What Retaliation For Soleimani's Death Would Justify War With Iran?

...because what they did was an act of war based on international law? They did a missile attack in a sovereign country...

But I guess laws don't matter when it is the U.S. I love my country, but we are supposed to be the leaders with better morals and ethical standards than the scum of the world like the man we just killed.

The missile attack was in response to not only the killing of an American, but the attack on our embassy, which is considered to be a sovereign entity of the United States...

Is an Embassy on Foreign Soil the Sovereign Territory of the Host Country or the Embassy's Country?

Therefore we have every right to use whatever means are necessary to protect and defend it, unless your name is Hillary Clinton, and your embassy happens to be in Benghazi.

The embassy is part of the United States despite being in another country. They have the right to defend it. The man they killed not there, he was at an airport in Iraq.

General Patreus who is a big war hawk just questioned the move as well.

The United Sates has worked hard to get new people in power and to get a better relationship with the Iraqi leaders. Using a drone to do a missile strike in THEIR country without THEIR permission to kill a leader from THEIR neighboring country is a reckless decision.

So how much would have howled and blamed Trump if Suleiman had carried out another rocket attack, and they landed squarely in the Green Zone, killing several Americans?

Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Trump is to blame for escalating a stable political situation

It's not a "stable political situation" when someone is lobbing missiles at you and trying to redecorate your embassy with fire and spray paint.

I"m just saying.
Of course it is not
Not now under Trump

The US, Russia, China and the EU had a working agreement with Iran and Iran was complying with it

It was Trump who withdrew from the deal and put crippling sanctions on Iran. It was Donny Dealmaker who said he would negotiate a better deal

So far, his deal is to create a global crisis

Oh stop it. If a Muslim farted in an elevator you'd call it a gas attack and be ready to nuke their home country.

The U.S. should have built up all the evidence they needed and simply arrested the guy and took him to the Hague and gotten him convicted and given the death penalty, not killed him with a missile attack in a sovereign country.
Why go through all that trouble when you can just eliminate the threat?

...because what they did was an act of war based on international law? They did a missile attack in a sovereign country...

But I guess laws don't matter when it is the U.S. I love my country, but we are supposed to be the leaders with better morals and ethical standards than the scum of the world like the man we just killed.

The missile attack was in response to not only the killing of an American, but the attack on our embassy, which is considered to be a sovereign entity of the United States...

Is an Embassy on Foreign Soil the Sovereign Territory of the Host Country or the Embassy's Country?

Therefore we have every right to use whatever means are necessary to protect and defend it, unless your name is Hillary Clinton, and your embassy happens to be in Benghazi.

The embassy is part of the United States despite being in another country. They have the right to defend it. The man they killed not there, he was at an airport in Iraq.

The United Sates has worked hard to get new people in power and to get a better relationship with the Iraqi leaders. Using a drone to do a missile strike in THEIR country without THEIR permission to kill a leader from THEIR neighboring country is a reckless decision.
Its a decision we reserve the right to make. As for all your other entangling reasons as to why we somehow stepped on toes to kill this shitbag. Irrelevant. We are in Iraq because they don’t trust Iran and while we are there we will do what the fuck we want if we deem it in best interest of the United States. Patreus is not a “big war hawk” but a PC commander adept at playing Washington DC political game.

Of course it is irrelevant for you. You are a warmonger that doesn't give a shit if the U.S. doesn't follow the same rules you want other countries to. Then if other countries don't follow those rules you think they should be destroyed into the stone age. That shit is why so many countries hate the U.S. We need to hold ourselves to the same standards we think others should follow. That's what people with integrity do.

We are now seeing why Trump is not suited to be President.

Most Presidents could give his reason for an attack, identify a threat and the global community would support us

But Trump lies incessantly. He has no credibility at home or abroad. Whatever Trump says must be viewed as a lie
Makes it difficult to justify your actions

In truth, I do not think it wise to telegraph either our intentions or the extent of internal consensus at this juncture...

Wasn't the USA a terrorist country before Trump entered into office?
Not
Wasn't the USA a terrorist country before Trump entered into office?
Terrorist? Bully for 50 some years, but not terrorist.

So all the thousands drone strikes in seven countries that killed civilians were not terrorist attacks? Do you want to explain that to the seven countries that these attacks took place in?
Calm down there Propagando. Iran funded the Hezbollah to attack Israel and gave them rockets that dont work well and, My memory is a little sketchy, the same Hezbollah that blew up the marine compound in Beirut and killed 241 American service men.I could be wrong, though.
Iran has been a state sponsor of terrorism for over a generation. They are one of the bandit nations: Iran, China, Russia, North Korea. The whole world should rally against them if you value freedom and human rights on a global scale. Not freedom and human rights confined to Third World Countries.
I am calling on all Iranians, those noble wonderful Persians. They know better than this Islamic dictatorship, the Shaw was thing, these Islamic dictators, another. Are they any better?
They are tyrannical and women are treated horribly.

It's time the Iranians feared retaliation, because its time they got their assed kicked. We all know it. Even they know it, they asked for it.

Most Presidents could give his reason for an attack, identify a threat and the global community would support us

But Trump lies incessantly. He has no credibility at home or abroad. Whatever Trump says must be viewed as a lie
So you support a regime that stones women to death and hangs homosexuals? Guess your hatred for Trump compromises your principles.

...The US, Russia, China and the EU had a working agreement with Iran and Iran was complying with it..
Doubtful, but even if true, it was nowhere near good enough, and just kicked the can a bit further down the road.

No what we are seeing is just how little integrity and lack of ethics Trump supporters have that they can flip flop on staying out of endless wars and moving out of the Middle East, just because Trump has. It never was about his campaign promises and positions. It was always about him being a troll and having a large R after his name.

Trump supporters are now putting Trump before country. Sad. Biggly, perfect sad. (I had to say it like Trump would so maybe they would understand it.)

Why go through all that trouble when you can just eliminate the threat?

So is mining/hijacking oil freighters, shooting down a U.S. drone, attacking Saudi oil fields, all at the same time while funding and exporting terrorism thru out the ME.

If they attacked a Saudi Oil field that's their fight right? If they attack and hijack a non-U.S. oil freighter... that's up to the country that owns it to do something right? The U.S. sold weapons to Saudi Arabia that was used to blow up a school bus full of kids.

So suddenly the message from Trump that he wasn't going to the be the world police and he would move troops out of the Middle East that all you supporters fawned over no longer matters?

Jesus Christ you people kill me. Why can't you be honest for once? Is it America first or not???
We are the big fucker at the party trying to be cool. Then some dickhead wants to come up and fuck with us. He gets an ass beating. Then the next day liberals spread word on campus were a “bully.” There, now that analogy should resonate with more liberal members of the Board.

No what we are seeing is just how little integrity and lack of ethics Trump supporters have that they can flip flop on staying out of endless wars and moving out of the Middle East, just because Trump has. It never was about his campaign promises and positions. It was always about him being a troll and having a large R after his name.

Trump supporters are now putting Trump before country. Sad. Biggly, perfect sad. (I had to say it like Trump would so maybe they would understand it.)
Stop right there you common sonofabitch! I am a Trump supporter and a military vet. Don’t you ever take the liberty to question my “integrity” or my “ethics.” I am a well respected man in my community and my integrity speaks for itself when I “volunteered” to go stand at the edge of our American perimeter thousand of miles away and put my life on the line. Ethics? Mine are superior to House Democrats.

For whatever it's worth...

BREAKING: The United States and its allies have reportedly suspended their training of the Iraqi military

The Spectator Index (@spectatorindex) January 4, 2020

Tucker Carlson is also going full-retard on FOX tonight. His isolationist side is showing.

The Iranian government still thinks that this is still 1978 and Jimmy Carter democratic malaise still is in power...Actually not so much. Take our embassy, aid Hezbollah and kill 200 of our our marines and send rockets into Israel. This isn't 1978 anymore.

Last edited:

Narcissistic liberals. How is it honorable to criticize the killing of a tortuous, evil, murderous, person? What a dick.

Trump says his intelligence informed him Iran was planning a major attack

The same intelligence that Trump said he trusted Putin more than

Given his record of spinning yarns, why should anyone believe what Trump is telling us?

Trump has created the instability in the region.
We are now witnessing how inept he is in foreign policy and how little global support he is receiving.

The rest of the world had worked a resolution with Iran that was being complied with

Trump knew better

So is mining/hijacking oil freighters, shooting down a U.S. drone, attacking Saudi oil fields, all at the same time while funding and exporting terrorism thru out the ME.

If they attacked a Saudi Oil field that's their fight right? If they attack and hijack a non-U.S. oil freighter... that's up to the country that owns it to do something right? The U.S. sold weapons to Saudi Arabia that was used to blow up a school bus full of kids.

So suddenly the message from Trump that he wasn't going to the be the world police and he would move troops out of the Middle East that all you supporters fawned over no longer matters?

Jesus Christ you people kill me. Why can't you be honest for once? Is it America first or not???
We are the big fucker at the party trying to be cool. Then some dickhead wants to come up and fuck with us. He gets an ass beating. Then the next day liberals spread word on campus were a “bully.” There, now that analogy should resonate with more liberal members of the Board.

Sorry but it doesn't work that way. The attack on 9/11 wasn't because we beat up a bunch of countries so they all got scared.

Forum List

Back