What real lynching looks like..

Evidence, in order to be relevant, does not have to support your position.

Irrelevant asshole: "The sky is red."

rebuttal: " A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight."

Irrelevant asshole: "You're a reactionary and your quote supports the fact that the sky is red."

They market them.

Welcome to the world of free enterprise. Funny how that works.

The one rule of free enterprise is make more money regardless of the cost to others. When part of that cost is people deprived of all of their rights, as the right to life is what all others are based on, one has to wonder.

Evidence, in order to be relevant, does not have to support your position. Irrelevant asshole: "The sky is red." rebuttal: " A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight." Irrelevant asshole: "You're a reactionary and your quote supports the fact that the sky is red."

Ernie S. is melting. :lol: Every time you write now, make sure you check your notes above so that you can arise above your normal level of irrelevance.

They market them.

Welcome to the world of free enterprise. Funny how that works.

The one rule of free enterprise is make more money regardless of the cost to others. When part of that cost is people deprived of all of their rights, as the right to life is what all others are based on, one has to wonder.

That would be unrestrained capitalism, not free enterprise.

Evidence, in order to be relevant, does not have to support your position.

Irrelevant asshole: "The sky is red."

rebuttal: " A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight."

Irrelevant asshole: "You're a reactionary and your quote supports the fact that the sky is red."

^ nailed the essence of Fakey.

The difference being.....?

Look it up, Google is your friend......... Now if you want to take a course you can sign up and pay the course fee. I take cash and all major credit cards.
(That is one example of free enterprise....... Don't think it would hurt you in any way, shape or form.)

I read this as admission that you posted what you did without thinking and would like to obscure that fact.

OK with me.

I read this as admission that you posted what you did without thinking and would like to obscure that fact.

OK with me.

You can read it any way you want, considering the way you did take it means nothing more than your mind is made up, you have your own definitions and have no interest in anything but self-justification. Learning on your own what things actually mean is beyond your scope of abilities, that much is obvious.

You don't understand implication huh?

Please show where I quoted Obama saying he was a thug.

I indeed did paraphrase. Yet no where in that did I say he called himself a thug. Yet if he says that (and I am paraphrasing so Pogo doesn't get to confused again) 35 years ago I could have been Travon Martin, and Trayvon Martin turns out to be a thug, then by implication........

Trayvon Martin was no thug. In any sense of the word.

He was a kid.

He was a gang banger, a burglar a dope user and dealer and a person who we KNOW assaulted at least two innocent people, a bus driver and Zimmerman. How exactly would you define thugs dumbass?

:lol:

You live in this whacked out world where people of different skin colors are inferior to yourself.

There's really not much anyone can do to crack your reality.

Because it's quite different than the rest of the world.

To bad you can't time travel back to 1933 Germany.

You were just born at the wrong time.

Forum List

Back