🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Republicans say their policies are, are very very different than actual policies. Why?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So why are Republican Policies so far off from what the GOP says they are?

Like Healthcare.

Or Tax cuts.

Because you use the intellectual capacity of a sloth to understand what's going on

Yeah where's my $2,500 I was supposed to save on my health insurance and why did I lost my doctor and plan? Oh wait that was Obama :eusa_think:

Because politicians say whatever it takes to get votes, then they cater to their special interests when they get elected. As Hillary Clinton said; one face for the public, one for private. That is the reality of modern American politics under the two party, PC, identity politics game.

Because politicians say whatever it takes to get votes, then they cater to their special interests when they get elected. As Hillary Clinton said; one face for the public, one for private. That is the reality of modern American politics under the two party, PC, identity politics game.
But didn’t she help millions get healthcare?
And aren’t Republicans trying to take away healthcare?
Are you sure this is a good example?

Where are GOP policies?

No one "got me" healthcare... That's a personal responsibility, like paying your own bills.

I'm not entirely sure what the current round of GOP policies are honestly, they're in the midst of a shift same as the D's are.

No one "got me" healthcare... That's a personal responsibility, like paying your own bills.

I'm not entirely sure what the current round of GOP policies are honestly, they're in the midst of a shift same as the D's are.
Fuking over the elderly or the disabled is “fun” for the GOP. They feel it’s their responsibility.

Fuking over the elderly or the disabled is “fun” for the GOP. They feel it’s their responsibility.

Have a nice night troll ~yawn~

Only the most heartless of evil monster dickheads look at the poor, the disabled and the elderly and say "if you can't take care of yourself, then die, and suffer while you do it. It's nothing to me except a bit of humor watching you suffer and a relief when you finally die". Thank God I'm not a Republican.

You lie here have these :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

Only the most heartless of evil monster dickheads look at the poor, the disabled and the elderly and say "if you can't take care of yourself, then die, and suffer while you do it. It's nothing to me except a bit of humor watching you suffer and a relief when you finally die". Thank God I'm not a Republican.

Not a single republican I know says that son. You're fooling yourself if you think any reasonable person believes that.

Not a single republican I know says that son. You're fooling yourself if you think any reasonable person believes that.
its dean....tomorrow he will have another thread about the same shit....

Yeah where's my $2,500 I was supposed to save on my health insurance and why did I lost my doctor and plan? Oh wait that was Obama :eusa_think:

I call bullshit on you ! If you lost your plan, it just have been garbage .

And how the hell do you lose a doctor ? Did he die of a hEart attack when Obamacare passed?

Another example : Republicans are sooooo concerned about the debt and deficit ! Until
They are in charge . Suddenly they don’t care about spending !!!!

I call bullshit on you ! If you lost your plan, it just have been garbage .

And how the hell do you lose a doctor ? Did he die of a hEart attack when Obamacare passed?

:crybaby: Blues threw Obama's LIES in our face again :crybaby:

Forum List

Back