What real lynching looks like..

What I asked you is what the difference is between 'free enterprise' and 'unrestrained capitalism' that you claimed. What I get back is bullshit. Everybody who reads this would conclude the same.

What I asked you is what the difference is between 'free enterprise' and 'unrestrained capitalism' that you claimed. What I get back is bullshit. Everybody who reads this would conclude the same.

FREE ENTERPRISE: freedom of private business to organize and operate for profit in a competitive system without interference by government beyond regulation necessary to protect public interest and keep the national economy in balance

UNREGULATED CAPITALISM: not subject to rule or discipline; freedom of private business to organize and operate for profit in a competitive system regardless of risk to the public interest

I happen to agree with that. Regulated capitalism is free enterprise. Without regulation it's unaffordable.

I happen to agree with that. Regulated capitalism is free enterprise. Without regulation it's unaffordable.

Amoral capitalism is what led to populist and progressive regulation of business.

You did not get back bullshit, you got back what any lazy/inept student would get from a teacher worth his salt and only in your imagination would anyone else conclude the what you concluded. Many would conclude the same as I did that you're either too lazy or incapable of finding out on your own.
But since you are inept or lazy someone will have to explain it to you when you are ready to learn. In the meantime I suggest you take a course in how to study, I don't teach that one considering I don't teach first grade.
Now if you wish to stop being a lazy/inept/self-justifying ass and ask nicely I'll be happy to explain the difference.

Looks like someone else explained it for ya so you didn't have to do the work after all. Aren't you special.

You did not get back bullshit, you got back what any lazy/inept student would get from a teacher worth his salt and only in your imagination would anyone else conclude the what you concluded. Many would conclude the same as I did that you're either too lazy or incapable of finding out on your own.
But since you are inept or lazy someone will have to explain it to you when you are ready to learn. In the meantime I suggest you take a course in how to study, I don't teach that one considering I don't teach first grade.
Now if you wish to stop being a lazy/inept/self-justifying ass and ask nicely I'll be happy to explain the difference.

Back to the bullshit. You just can't stay away from it very long. And stay away from using words that you define in your own way, and stick to standard dictionary English. I am sure that you do not teach first grade but not so sure that you went past it in school.

Business is amoral (absence of morality, positive or negative).

People in business is the reason why government regulates. Why should Ringel05 explain the obvious, PMZ, to you?

Why you don't want to be an irrelevant reactionary, like Ernie S., who steals others language and definitions.

Last edited:
Evidence, in order to be relevant, does not have to support your position.

Irrelevant asshole: "The sky is red."

rebuttal: " A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight."

Irrelevant asshole: "You're a reactionary and your quote supports the fact that the sky is red."

^ nailed the essence of Fakey.

Did he call me an irrelevant reactionary?

Notice how he takes the critiques he gets from others and tries to apply them to others? It's really kind of comical

Trayvon Martin was no thug. In any sense of the word.

He was a kid.

He was a gang banger, a burglar a dope user and dealer and a person who we KNOW assaulted at least two innocent people, a bus driver and Zimmerman. How exactly would you define thugs dumbass?

:lol:

You live in this whacked out world where people of different skin colors are inferior to yourself.

There's really not much anyone can do to crack your reality.

Because it's quite different than the rest of the world.

To bad you can't time travel back to 1933 Germany.

You were just born at the wrong time.

Deleted text messages from his phone showed that he was trying to buy a gun, that he smoked dope regularly, and got into several fights.
His phone also contained photos of young girls in various states of undress, and of him with a gun.
His backpack, when he was suspended, contained jewelry stolen in a residential burglary.

I guess it was you that was born at the wrong time; after they stopped teaching reading comprehension in public schools.

Don't even to open him from Ignore to know he is lying and stealing my language and thoughts.

Ernie S., you are irrelevant, not only on the Board but your influence on others in real life.

I bet you are a good engineer, but understanding American culture and narrative and values is not your forte, little buddy.

Business is amoral (absence of morality, positive or negative).

People in business is the reason why government regulates. Why should Ringel05 explain the obvious, PMZ, to you?

Why you don't want to be an irrelevant reactionary, like Ernie S., who steals others language and definitions.

I'm sure that there's a thought in your post somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can find it.

He was a gang banger, a burglar a dope user and dealer and a person who we KNOW assaulted at least two innocent people, a bus driver and Zimmerman. How exactly would you define thugs dumbass?

You live in this whacked out world where people of different skin colors are inferior to yourself.

Deleted text messages from his phone showed that he was trying to buy a gun, that he smoked dope regularly, and got into several fights.
His phone also contained photos of young girls in various states of undress, and of him with a gun.
His backpack, when he was suspended, contained jewelry stolen in a residential burglary.

I guess it was you that was born at the wrong time; after they stopped teaching reading comprehension in public schools.

For which of those things is there a death sentence?

Evidence, in order to be relevant, does not have to support your position.

Irrelevant asshole: "The sky is red."

rebuttal: " A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight."

Irrelevant asshole: "You're a reactionary and your quote supports the fact that the sky is red."

Notice how he takes the critiques he gets from others and tries to apply them to others? It's really kind of comical

Jakey is a little parrot trained to squawk a few phrases: "My GOP" "Reactionary" "I love Obama"

Jakey is a little parrot trained to squawk a few phrases: "My GOP" "Reactionary" "I love Obama"

From the guy who's STILL carrying a bogus quote in his sig
352gegl.jpg

And we are going to take listens on your idea of "justice" from an ex-con and gang thug?

Ex-con? Sorry scrote, you must have me confused with someone else, I've never been a convict, or a thug for that matter.

Why are you lying? You act like a thug all the time here threatening stuff you would be too chicken to carry out. And you were writing about blacks and you in prison sometime ago.

No, I never said I was in prison, you're a lying sack of crap. By the way puss, I never make threats.

Ex-con? Sorry scrote, you must have me confused with someone else, I've never been a convict, or a thug for that matter.

Why are you lying? You act like a thug all the time here threatening stuff you would be too chicken to carry out. And you were writing about blacks and you in prison sometime ago.

No, I never said I was in prison, you're a lying sack of crap. By the way puss, I never make threats.

They sure aren't promises. You play with the real guys, son, you will never see it coming.

Just saying.

You sound like some of that white mesquite crap just south of Houston.

Eyeah.

He was being a teenager.

And there is nothing proving that he was ever involved in a crime. Including the Jewelry. It was never attached to any burglary. Florida is such a racist state..that if Martin had even thought of being involved in a real live crime, he'd be doing hard time.

From the guy who's STILL carrying a bogus quote in his sig
352gegl.jpg

^ from a guy who quotes fucking Wallace from 1944 as though the quote had any real world meaning.

Forum List

Back