What real lynching looks like..

If you read posts by conservatives, some version of lmao is nearly ubiquitous. I thought that meant that it was the problem solving method taught at Rush's School for Governmental Obstruction.

He's the biggest enemy our country has ever faced.

If you read posts by conservatives, some version of lmao is nearly ubiquitous. I thought that meant that it was the problem solving method taught at Rush's School for Governmental Obstruction.

Thanks for that contribution.

It can be stored away in case there's ever a need to point out how little of substance you have to offer.

Look. It's simple. Stephanie nailed it and you. You have a hard on for Rush. We get it.

What we don't see is why we should care about your hard on for Rush.

It can be stored away in case there's ever a need to point out how little of substance you have to offer.

Look. It's simple. Stephanie nailed it and you. You have a hard on for Rush. We get it.

it is because liberals assume we are like them and need someone like Rush to do our thinking for us....

Last edited:
wtf. babbling bs
and your hardon for Rush is duly noted...now I go laugh my ass off

That’s certainly the normal conservative approach to problem solving.

Why would your hard on for Rush be considered a problem for Stephanie in need of solving by her?

:lol:
these people hung up on Rush...show brainwashing works on sheep and no thinking for themselves required.... then they go baaaa baaa baaa rush rush rush like good little parrots..

pretty sad really

Last edited:
And that's why we read you for silliness, jtpr312.

You are advocating murder.

And, an end to the Constitution.

Sallow, thanks for posting this.

Thing is, we're going backward with the voter suppression laws and the Murder A Black Kid and Walk Law aka Stand your ground.

The GObP/R want and need to keep blacks and Hispanics away from the polls and they'll do anything they can to do it.

Including using the Constitution for their own personal toilet paper.

Dummies don't seem to realize that it didn't work before and won't work in the future. If you disagree, take a look at the skin color of Prez Barry.

Why would your hard on for Rush be considered a problem for Stephanie in need of solving by her?

these people hung up on Rush...show brainwashing works on sheep and no thinking for themselves required.... then they go baaaa baaa baaa rush rush rush like good little parrots..

pretty sad really

Hey stupid, he's the head of YOUR party.

Not mine.

Its YOUR congress-scum who shrivel at the mention of his name.

Not mine.

Idiot.:lol: :lol: :lol:

pretty sad really

Not mine.

Not mine.

yeah yeah sure....and bill maher is the head of the Democrat party...and your idiot Reps line up to go on his classless show...pretty much shows how low class you all are

dear gawd, you shrivel with each goofy post of yours...but you don't seem to mind...

Last edited:

You are who.

Why are you here?

The biggest enemy our country has ever faced was the education system that molded you into a race baiting knee jerk reactionary automaton.

Last edited:

pretty sad really

Not mine.

Not mine.

Muddly Dullwit you dishonest and petty dishonest hack:

No matter how often you say it and repeat it, it still is untrue.

Rush is a bright and funny guy, but he is not now and never was the head of the Republican Party.

You are a joke. Not funny. Just a joke. Sad and pathetic. But still: a joke.

It's all you will ever be.

If you have to ask the question, you are incapable of understanding the answer.

it is because liberals assume we are like them and need someone like Rush to do our thinking for us....

Are you going to tell us that it's just a coincidence that conservatives all talk about the same things at the same time using the same words and making the same errors?

It's a cult.

pretty sad really

Say the trunk to tail elephants following the lead elephant Rush and each living off of the flatulence of the one whose asshole is at the end of their trunk.

pretty sad really

Not mine.

Not mine.

Republicans have effectively shut down Congress. That plus the Bush debacle demonstrate their inability to govern anything including their own party. The American electorate has noticed and history will record 2012 as their best year for generations.

As the Democrats did in the 60s, the GOP will realize that including the Dixiecrats in your party brings in a few votes but costs many more.

Solving that problem is better than extinction.

Last edited:

You are who.

Why are you here?

To restore American democracy. To move the country from watching Republicans watching problems and return to the days of solving them.

The biggest enemy our country has ever faced was the education system that molded you into a race baiting knee jerk reactionary automaton.

Certainly you can't claim to be the product of any education system.

'' Rush is a bright and funny guy, but he is not now and never was the head of the Republican Party.''

There hasn't been a head in the Republican Party since Eisenhower.

'' Rush is a bright and funny guy, but he is not now and never was the head of the Republican Party.''

ANOTHER moronic claim.

There have been a series of GOP leaders.

Most have been ineffectual.

Not all.

But regardless, the claim that Rush is or was ever the head of the GOP is purely retarded lolberal drooling bullshit ignorance on full display. Muddly Dullwit is like a poster child for imbecile ignorant lolberals.

Don't fret though.

You could give him a run for the title.

ANOTHER moronic claim.

There have been a series of GOP leaders.

Most have been ineffectual.

Not all.

But regardless, the claim that Rush is or was ever the head of the GOP is purely retarded lolberal drooling bullshit ignorance on full display. Muddly Dullwit is like a poster child for imbecile ignorant lolberals.

Don't fret though.

You could give him a run for the title.

So Rimjob is not the leader of the party; it's just pure coincidence that you find yourself melting down into subemotional goo whenever anyone offers Mister self-styled God Talent anything less than a genuflect.

Check. :thup:

You're not addicted though. Hell, you could quit anytime you wanted.

Right?

pretty sad really

Not mine.

Not mine.

Republicans have effectively shut down Congress. That plus the Bush debacle demonstrate their inability to govern anything including their own party. The American electorate has noticed and history will record 2012 as their best year for generations.

As the Democrats did in the 60s, the GOP will realize that including the Dixiecrats in your party brings in a few votes but costs many more.

Solving that problem is better than extinction.

From your lips to the Elephant's ears. :eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back