What Real Racism Looks Like: Liberals Unleash HATE on Black GOP Senator Tim Scott…

On a bright note Mia Love won a seat in Utah making it eight blacks that Republicans have elected in the last 100 years. It is a good start

It's long been clear who the real racists are. The democrooks love to pander to the poor blacks from their limosines as long as they stay on the plantation. I'm glad Mia Love won also. I think she will be a rockstar in the GOP soon.

what? Libs/Dems can't be racist, sexist, haters, etc

Don't they crow how they CARE so much more for others and are the more Tolerant?

well I think the people got their fill after SIX YEARS of THEM with Obambam and his radical sheep calling everyone names if you didn't AGREE with them

good job people give yourselves a hand:happy-1:

Mia Love barely won in an extremely Republican district. Clearly, a lot of Republicans voted against her. Gee, I wonder why?

Lovebears, congratulations on your new black friend. As everyone knows, having a black friend proves you can't be a racist.

Pete, your ugly patronizing racism is why blacks won't vote Republican. They don't appreciate racists telling them that all blacks are stupid and brainwashed.

Wildman, are you as racist as Pete is? It's hard to tell. You're as whiny as Pete, sure, but it's hard to tell if you're a brazen "All blacks are stupid!" racist, or just a mealymouthed "I have a black friend now, so I can't be racist!" type.

Mia Love barely won in an extremely Republican district. Clearly, a lot of Republicans voted against her. Gee, I wonder why?

Lovebears, congratulations on your new black friend. As everyone knows, having a black friend proves you can't be a racist.

Pete, your ugly patronizing racism is why blacks won't vote Republican. They don't appreciate racists telling them that all blacks are stupid and brainwashed.

Wildman, are you as racist as Pete is? It's hard to tell. You're as whiny as Pete, sure, but it's hard to tell if you're a brazen "All blacks are stupid!" racist, or just a mealymouthed "I have a black friend now, so I can't be racist!" type.
lol.

You are quite naïve. Look in he mirror. You are so hell bent on finding racism, you dont even realize how racist your remarks are.

What Real Racism Looks Like Liberals Unleash HATE on Black GOP Senator Tim Scott 8230 Young Conservatives

Who are the racist now .. Republicans have elected more black senators then the libs..

I thought you people on the right were colorblind?
Lame. Very lame. GOP policies are directed to the people....not directed to one group of people. When we vote, we vote for candidates ideas. Not candidates based on color.

Can you say the same?

Of course you can.

Since you're here bragging about your new black friend, you clearly are looking at color instead of the person.

Jarhead, you need to understand that not every single thing is entirely about race. Try acting like a liberal. Colorblind, that is.

By the way, do you agree with the racist statement of the other conservatives here that all blacks are stupid? I'm curious about that, but mainly curious whether you've got the guts to give a straight answer.

And you are that nasty ass fucking liberal bitch who wants to talk shit about everyone else .............. what a shit storm of hypocrisy!!

Since you're here bragging about your new black friend, you clearly are looking at color instead of the person.

Jarhead, you need to understand that not every single thing is entirely about race. Try acting like a liberal. Colorblind, that is.

By the way, do you agree with the racist statement of the other conservatives here that all blacks are stupid? I'm curious about that, but mainly curious whether you've got the guts to give a straight answer.

I'm am a racist and you are an instigating nigga ................

Now there is you some racism that you can actually point to nigga ..........................

The topic is about real racism as put forth by nasty ass bitches like you ....................

Like I've pointed out before, any time the subject of a black conservative comes up on this board, it's within a moment that the RWnuts start yapping accusing liberals of racism for disagreeing with him or her.

Liberals don't agree with black conservatives, therefore they must be racist. What logic!

...but what does that make conservatives who don't agree with black liberals...according to that logic?

What Real Racism Looks Like Liberals Unleash HATE on Black GOP Senator Tim Scott 8230 Young Conservatives

Who are the racist now .. Republicans have elected more black senators then the libs..

Lame. Very lame. GOP policies are directed to the people....not directed to one group of people. When we vote, we vote for candidates ideas. Not candidates based on color.

Can you say the same?

Of course you can.
What a stupid response

ALL policies help some people more than others. They may help urban people more than farmers, they may help the old more than the young, they may help the rich more than they help the poor

To claim that Republicans are blind to which group of people are being helped or hurt by a policy is laughable

Can you say the same?

Of course you can.
What a stupid response

ALL policies help some people more than others. They may help urban people more than farmers, they may help the old more than the young, they may help the rich more than they help the poor

To claim that Republicans are blind to which group of people are being helped or hurt by a policy is laughable
You do know who has skimmed all the cream off the milk-bucket since Obama was elected don't you?

How do you account for that?

Oh, and what an idiot for all your predictions on the elections.

Like I've pointed out before, any time the subject of a black conservative comes up on this board, it's within a moment that the RWnuts start yapping accusing liberals of racism for disagreeing with him or her.

Liberals don't agree with black conservatives, therefore they must be racist. What logic!

...but what does that make conservatives who don't agree with black liberals...according to that logic?
what makes that different then us not agreeing with Obama . He is a black liberal so we dont agree with his liberal policies but yet we have been called racist over and over again by the media

what makes that different then us not agreeing with Obama . He is a black liberal so we dont agree with his liberal policies but yet we have been called racist over and over again by the media

Well I think the people spoke last night on all that and they were saying, they are SICK of all of Obama's sheep, the leftwing lamestream media, left wing hate sites and Obama himself.

so they (libs/dems/progressives/commies) will rant and rave today and it's will be SWEET REVENGE on them. Maybe they'll change? doubt it they will become MORE SHRILL, more smears and more NAME CALLING. so get prepared

Can you say the same?

Of course you can.
What a stupid response

You do know who has skimmed all the cream off the milk-bucket since Obama was elected don't you?

How do you account for that?

Oh, and what an idiot for all your predictions on the elections.

No idea what that has to do with what I posted

Forum List

Back