Zone1 What "Pro Israel Christians" really support

don’t have your hatred.

Your definition of "hatred" - Noticing LBJ was a Zionist Fascist Traitor who conspired with Israel and the IDF to murder ship and crew USS Liberty and false flag hate hoax that on Egypt.

You are a religious fruitcake who hates truth that outs truth about Zionist Fascism and how much harm it has done to America.

You are a sick fucking traitor.

How do you function with that level of insane hate? It's literally eating you alive.

Once again, SUB defines "hate" as NOTICING TRUTH about ZIONIST FASCISM....

Were you the one who said "get over it" regarding USS Liberty?

Why do you have NO CONCERN that Israel and LBJ deliberately murdered US Naval personnel?

Are you a traitor?

Do you cheer when Israel murders Americans?

Do you cheer when America is baited into war over Zionist Fascist false flag hate hoaxes?

WE WERE WARNED by someone with a LOT MORE CREDIBILITY than you or any SUB for that matter...

Israel Is Our Shield

The Jewish Homeland was established by the victors in World War I because they anticipated that another jihad would arise to replace the one lost by the Turks. So they used the Jewish desire to go back to their homeland as a decoy to that jihad. It worked until Al Qaeda wised up and decided to bypass Israel and attack the West directly.
You mean WW2. Decoy? To establish a defense possibly. But, to also make right what the English did (Chamberlain) and ignore the signs that Hitler was up to. Not this desire thing.
Also, Osama Bin Laiden attacked the US in I believe 1993 trying to bring down the World Trade Center. That one failed.
We do need Israel.
I just thought of a way for BLM to get land reparations. The U.S. can give them Wyoming! Or, the Sahara.

Last edited:
Why do you support Israel?

Because you think if all Muslims are exterminated and their land is given to Israel, that Jesus will float down from the clouds?
Those are your crazy thoughts projected onto others

Your definition of "hatred" - Noticing LBJ was a Zionist Fascist Traitor who conspired with Israel and the IDF to murder ship and crew USS Liberty and false flag hate hoax that on Egypt.

You are a religious fruitcake who hates truth that outs truth about Zionist Fascism and how much harm it has done to America.

You are a sick fucking traitor.
You are a conspiracy nutcake.

Those are your crazy thoughts projected onto others

Once again, we get a non-denial on the religious aspect here.

None of these religious moron/traitors here gives a shit how many Americans are murdered by Israel. Doesn't care.

TRAITOR

None of these religious moron/traitors here gives a shit how many Americans are murdered by Israel. Doesn't care.

TRAITOR
There is a religious reason I support Isreal

But it isnt the crazy hate-filled answer you came up with

TRAITOR
There is a religious reason I support Isreal

But it isnt the crazy hate filled answer you give

Earth to SUB, WE are the UNITED STATES, not the UN. If you only care about Israel MOVE THERE!!!

This coming from someone who thinks stars are the same size as figs... and that Earth is only 100k years old....
Stars are the same size as what?:abgg2q.jpg: LMAO Simply because one accepts the Holy Scriptures as TRUTH does not indicate he/she has no brain. I support APPLIED SCIENCE that deals in observable and reproducible facts that are based upon the laws of physics. A system of regulation created by the same God that you apparently hate. I defy anyone to disprove one word in the Holy Scripture via a presentation of the History Actual or the Application of Science that deals in Observable, Reproducible physical facts in evidence that is applied with consistency upon each scientific experiment.

I believe in facts. Fact..........you can no more disprove any miracluous (Super(ior) to Natur(al) act than I can prove them........however..........over 90% of the Bible can be tested by history and real science, they have never been proven false. Thus, I accept the prima facie evidence of the 90% to conclude the untestable miracles are also true because they were observed by eyewitnesses (2 Peter 1:16)

Prove to me via the use of Science where the energy came from to create the supposed big bang.........you believe it came from NOTHING (now that is blind faith in action). The Christian is taught to test all things via the use of reason and logic. (1 Thess. 5:21) Present the experiment that proves that life was generated over billions of years from 2 basic elements alone, Hydrogen and Helium (the demonstrable product of Star Dust) You believe the fairy tale that suggests that if 2 elements are left alone over billions of years.......all the known elements in the Universe are created by the 2 elements and if further left alone to random chance.........star dust will morph into men.....................FAIRY TALES.

Time after time these theories are falsified by the scientific method of experimentation. Life has never been created in the lab from dead matter. Science proves that life can only be reproduced from pre-existing life within the same species. There have been countless thousands of attempts to create life void of pre-existing life...........each attempt is falsified by the scientific method.

I will give you an Indian Head nickel if you can prove through the use of science that the creation model presented in the Book of Genesis is incorrect. No theories, no conjecture, no assumptions that concern age that can't be proven...............that beings with a theory about carbon dating that actually has no consistent source of calibrating any date past that of observed history...............recorded history. Science proves that every inch of land on earth has at some point in its history has been underwater..........Water-Leeching and carbon dating......really?

Genesis has never been falsified by the Laws of Physics as demonstrated by the application of SCIENCE,

Last edited:
Stars are the same size as what?

Ask da biBULL....

"the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind."

I support Israel because they don’t fly planes into our buildings! You do know that Muslims supported Hitler. I didn’t think you knew that. Fascist supports fascists. They are our allies.

By 1939 every Arab state signed on with the Allies.

You mean WW2. Decoy? To establish a defense possibly. But, to also make right what the English did (Chamberlain) and ignore the signs that Hitler was up to. Not this desire thing.
Also, Osama Bin Laiden attacked the US in I believe 1993 trying to bring down the World Trade Center. That one failed.
We do need Israel.
I just thought of a way for BLM to get land reparations. The U.S. can give them Wyoming! Or, the Sahara.

Because God gave that land AND MORE to them.
"the lord givith and the lord takith away " job

do you accept that the bible as a title deed? i think the romans evicted their unruly tenants and shipped them to the plantations and collusiums.

Last edited:
There is only a few reasons to support the nation calling itself modern Israel.......the most compelling is the fact they are the closet thing that resembles a democratic republic right in the middle of a sea of middle aged despotic nations. They are the closet thing the US has to an ally in the middle east. For this reason I support Israel......its certainly not because of the false ideology that they are God's chosen people.

You can't force religion or morality upon anyone........true faith is based upon a free will decision. The sin of homosexuality has existed from the beginning.......the wages of all sin is both physical and spiritual death (separation from the Father)....one sin is no greater than another. As long as life exists, there is always hope, after the race of life is over there remains no hope.

Hate the sin.......but never give up on the sinner. Without grace.......Our Lord Jesus Christ has died in vain. Every man struggles with the spirit overcoming the flesh, as even the Apostle Paul described (Gal. 5:17, 1 Cor. 9:24-27). We must fight the good fight every day of our lives, we must endure to the end of life, then the reward of salvation through grace (1 Tim. 6:12).

Allies ? Like the Lavon Affair or the attack on the USS Liberty or the Sabra and Shatilla massacre?

Allies ? Like the Lavon Affair or the attack on the USS Liberty or the Sabra and Shatilla massacre?

Allies.........like having a nuclear arsenal provided by US Taxpayers that keeps a lid on all the little Hitler despots that would wipe Israel off the map if not for the threat provided by Israel. Allies? like moving the capital to Jerusalem against the desires of all the terrorists (to include certain members of the US government who call themselves progressive democrats, Allies, like stopping the use of women and children as human shields. When the US news media attacks something in lock step like the little Nazi wannabees they are......you know they Fear the action whenever they attack something in lockstep with the same script.

I have no sympathy for any peoples that cowardly use innocent women and school children as human shields. The US media does nothing but flame the fires any place where children are attacked and slaughtered.

Truth/Fact: Israel provides security assistance to the US in the region with vital covert Intelligence that has on more than one occasion stopped terrorists from attacking US interests in the region along with keeping the US updated on certain despotic nations attempt to acquire nuclear weapons. Israel and the US conduct joint military exercises in teaching the US how Israel deals with the constant threat of terrorism. Israel has provided valuable information that has helped stop terrorist attacks on US soil.

That's why I support them as should any US CITIZEN.........I do not support them because of the false doctrine declaring they are God's chosen people, I support them because I support freedom as should any humane individual.

Last edited:
Ask da biBULL....

"the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind."
Of course.........no one on earth has ever called a meteoroid a shooting star, nor are the people so stupid that they still declare that the Sun rises and sets instead of the earth moving around the sun. Just don't happen. :oops8: Metaphor: Look it up. Educate yourself. The first place that you would start to educate/enlighten yourself begins with the book, chapter and verse you are quoting as literalism. In the very first paragraph John, the author of Revelation, states very clearly that the substance of this entire book is SIGNIFED: SYMBOLIC in nature........not to be taken LITERALLY. Using a word to describe in a metaphorical manner. (Rev. 1:1) KJV

Last edited:
Ask da biBULL....

:oops8:

Allies.........like having a nuclear arsenal provided by US Taxpayers that keeps a lid on all the little Hitler despots that would wipe Israel off the map if not for the threat provided by Israel. Allies? like moving the capital to Jerusalem against the desires of all the terrorists (to include certain members of the US government who call themselves progressive democrats, Allies, like stopping the use of women and children as human shields. When the US news media attacks something in lock step like the little Nazi wannabees they are......you know they Fear the action whenever they attack something in lockstep with the same script.

I have no sympathy for any peoples that cowardly use innocent women and school children as human shields. The US media does nothing but flame the fires any place where children are attacked and slaughtered.

Truth/Fact: Israel provides security assistance to the US in the region with vital covert Intelligence that has on more than one occasion stopped terrorists from attacking US interests in the region along with keeping the US updated on certain despotic nations attempt to acquire nuclear weapons. Israel and the US conduct joint military exercises in teaching the US how Israel deals with the constant threat of terrorism. Israel has provide valuable information that has helped stop terrorist attacks on US soil.

That's why I support them as should any US CITIZEN.........I do not support them because of the false doctrine declaring they are God's chosen people, I support them because I support freedom as should any humane individual.

Well yeah. The Israelis have always accused the Palestinians of using women and children as human shields.

Forum List

Back