What percentage of Israeli settlers are terrorists?

RE What percentage of Israeli settlers are terrorists?
※→ abi, et al,

Did the Arab Palestinians agree to the establishment of AREA "C" ???

The title pretty much says it all. We had a similar thread asking about the Palestinians. But I even narrowed it down for our happy discussions here.
I still can't find specific statistics, but since we are witnessing state funded terrorism, does that percentage even matter?

Israel pays for these settlements, the ADF (Apartheid Demolition Forces) protect the setters during their violent raids on innocent families. Just sickening.
(COMMENT)

Does the establishment of "settlements" go beyond the agreement, signed by Yasser Arafat (A/51/889-S/1997/357 Israeli-Palestinian Interim Agreement on the West Bank and the Gaza Strip OSLO II Accord 28 September 1995) ?

Al Jazeera World 29 May 2014 War & Conflict Palestine Occupied West Bank • Israel • Middle East said:
View attachment 169262 "Area C constitutes a real disaster," says Dr Hussein Al-Rimmawi of Birzeit University in the West Bank. "Most of the Israeli settlements have been built in Area C. It's under full Israeli control, particularly security. Palestinians have no authority over this."

Most Respectfully,
R
The bottom line is that these settlements boil down to state funded terrorism. Try to follow along.

Yep. The bottom line according to Team Palestine is, once again, the mere presence of Jews in a place is terrorism.

It was when you equated the "settlements" to state-sponsored terrorism. As opposed to, you know, terrorism.

It was when you equated the "settlements" to state-sponsored terrorism. As opposed to, you know, terrorism.
state-sponsored terrorism

Noun 1. state-sponsored terrorism - terrorism practiced by a government against its own people or in support of international terrorism

act of terrorism, terrorism, terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

Noun 1. state-sponsored terrorism - terrorism practiced by a government against its own people or in support of international terrorism

act of terrorism, terrorism, terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear

Okay, so we agree that "settlements" should not be equated with terrorism, then. Since the mere presence of Jews is, obviously, not equivalent to "the calculated use of violence".

Okay, so we agree that "settlements" should not be equated with terrorism, then. Since the mere presence of Jews is, obviously, not equivalent to "the calculated use of violence".
Watch the videos posted on this thread. They are so clear that you can be totally deaf and still understand this perfectly.

Israeli soldiers protect the settlers terror raids with automatic weapons. The settlers themselves who are not dressed as military have automatic weapons as well and you should see what they do with them under the protection of the ADF (Apartheid Demolition Forces).

State-sponsored terrorism on video for all to see.

Shusha, are you up to speed yet?

Israeli soldiers protect the settlers terror raids with automatic weapons. The settlers themselves who are not dressed as military have automatic weapons as well and you should see what they do with them under the protection of the ADF (Apartheid Demolition Forces).

You know something abi. You're a real inspiration. So much so that I decided to revise the chorus of an old Skid Row song. Probably before your time little girl, but here goes:

(Mods please understand)

"You post so much, what the fuck's with you,

You ain't no Lady and you hardly tell the truth,
No need to whimper, no need to shout.

You're party's over, so GET THE FUCK OUT!"

You know something abi. You're a real inspiration. So much so that I decided to revise the chorus of an old Skid Row song. Probably before your time little girl, but here goes:

(Mods please understand)

"You post so much, what the fuck's with you,

You ain't no Lady and you hardly tell the truth,
No need to whimper, no need to shout.

You're party's over, so GET THE FUCK OUT!"
My, you are really angry. Sorry again, but I can't be here for both truth and your sensitivities. Just put me on ignore, friend, it's not worth it. I hope you feel better.

Forum List

Back