What reason would a woman at a job want to be friends on Facebook?

Well look like I was wrong, she was all telling me about her boyfriend this morning like we are girlfriends. Why the fuck would I want to hear about a woman's husband or boyfriend from a female coworker?

And i was thinking a young girl had the hots for me. Damm I feel stupid
That makes two of us then who feel like you are stupid.

so i won't be saying much to her from this point on

Why not? She might make a decent friend.

Well look like I was wrong, she was all telling me about her boyfriend this morning like we are girlfriends. Why the fuck would I want to hear about a woman's husband or boyfriend from a female coworker?

In other words, you are going to give her the silent treatment? That will show her! Yes, get all dark and brooding. Stare at her endlessly. Then explain to the police how you are upset because you and here were on the precipice of eternal love and marriage but then SHE went and fucked it up by having a boyfriend.

Dude, you sound like a murder-suicide just waiting to happen! Get a grip on reality and chill.

I will just talk to her about work relaTed things. Not going out of my way to socialize anymore

Friendship doesn't excite me

In other words, you are going to give her the silent treatment? That will show her! Yes, get all dark and brooding. Stare at her endlessly. Then explain to the police how you are upset because you and here were on the precipice of eternal love and marriage but then SHE went and fucked it up by having a boyfriend.

Dude, you sound like a murder-suicide just waiting to happen! Get a grip on reality and chill.

I will just talk to her about work relaTed things. Not going out of my way to socialize anymore

I think your coworkers will thank you for that.

Friendship doesn't excite me

And the only purpose for a woman is to excite you. Got it.

This does explain why your married friends don't want to hang out with you anymore. lol They grew up.

This has really help my confidence, a woman who is 26, thin, attractive who is attracted to me for some reason

I'm 40, lost most of my hair and overweight. Wonder what is it aboout me that turns her on?
Perhaps she pitied you. Or she is one of those people who friends everyone on Facebook to look popular.

This has really help my confidence, a woman who is 26, thin, attractive who is attracted to me for some reason

I'm 40, lost most of my hair and overweight. Wonder what is it aboout me that turns her on?
Perhaps she pitied you. Or she is one of those people who friends everyone on Facebook to look popular.

Just never experienced a woman on any job being this friendly before so the only assumption to make is she wanted to see me after work.

I mean I guess I guess I like the facTN that she likes me as a person but I was thinking I was sexy

Just never experienced a woman on any job being this friendly before so the only assumption to make is she wanted to see me after work.

I mean I guess I guess I like the facTN that she likes me as a person but I was thinking I was sexy

How many people in this thread suggested the girl might just want to be friends? And you ignored every one of them and went with what you WANTED to be true.

Why in the hell do you bring this shit to a public forum if you are going to ignore all the advice that doesn't fit what you want to hear?

How many people in this thread suggested the girl might just want to be friends? And you ignored every one of them and went with what you WANTED to be true.

Why in the hell do you bring this shit to a public forum if you are going to ignore all the advice that doesn't fit what you want to hear?

Yeah Yall did, but it just didn't feel that way

You probably fall in love with the pizza delivery girl when she is nice to you by saying "have a good night", don't you? You think that by her saying "have a good night" she is conveying some hidden message that she wants to fuck you, right?

You probably fall in love with the pizza delivery girl when she is nice to you by saying "have a good night", don't you? You think that by her saying "have a good night" she is conveying some hidden message that she wants to fuck you, right?

Extended eye contact, touching, smiling, and personal questions and I am not supposed to think she sit on my dick?

It's not that men dislike women, they just want them to be a certain way -

There's not always a hidden meaning or ulterior motive in what people do. Sometimes people just "do"....
No, this guy hates women. He has no luck with being intimate with them even though that is what he desires. Somehow learning how to interact with the opposite sex passed him by. Now, in his 30s he has little chance of learning. He has chosen to allow his frustration to fester into anger rather than engage in meaningful self-reflection to try to get at the root of his problem and get past it.

If he really wants a relationship then he needs to be more social, like joining a club or volunteering, anything to put him in a position to socialize with people and, thereby, learn interpersonal skills. However, he would rather sit on his couch and fuck away the best years of his life, probably because it is the path of least resistance.

Extended eye contact, touching, smiling, and personal questions and I am not supposed to think she sit on my dick?
Dude, you sound like a rapist now.

There's not always a hidden meaning or ulterior motive in what people do. Sometimes people just "do"....
No, this guy hates women. He has no luck with being intimate with them even though that is what he desires. Somehow learning how to interact with the opposite sex passed him by. Now, in his 30s he has little chance of learning. He has chosen to allow his frustration to fester into anger rather than engage in meaningful self-reflection to try to get at the root of his problem and get past it.

If he really wants a relationship then he needs to be more social, like joining a club or volunteering, anything to put him in a position to socialize with people and, thereby, learn interpersonal skills. However, he would rather sit on his couch and fuck away the best years of his life, probably because it is the path of least resistance.

Just let me use dating sites like I been doing

Rapist? What the fuck are talking about?

Just let me use dating sites like I been doing
I have hooked up with some bitches on dating sites. They are good for that. But you still have to have enough social skills to seal the deal. You don't want to come off as a creep or as socially awkward. That will make her uncomfortable and will prevent penetration, if you know what I mean.

You need to be able to interact with women in person. The only way to learn to do this is to socialize more.

Rapist? What the fuck are talking about?
You know what I am talking about. You think that when any woman makes eye contact that she wants to "sit on your dick". In other words, she is "asking for it". That is the same justification made by every date rapist out there.

Honestly, I hope that you are not THAT far gone.

Forum List

Back