mexicans or Arabs coming in.

Sure. It's a populist message. I certainly don't want more illegal Mexicans or Arabs coming in.
The secret is that if they really enforced the law and targeted illegal mexicans several states economies would collapse. if you want an example go research what happened when I think Georgia or Arkansas made a law and actually enforced it. Crops rotted in the fields.

Trumps message is fear and paranoia. In the small minds of his followers, he has struck a nerve that keeps them awake at night and afraid of "immigrants, Muslims, Blacks, and anyone who is "different", he recently reached a new low by targeting Filipinos, who are typically hardworking, friendly people.

It's no wonder that he was featured on the cover of last week's Time magazine with the caption "Meltdown"

Last edited:

Trumps message is fear and paranoia. In the small minds of his followers, he has struck a nerve that keeps them awake at night and afraid of "immigrants, Muslims, Blacks, and anyone who is "different", he recently reached a new low by targeting Filipinos, who are typically hardworking, friendly people.

It's no wonder that he was featured on the cover of last week's Time magazine with the caption "Meltdown"

Speaking of small minds, it's no wonder that idiotic posters take refuge in this sheltered forum rather than subject themselves to ridicule in the big leagues.

I suppose that depends.

First we need to know how many polling places in neighborhoods predominately populated by black citizens are closed by RepubliKan Governors?; how many governors of Red States will close the polls on Sunday after church? And how many racist thugs sent to the polls by Trump will intimidate Black Voters.

Speaking of small minds, it's no wonder that idiotic posters take refuge in this sheltered forum rather than subject themselves to ridicule in the big leagues.
Calm down. its the internet not the big leagues.

I suppose that depends.

First we need to know how many polling places in neighborhoods predominately populated by black citizens are closed by RepubliKan Governors?; how many governors of Red States will close the polls on Sunday after church? And how many racist thugs sent to the polls by Trump will intimidate Black Voters.
None. its not the 60's anymore. Drumpf will have to send the local PD to do any intimidating. Any KKK that show up at a predominantly Black polling place will have major issues making it home unscathed.

Forum List

Back