What Right Wingers Deny: Muslims are Really Good People and Really Good Americans

papa-shit-lips, take a hike. You add absolutely nothing intelligible to a thread.

Coming from a guy that would like to see people on a message board to drop dead.

Hypocrite!

BTW, nice name calling, shows I'm getting to you.

Suicide is a viable option for some people.

I'm sure it is, sorry you feel that way, you might want to see a doc and get help, hate for anything to happen to you.

These are criminal acts committed by persons who happen to be Muslim, where their religion is incidental. Such actions are sanctioned by no Islamic sect, nor condoned by any legitimate, recognized Islamic authority.

That they justify their criminal acts in the context of Islamic dogma is as much an attack on Islam.

And it remains a fundamental fallacy to blame an entire group of people for the actions of the criminal few; it’s also an affront to our basic tenets of due process and the rule of law.

It is, in essence, a manifestation of ignorance and hate.

They are terrorist AND criminal acts by persons who are chiefly doing this because of religious dogma. Read/watch the news once in a while - the older brother was going to jihadist websites and linking them on his facebook page. It wasn't just 'curiousity' like his Aunt was saying. When asked by one of his classmates about terrorism, the younger brother indicated that he could see it could be justified. The older brother became a more devout Muslim and started praying 5 times a day. Am I saying that all devout muslims become terrorists? No way. However, there are far more devout/radical/violent/terrorist Muslims per capita than devout/radical/violent/terrorists. You can try to deny it as much as you want, but it's not going to change that fact.

I'm not blaming an entire group, that is your erroneous interpretation of it. I'm saying more of them percentage-wise are more likely to be terrorists.

Actually not.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/289633-islam-is-the-problem.html

However, there are far more devout/radical/violent/terrorist Muslims per capita than devout/radical/violent/terrorists. You can try to deny it as much as you want, but it's not going to change that fact.

I'm not blaming an entire group…
You aren’t? It certainly sounds like it.

And you forgot to post the link in support of the above, otherwise it’s merely your subjective, ignorant, and irrelevant opinion.

You give me ONE example of a Christian who immigrated to or visited a primarily muslim country and set off a bomb in a public place. One example. Go for it and Good luck. Since you think it's an 'opinion'. If you can come up with just one I'll be very surprised. You will FAIL.

Last edited:
Coming from a guy that would like to see people on a message board to drop dead.

Hypocrite!

BTW, nice name calling, shows I'm getting to you.

Suicide is a viable option for some people.

I'm sure it is, sorry you feel that way, you might want to see a doc and get help, hate for anything to happen to you.

tumblr_lpm2t3FfW81qfi6zio1_500.jpg

These are criminal acts committed by persons who happen to be Muslim, where their religion is incidental. Such actions are sanctioned by no Islamic sect, nor condoned by any legitimate, recognized Islamic authority.

That they justify their criminal acts in the context of Islamic dogma is as much an attack on Islam.

And it remains a fundamental fallacy to blame an entire group of people for the actions of the criminal few; it’s also an affront to our basic tenets of due process and the rule of law.

It is, in essence, a manifestation of ignorance and hate.

They are terrorist AND criminal acts by persons who are chiefly doing this because of religious dogma.
So should we ban Christianity in the USA?

As a teenager Rudolph was taken by his mother to a Church of Israel compound in 1984; it is connected to the Christian Identity movement. Rudolph and his family were connected with the Christian Identity movement, a militant, racist and anti-Semitic organization that believes whites are God's chosen people. He has confirmed religious motivation,

Eric Rudolph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok, you have one guy who killed two people (one by a heart attack) and injured 111

Let's compare with muslim religious rampages in just the U.S. alone:
These brothers killed 3 people and wounded over 180.
Then you have the muslim officer who went crazy at Fort Dix and shot several people
9/11 - almost 3,000 people using aircraft as bombs
World Trade Center bombing 1993 - killed 9 people and injured more than a thousand

Eric Rudolph is a drop in the bucket in comparison.

They are terrorist AND criminal acts by persons who are chiefly doing this because of religious dogma.

As a teenager Rudolph was taken by his mother to a Church of Israel compound in 1984; it is connected to the Christian Identity movement. Rudolph and his family were connected with the Christian Identity movement, a militant, racist and anti-Semitic organization that believes whites are God's chosen people. He has confirmed religious motivation,

Ok, you have one guy who killed two people (one by a heart attack) and injured 111

Then you have the muslim officer who went crazy at Fort Dix and shot several people
World Trade Center bombing 1993 - killed 9 people and injured more than a thousand

Eric Rudolph's Christian faith led him to terrorize Americans

I'm not denying what motivated him, the point is that you have one U.S. private citizen vs. hundreds of terrorist acts committed around the world (not just the U.S.) perpetrated by Muslim private citizens. This is no way means that all Muslims are like that, but per capita they have more terrorists than Christians hands down.

I'm not denying what motivated him, the point is that you have one U.S. private citizen vs. hundreds of terrorist acts committed around the world (not just the U.S.) perpetrated by Muslim private citizens. This is no way means that all Muslims are like that, but per capita they have more terrorists than Christians hands down.

Muslims are killing mostly Muslims in other nations. We are talking about Americans and Muslims in America

I'm not getting this thread at all. Everyone I know is more than cool. If anything its a horror zone.when assholes blow shit up. And you go whoa shit...and you are saudi..

I was making headway with others when I was trying to describe the freaking horror that poor sob felt when terror bombs went of when all he wanted to do was cheer on the front runners. Can you imagine that nightmare?

What Right Wingers Deny: Muslims are Really Good People and Really Good Americans

In a sermon at the Islamic Center of Southern California in Los Angeles, Hathout told worshipers before Friday prayers to expect questions from non-Muslims.

"We find ourselves in that very awkward and uncomfortable place" of answering questions and accusations about Islam and violence, he said.

"People will come to you … to find answers, and they have that right," he said. "Life is not fair. You will be put in that position … [of people asking] 'What’s wrong with you guys?' And so you will find yourselves as a spokesperson for us."

He urged those gathered not to apologize for their faith because they had done nothing wrong. The attackers, he said, were criminals, not people abiding by the tenets of Islam. Hathout urged worshipers to be present in the community, to be willing to answer questions about their faith, and to love and support their fellow citizens.

"Muslims, don’t lose heart," he said. "We are really good people. We are really good Americans."
Muslim leader tells worshipers to expect questions from public - latimes.com

Right wingers are only happy when they are on the attack and dividing and bashing other Americans

Certainly seems that way.

Muslims are killing mostly Muslims in other nations. We are talking about Americans and Muslims in America

No, I'm talking about ALL Christians and ALL muslims, whether they are in the U.S. or elsewhere. Muslims bombed London too amoung other places. Maybe you should look into it a little more.

No, I'm talking about ALL Christians and ALL muslims, whether they are in the U.S. or elsewhere. Muslims bombed London too amoung other places. Maybe you should look into it a little more.

All arguments are not equal.

Not Americans. Just abortionists. Let's make this clear Dante. Verbage counts.

The Christian soldier Eric Rudolph puts bombs in a gay bar and a. Olympics event public park. I was unaware everyone at an Atlanta gay bar and an Olympic event were abortionists.

more important than verbiage is sanity and facts

The Christian soldier Eric Rudolph puts bombs in a gay bar and a. Olympics event public park. I was unaware everyone at an Atlanta gay bar and an Olympic event were abortionists.

more important than verbiage is sanity and facts

I took a few minutes out to cry over Richie Havens. He changed my life at one point in time. Just a kid on a street called Sunset.

Back at you.

A Christian soldier? Where does Christ command us to kill?

By all means...

Give me the command. Give me the command.

So when you say Christian soldier provide the scripture.

Now believe it or not I have read this book people call the Bible. Many times. So go at me.

Not a worry. I'll take you on in a heartbeat.

Forum List

Back