What real lynching looks like..

I imagine the ex good folks of Jonestown said the same thing as they downed the Kool Aid. What cult? I don't see no cult.

I imagine the ex good folks of Jonestown said the same thing as they downed the Kool Aid. What cult? I don't see no cult.

Dayamn, not only do you have projection down you're making great headway towards perfecting deflection also. :rofl:

When are you going to run for public office? You have all the required qualifications........ :rofl:

Not projection or deflection , description.

You must be getting really dizzy.

tumblr_lyonas4czx1r9uw6co1_500.gif

My experience is that much of the US electorate can now be divided into two categories. The Archie Bunkers who get opinion from Fox and or Rush/Beck and their like, and those who obtain news from MSM.

The Archies are interchangeable and indistinguishable. And largely republican.

Those who get news and form their own opinions are diverse.

Got to go with my experience.

My experience is that much of the US electorate can now be divided into two categories. The Archie Bunkers who get opinion from Fox and or Rush/Beck and their like, and those who obtain news from MSM.

Thank you Rachel Maddow for the insightful non partisan reiteration of the White House talking points.

Polly wanna cracker?

No, thank you Glenn Beck for your rational defense of issuing opinions vs reporting news.

I have what it takes to form my own opinions once I've learned the facts from the news. That's why I can defend my positions. From years of experience debating with conservatives I know that they are nothing without canned opinions from others. They fold like cheap blankets. Why do you suppose Rush and Beck talk to mostly themselves on their programs? It's pretty easy to get away with half of any story.

It's funny how the only time George Soro's name gets mentioned in any news it's from conservatives who have paid Rush over a billion dollars for their opinions.

Other than that he's largely unknown.

It's funny how the only time George Soro's name gets mentioned in any news it's from conservatives who have paid Rush over a billion dollars for their opinions.

You truly do have a disturbing obsession with Rush...

I see you love self justification via stereotypical generalizing also. Yup, definitely politician material........ :cool:

I can't imagine anyone concerned about America who doesn't. He makes his living dragging the country down. A terrorist who uses words, not bombs.

I see you love self justification via stereotypical generalizing also. Yup, definitely politician material........ :cool:

Anyone who loves or hates their country is a politician. Only the completely apathetic aren't.

I can't imagine anyone concerned about America who doesn't. He makes his living dragging the country down. A terrorist who uses words, not bombs.

Lol we are talking about rush not Obama

Simple exercise. What was the trajectory of the country from 2001 to 2009, compared to from 2009 to now.

Forum List

Back