What reason would a woman at a job want to be friends on Facebook?

I'd definitely fuck with her, dude, if you can. Women like to be fucked with. They like any sort of attention. If you can't bang her then you ought to do something really cool. Acquire some cocaine, plant it in her purse, then narc her out to police!

Why you do you have to talk so fucking stupid?
Just trying to help out a fellow bro. Jesus Christ, you are uptight! No wonder you are such an easy mark.

Well maybe it;s not meant to be because when she was looking for my facebook page it never popped up. Then she gave me her page and went I found it she had to option for me to send a friend request so looks like we won't be connected

Well maybe it;s not meant to be because when she was looking for my facebook page it never popped up. Then she gave me her page and went I found it she had to option for me to send a friend request so looks like we won't be connected
See? You were worried about nothing!

See? You were worried about nothing!

I still wouldn't mind smearing some cheese cake on her ASS CHEEKS and licking it off

What reason would a woman at a job want to be friends on Facebook?

Uncle Ferd says...

... prob'ly `cause she wants to work her way...

... to the top.

Well look like I was wrong, she was all telling me about her boyfriend this morning like we are girlfriends. Why the fuck would I want to hear about a woman's husband or boyfriend from a female coworker?

And i was thinking a young girl had the hots for me. Damm I feel stupid

Well look like I was wrong, she was all telling me about her boyfriend this morning like we are girlfriends. Why the fuck would I want to hear about a woman's husband or boyfriend from a female coworker?

That makes two of us then who feel like you are stupid.

so i won't be saying much to her from this point on

Why the fuck would I want to hear about a woman's husband or boyfriend from a female coworker?

... I wonder about this too on the internet ... as a group discussion, maybe, but 1 on 1, just weird.... go find a guy to talk to about your love life.....

Why the fuck would I want to hear about a woman's husband or boyfriend from a female coworker?

... I wonder about this too on the internet ... as a group discussion, maybe, but 1 on 1, just weird.... go find a guy to talk to about your love life.....

Not talking to no fucking man

Bitch is you sick?

Is that a indirect way of saying she I'd attracted to me and open to spending time with me outside of work?

First time during the social media era that a female coworker has asked me to connect with her on facebook.

I been feeling the attraction Over the past month from her compliments and asking if I'm married.

What yall think?

no. it means nothing more than she friends a lot of people on facebook.

go by how she acts around you, not whether she friends you on FB...

you listen to those things if you're a friend.

that's why.

Not talking to no fucking man

Bitch is you sick?

I'm just saying it's weird for a guy to talk to another woman about his love life etc. Usually that is reserved for close friends of the same sex - but there are not hard/fast rules about these things.....

In other words, you are going to give her the silent treatment? That will show her! Yes, get all dark and brooding. Stare at her endlessly. Then explain to the police how you are upset because you and here were on the precipice of eternal love and marriage but then SHE went and fucked it up by having a boyfriend.

Dude, you sound like a murder-suicide just waiting to happen! Get a grip on reality and chill.

In other words, you are going to give her the silent treatment? That will show her! Yes, get all dark and brooding. Stare at her endlessly. Then explain to the police how you are upset because you and here were on the precipice of eternal love and marriage but then SHE went and fucked it up by having a boyfriend.

Dude, you sound like a murder-suicide just waiting to happen! Get a grip on reality and chill.

some guys just dislike women and don't know how to be friends with them. *shrug*

It's not that men dislike women, they just want them to be a certain way -

There's not always a hidden meaning or ulterior motive in what people do. Sometimes people just "do"....

It's not that men dislike women, they just want them to be a certain way -

There's not always a hidden meaning or ulterior motive in what people do. Sometimes people just "do"....

I disagree. you either accept women as your equal and know how to be friends with them...

or you don't....

and clearly, given his response to her not being interested in him, i'm going to say he proved what he is.

but then I can't say i'm particularly surprised.

Forum List

Back