What Percentage of Blacks and Hispanics will vote R in the Mid-Terms?

What % of minorities will vote R this election

• 5%

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • `15

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • off the charts

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Some of the guesses I hear are counter-intuitive despite the economy so here comes an informal poll

Blacks < 10%

Hispanics < 30%

Some of the guesses I hear are counter-intuitive despite the economy so here comes an informal poll
The GOP will continue to under-perform with minorities as long as they keep thinking that the economy is their top priority.

Most Blacks and Mexicans see Drumpf for the hate promoting ass clown he is. I'd be surprised if he got over double digits for Blacks and probably in the teens for Mexicans.

The GOP will continue to under-perform with minorities as long as they keep thinking that the economy is their top priority.
What should be the top priority with minorities?
It's not about what should be, it's about what is.

Tell ya what: Give me your best guess about what the top priority might be, and then I'll continue. I tried this yesterday, with no luck.

It's not about what should be, it's about what is.

Tell ya what: Give me your best guess about what the top priority might be, and then I'll continue. I tried this yesterday, with no luck.

Most who are on the dole want more government handouts, but since a lot more are working they might have gained a little more self respect.

It might be substantial since Black unemployment is at a historic low. The question is how many illegal aliens will vote for democrats.

It might be substantial since Black unemployment is at a historic low. The question is how many illegal aliens will vote for democrats.
Drumpf doesnt have shit to do with the Black unemployment rate. The credit goes to President Obama and his policies since the downward trend started when he was in office.

The Ds blowing a gimme is as important as the economic gains. The crumbs speech solidified the assumption the Ds care much more about their donor base than their voters. That has legs.

Free shit.
Well, since you're not interested in their vote, it doesn't matter.

The Ds act on the assumption that they are in the late Roman Republic but they are playing Cataline not Cicero. As long as the Rs go for corruption investigations and permit plea bargains when the default wave hits they will avoid blowback. Also the D's paid rioters do a much better job of angering and energizing their opponents than their base. This is stupidity made flesh and it is getting worse.

As long as people are legals

they can vote ....whatever they want

if they are illegals...

or dead....

you know

they should NOT vote.....and they WILL NOT VOTE

Thank you President Trump! :thup:

Forum List

Back