What real lynching looks like..

Again with the deflection. By the way I'm amazed you even grasp the concept of cognition let alone use it correctly in a sentence. You get a gold star!

Again, not deflection, description.

PMZ's pms adversely affects its ability to cogitate.

Clearly.

The day that I let those unable to form their own opinions teach me anything about cognition, hell will freeze and pigs will fly.

You keep telling yourself that Sparky....... :lmao:

I don't need to tell me. I already know it. It's others that I post to.

Do you really post to yourself????

Only in your imagination Sparky, only in your imagination...... :lol:

Boy are you a tool. :lol: Here's your new avatar:

borg-in-alcove.jpg

Fit's you to a T!

:thup:

You may post to others, Sparks, but you persuade no one.

You speak only for you numbnuts. Persuasion is another word for teaching, and you have demonstrated the inability to learn. Persuading you is not possible. Leading you by the nose though is quite easy for those who tell you that what you want to be true is.

borg-in-alcove.jpg

Fit's you to a T!

I see by your avatar that you see them to be another version of what you want to be true. I'm perfectly OK with being me.

In fact the choices of avatars by the cognitively disadvantaged here are quite revealing of the mess inside of their heads.

Clearly.

The day that I let those unable to form their own opinions teach me anything about cognition, hell will freeze and pigs will fly.

PMS, dear lass: You aren't even bright enough to realize that your own "opinions" are imposed on you.

You lack any hint of the ability to formulate your own opinions.

Hell is safe from freezing and only a pig on board a plane is likely to fly.

You remain a dullwitted nincompoop.

I wish you were right, but like most things in your life, what you wish was true is not.

I do this to return the favor of having been born in a great country.

Typically, attacks on our country have come from off shore and our military makes sure that our interests prevail.

The last internal threat that we faced was from Joe McCarthy and that was pretty minor compared to your cult.

People in your cult hate America with the same fervor, and based on the same ignorance, as our external enemies, and for the same reason. That’s what they've been taught.

My contribution to the restoration of the American dream is pretty minor by any standards but >0.

I might as well be using my education and experience for good, and this is the most important cause at the moment.
Your contribution to intelligent debate is pretty minor. That's for sure.

I have what it takes to form my own opinions once I've learned the facts from the news. That's why I can defend my positions. From years of experience debating with conservatives I know that they are nothing without canned opinions from others. They fold like cheap blankets. Why do you suppose Rush and Beck talk to mostly themselves on their programs? It's pretty easy to get away with half of any story.

I have what it takes to form my own opinions once I've received my daily talking points from Chris Mathews.

There! I fixed it for you.

While sparring with the cognitively disadvantaged is fun, it doesn't suit my main purpose which is to promote independent thinking.

Get facts from news sources, not opinion sources.

Accept the responsibility to research on your own.

Uncover all sides of every issue.

Think critically.

Don't let anyone think for you.

Be objective. You're searching for truth, not what you want to be true.

You are learning, not teaching.

Don't give up until you are sure.

Support the truth.

Clearly.

PMS, dear lass: You aren't even bright enough to realize that your own "opinions" are imposed on you.

In other words, I'm not like you. Thank God!

That's right. You aren't like me. I can -- and do -- formulate my OWN opinions, you dimwit.

You cannot -- and do not.

I wish you were right, but like most things in your life, what you wish was true is not.

Typically, attacks on our country have come from off shore and our military makes sure that our interests prevail.

The last internal threat that we faced was from Joe McCarthy and that was pretty minor compared to your cult.

People in your cult hate America with the same fervor, and based on the same ignorance, as our external enemies, and for the same reason. That’s what they've been taught.

My contribution to the restoration of the American dream is pretty minor by any standards but >0.

I might as well be using my education and experience for good, and this is the most important cause at the moment.

What do you know about intelligent debate?

borg-in-alcove.jpg

Fit's you to a T!

I see by your avatar that you see them to be another version of what you want to be true. I'm perfectly OK with being me.

In fact the choices of avatars by the cognitively disadvantaged here are quite revealing of the mess inside of their heads.
I have no problem with you being okay with being you, I'm sure Charles Manson felt the same......... (To use analogies you revel in.)
As for the mess inside one's head.... I see you haven't done a self examination since childhood, that's painfully obvious.

What do you know about intelligent debate?

Obviously much more than you. :cool:

PMS is like that girl in college who once tried to offer me a little put-down. When asked for a match (for the candles on a celebration meal in the cafeteria), she said, "your ass and my face!"

It still took her about ten seconds to realize that she had fucked up even that EASY one.

I have what it takes to form my own opinions once I've learned the facts from the news. That's why I can defend my positions. From years of experience debating with conservatives I know that they are nothing without canned opinions from others. They fold like cheap blankets. Why do you suppose Rush and Beck talk to mostly themselves on their programs? It's pretty easy to get away with half of any story.

I have what it takes to form my own opinions once I've received my daily talking points from Chris Mathews.

There! I fixed it for you.

I don't look for opinions. I look for objective factual news. The kind that you have been instructed to avoid in favor of opinions that what you want to be true is, in fact, true.

My way is harder and requires education and thinking, but I have the education and can do the thinking.

How about you?

Last edited:
PMS is like that girl in college who once tried to offer me a little put-down. When asked for a match (for the candles on a celebration meal in the cafeteria), she said, "your ass and my face!"

It still took her about ten seconds to realize that she had fucked up even that EASY one.

Thank you for your contribution. I would say that it's about what was expected.

Thank you for your contribution. I would say that it's about what was expected.

You are a whack job.

You're related to TderpM, aren't you, you stupid useless twat?

That's right. You aren't like me. I can -- and do -- formulate my OWN opinions, you dimwit.

You cannot -- and do not.

God, you'd think that if that was true there'd be some evidence!

Forum List

Back