🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Republicans say their policies are, are very very different than actual policies. Why?

Yeah where's my $2,500 I was supposed to save on my health insurance and why did I lost my doctor and plan? Oh wait that was Obama :eusa_think:

I call bullshit on you ! If you lost your plan, it just have been garbage .

And how the hell do you lose a doctor ? Did he die of a hEart attack when Obamacare passed?

:crybaby: Blues threw Obama's LIES in our face again :crybaby:

He’s lying . “I lost my doctor.....”. I call bullshit.

Yeah where's my $2,500 I was supposed to save on my health insurance and why did I lost my doctor and plan? Oh wait that was Obama :eusa_think:

And how the hell do you lose a doctor ? Did he die of a hEart attack when Obamacare passed?

Apparently its over your head lib, :itsok:

Nope . It’s just a lie .

Nope . It’s just a lie .

:itsok: anything else?

Nope . It’s just a lie .

Yes . When you call out righties on their bullshit , they have nothing but insults .

Where does Obamacare take your doctor away ?!! It’s right wing propaganda and lies . Cause that’s what they do ! Just like the op said .

And none of you will address the deficit thing. Sure you’ll say “since when do Dems care about spending ?”. But that doesn’t explain the gop once again ignoring their own talking points .

Nope . It’s just a lie .

Yes . When you call out righties on their bullshit , they have nothing but insults .

Where does Obamacare take your doctor away ?!! It’s right wing propaganda and lies . Cause that’s what they do ! Just like the op said .

And none of you will address the deficit thing. Sure you’ll say “since when do Dems care about spending ?”. But that doesn’t explain the gop once again ignoring their own talking points .

Do you deny Obama lied? Millions lost their plan and doctors fool it was widely reported even by the liberal media. That's why Democrats were obliterated in the 2010 and 2014 elections.

To be fair, lefties bring up a lot of bullshit "debate points" that are so far below logic and reason, and so blatantly based entirely on uncontrolled emotional over-reaction, that they merit little more than an insult or a joke...

Nope . It’s just a lie .

Do you deny Obama lied? Millions lost their plan and doctors fool it was widely reported even by the liberal media. That's why Democrats were obliterated in the 2010 and 2014 elections.

No he didn’t lie . “Millions lost “ is a lie . More people than ever have insurance .

Yeah, Dems did What was right even though it hurt at the pols . Now you tell me, If Obamacare is so bad, why isn’t it repealed ?

To be fair, lefties bring up a lot of bullshit "debate points" that are so far below logic and reason, and so blatantly based entirely on uncontrolled emotional over-reaction, that they merit little more than an insult or a joke...

Oh yeah ? How about an example ?

Nope . It’s just a lie .

No he didn’t lie . “Millions lost “ is a lie . More people than ever have insurance .

Yeah, Dems did What was right even though it hurt at the pols . Now you tell me, If Obamacare is so bad, why isn’t it repealed ?

Wow these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: now :anj_stfu:

Nope . It’s just a lie .

Wow these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar: now :anj_stfu:

You lie .

Health insurance coverage in the United States - Wikipedia

So why are Republican Policies so far off from what the GOP says they are?

Like Healthcare.

Or Tax cuts.

Because Paul Ryan is a democrat circa early to mid 2000s, as well as every other GOP rep that’s a part of the establishment. They all speak out of both sides of their mouth. What they really only care about is retaining their power, and that’s the way they vote. This is on both right and left for a large majority of congress and senate. They spend at least 85% of their time campaigning, making phone calls to donors or potential donors. When they do vote it usually in favor of regulation that helps the biggest lobbyists for the bigs in industry, in the guise of “making the world safer,” or “using government to help streamline such and such industry,” (when they can’t even be streamline themselves). And then they get on this such and such committee, and they offer out government contracts to such and such friends/donors. And when they’re not doing that, once they get into office, all these reps all of a sudden, curiously get really good at the stock market and real estate business...isn’t that interesting. Like when all the stuff about Denny hastert can out, paying 5 million in hush money...I was like how the hell does a life long high school teacher, become a congressman, and then all of a sudden has 5 million to pay out in hush money alone...how does that happen? Well it’s a gravy train in Washington, and once you get there, as long as you don’t rock the boat, you’ll wind up rich, or richer.

Another example : Republicans are sooooo concerned about the debt and deficit ! Until
They are in charge . Suddenly they don’t care about spending !!!!

They both lie about caring, Obama while he was campaigning, was campaigning that it was morally wrong to be raising our deficit (which I completely agree with). Well he didn’t really mean that or care either since once he got in, he wouldn’t stop complaining about GOP Congress being too stingy with the budget (even though they relatively weren’t).

Because politicians say whatever it takes to get votes, then they cater to their special interests when they get elected. As Hillary Clinton said; one face for the public, one for private. That is the reality of modern American politics under the two party, PC, identity politics game.
But didn’t she help millions get healthcare?
And aren’t Republicans trying to take away healthcare?
Are you sure this is a good example?

Are you referring to the disaster of a healthcare plan that was foisted on the country by Progressives before they lost control of the House, R-Derp? That isn't taking away something...that's fixing something that YOUR heroes deliberately set up to fail!

Another example : Republicans are sooooo concerned about the debt and deficit ! Until
They are in charge . Suddenly they don’t care about spending !!!!

What ever happened to the Balanced Budget Amendment?

No one "got me" healthcare... That's a personal responsibility, like paying your own bills.

I'm not entirely sure what the current round of GOP policies are honestly, they're in the midst of a shift same as the D's are.
Fuking over the elderly or the disabled is “fun” for the GOP. They feel it’s their responsibility.
When did they do that?

No one "got me" healthcare... That's a personal responsibility, like paying your own bills.

I'm not entirely sure what the current round of GOP policies are honestly, they're in the midst of a shift same as the D's are.
Only the most heartless of evil monster dickheads look at the poor, the disabled and the elderly and say "if you can't take care of yourself, then die, and suffer while you do it. It's nothing to me except a bit of humor watching you suffer and a relief when you finally die". Thank God I'm not a Republican.

Not a single republican I know says that son. You're fooling yourself if you think any reasonable person believes that.

Of course they don’t say it. They don’t say “We’re going to start wars that will cost us blood and all our treasure, and then we’re going to give all millionaires and corporations a tax break while forcing the middle class to subsidize minimum wage employees for the most profitable corporations in America, and then we’re going to wreck the world’s economy”, because no one would ever vote Republican. They just do it and then blame someone else for their folly.

Forum List

Back