What reason would a woman at a job want to be friends on Facebook?

Not to be mean or anything but chicks just have friends on facebook. It doesn't mean much.. just that she isn't repulsed by you.

Ok I will see if she eventually ask to sit on my dick

This has really help my confidence, a woman who is 26, thin, attractive who is attracted to me for some reason

I'm 40, lost most of my hair and overweight. Wonder what is it aboout me that turns her on?
I think maybe ask her out?

Yes I think I can now

She asks to be friends on FB, and you think this means she wants to fuck you? Dude, why can't it just mean she wants to be friends?

Maybe because she is allowing me to chat with her after work hours?
Is it too late to say you don't have FB but you can text each other on mobile?

I'm not a genderist so I don't mind saying, if she does like you, she wants to further scrutinize you on FB (shock horror girls! Should I have said it softly?).

Your past life and aquaintances are NO ONE'S business. I'm an "emotional" reader so when I read the thread title, I read, "So I'm staring at a can of worms..."

This has really help my confidence, a woman who is 26, thin, attractive who is attracted to me for some reason

I'm 40, lost most of my hair and overweight. Wonder what is it aboout me that turns her on?

Yes I think I can now

She asks to be friends on FB, and you think this means she wants to fuck you? Dude, why can't it just mean she wants to be friends?

And that means sex to you? Do women never chat with you away from work?

55796.jpg

It totally means that she is into you, dude! If you really want to seal the deal then post some photos of your erect penis on your Facebook page!

So, you are old, fat and bald? Here, I am going to help you out. If you really want to find out if this chick likes you this is all you have to do.

Follow her home from work in order to learn where she lives. The next day leave work early. Break into her house. Be there sitting on her couch when she walks in after work. Be naked, and have your cock out, in your hand and erect. Look her in the eye tell her that the 2 of you are going to "rock out with the cock out".

Also, take an axe with you. You will need it to break into her house and to protect the house while she is away!

Be careful, this chick may just be trying to use you. Are you in some kind of influential position? Are you wealthy?

Then again, maybe she is just fucking with you. Maybe you will FB chat with her and then she will laugh at you in private.

I don't know, man; this sounds risky! If I were you I would go to one of those security firms that have an online presence and immediately request and pay for a thorough background report on this chick so that you will know who you are getting involved with!

Yes I think I can now

And that means sex to you? Do women never chat with you away from work?

I never had one woman on any job give me all this attention and request we chat after work.

Be careful, this chick may just be trying to use you. Are you in some kind of influential position? Are you wealthy?

Then again, maybe she is just fucking with you. Maybe you will FB chat with her and then she will laugh at you in private.

I don't know, man; this sounds risky! If I were you I would go to one of those security firms that have an online presence and immediately request and pay for a thorough background report on this chick so that you will know who you are getting involved with!

we have the same position

Bingo! Your gut is usually right. Apparently yours is also fat and huge. But I digress.

In all seriousness, you really ought to try to score some pussy out of this situation. Can you play it? Let her think she is in control in her game of manipulation, but make her go the extra couple of yards to get what she wants. Then after you bang her you can totally shit on her for trying to fuck with you! That's how I would play it!

I'd definitely fuck with her, dude, if you can. Women like to be fucked with. They like any sort of attention. If you can't bang her then you ought to do something really cool. Acquire some cocaine, plant it in her purse, then narc her out to police!

I'd definitely fuck with her, dude, if you can. Women like to be fucked with. They like any sort of attention. If you can't bang her then you ought to do something really cool. Acquire some cocaine, plant it in her purse, then narc her out to police!

Why you do you have to talk so fucking stupid?

Bingo! Your gut is usually right. Apparently yours is also fat and huge. But I digress.

In all seriousness, you really ought to try to score some pussy out of this situation. Can you play it? Let her think she is in control in her game of manipulation, but make her go the extra couple of yards to get what she wants. Then after you bang her you can totally shit on her for trying to fuck with you! That's how I would play it!
Wtf is wrong with you?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Forum List

Back