What Right Wingers Deny: Muslims are Really Good People and Really Good Americans

Good people do terrible things. History bears this out

Sorry but A = A. Little early to be this drunk, even on a weekend.

drunkDante said:
Some of us actually come from Boston. Some of us would love to see some of you drop dead.

Whoa. Angry drunk. :eek:

Not drunk. Not angry. Laughing at people like you? Yup.

Some of us actually come from Boston. Some of us would love to see some of you drop dead.

Mighty nice of you being a tolerant lefty that you are.

Never claimed to be a leftie, or support their causes. Did claim to be tolerant. But it should be assumed tolerance has limits

At least we all know what a piece of crap you have exposed yourself to be, also how hypocritical you are.

Sorry but A = A. Little early to be this drunk, even on a weekend.

drunkDante said:

Whoa. Angry drunk. :eek:

Not drunk. Not angry. Laughing at people like you? Yup.

Stoned? Stoned people a prone to unprompted laughter. I don't object to people getting stoned if that's their thing but judgment is compromised. History bears this out.

papa-shit-lips, take a hike. You add absolutely nothing intelligible to a thread.

Coming from a guy that would like to see people on a message board to drop dead.

Hypocrite!

BTW, nice name calling, shows I'm getting to you.

Last edited:
What Right Wingers Deny: Muslims are Really Good People and Really Good Americans

Muslim leader tells worshipers to expect questions from public - latimes.com

Right wingers are only happy when they are on the attack and dividing and bashing other Americans

True, but let me know when Christians strap bombs on themselves and set them off or go into crowded Indonesian, Kuwaiti, or Iranian marketplaces and set off bombs. I'm saying that Christians generally don't kill people for religious reasons but rather secular reasons. The few exceptions are abortion clinic bombers or anti-abortion christians who kill doctors, but that's a small number in relation to the muslim mass murderers.

These are criminal acts committed by persons who happen to be Muslim, where their religion is incidental. Such actions are sanctioned by no Islamic sect, nor condoned by any legitimate, recognized Islamic authority.

That they justify their criminal acts in the context of Islamic dogma is as much an attack on Islam.

And it remains a fundamental fallacy to blame an entire group of people for the actions of the criminal few; it’s also an affront to our basic tenets of due process and the rule of law.

It is, in essence, a manifestation of ignorance and hate.

They are terrorist AND criminal acts by persons who are chiefly doing this because of religious dogma. Read/watch the news once in a while - the older brother was going to jihadist websites and linking them on his facebook page. It wasn't just 'curiousity' like his Aunt was saying. When asked by one of his classmates about terrorism, the younger brother indicated that he could see it could be justified. The older brother became a more devout Muslim and started praying 5 times a day. Am I saying that all devout muslims become terrorists? No way. However, there are far more devout/radical/violent/terrorist Muslims per capita than devout/radical/violent/terrorists. You can try to deny it as much as you want, but it's not going to change that fact.

I'm not blaming an entire group, that is your erroneous interpretation of it. I'm saying more of them percentage-wise are more likely to be terrorists.

It's one thing to have so many people that hate us.
It's quite another to have so many of them believing a religion
that tells them it's good to go out and kill.

Remember how the left jumped on the shaima alawadi murder when they thought it was a hate crime then dropped the story when it turned out to be domestic violence? Even donestic violence they'll ignore if a darling group is involved

Remember how the left jumped on the shaima alawadi murder when they thought it was a hate crime then dropped the story when it turned out to be domestic violence? Even donestic violence they'll ignore if a darling group is involved

What's really sad is that the lefties are running the show, and that there are a lot of people stupid enough to vote for them.

Muslim leader tells worshipers to expect questions from public - latimes.com

Right wingers are only happy when they are on the attack and dividing and bashing other Americans

SOME Muslims are Really Good People

The really good American thing is meaningless after one can't be a good American if he is not first a good person.

Good people do not do terrible things.

If you do terrible things then you are not a good person.

True, but let me know when Christians strap bombs on themselves and set them off or go into crowded Indonesian, Kuwaiti, or Iranian marketplaces and set off bombs. I'm saying that Christians generally don't kill people for religious reasons but rather secular reasons. The few exceptions are abortion clinic bombers or anti-abortion christians who kill doctors, but that's a small number in relation to the muslim mass murderers.

These are criminal acts committed by persons who happen to be Muslim, where their religion is incidental. Such actions are sanctioned by no Islamic sect, nor condoned by any legitimate, recognized Islamic authority.

That they justify their criminal acts in the context of Islamic dogma is as much an attack on Islam.

And it remains a fundamental fallacy to blame an entire group of people for the actions of the criminal few; it’s also an affront to our basic tenets of due process and the rule of law.

They are terrorist AND criminal acts by persons who are chiefly doing this because of religious dogma. Read/watch the news once in a while - the older brother was going to jihadist websites and linking them on his facebook page. It wasn't just 'curiousity' like his Aunt was saying. When asked by one of his classmates about terrorism, the younger brother indicated that he could see it could be justified. The older brother became a more devout Muslim and started praying 5 times a day. Am I saying that all devout muslims become terrorists? No way. However, there are far more devout/radical/violent/terrorist Muslims per capita than devout/radical/violent/terrorists. You can try to deny it as much as you want, but it's not going to change that fact.

I'm not blaming an entire group, that is your erroneous interpretation of it. I'm saying more of them percentage-wise are more likely to be terrorists.

Actually not.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/289633-islam-is-the-problem.html

However, there are far more devout/radical/violent/terrorist Muslims per capita than devout/radical/violent/terrorists. You can try to deny it as much as you want, but it's not going to change that fact.

I'm not blaming an entire group…
You aren’t? It certainly sounds like it.

And you forgot to post the link in support of the above, otherwise it’s merely your subjective, ignorant, and irrelevant opinion.

He urged those gathered not to apologize for their faith because they had done nothing wrong. The attackers, he said, were criminals, not people abiding by the tenets of Islam. Hathout urged worshipers to be present in the community, to be willing to answer questions about their faith, and to love and support their fellow citizens.

"Muslims, don’t lose heart," he said. "We are really good people. We are really good Americans."

Exactly.

And it’s sad and telling that American citizens must actually prepare themselves to sustain attacks from fellow citizens based solely on their religion.

You mean like the people of Boston?

He urged those gathered not to apologize for their faith because they had done nothing wrong. The attackers, he said, were criminals, not people abiding by the tenets of Islam. Hathout urged worshipers to be present in the community, to be willing to answer questions about their faith, and to love and support their fellow citizens.

"Muslims, don’t lose heart," he said. "We are really good people. We are really good Americans."

Exactly.

And it’s sad and telling that American citizens must actually prepare themselves to sustain attacks from fellow citizens based solely on their religion.

You mean like the people of Boston?

The bombs placed at the Boston Marathon and the Marathon itself had no way of discriminating between Jews, Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, or others.

No one can say people at the Boston Marathon were targeted because of their religious faith or lack of.

:eusa_whistle:

They are terrorist AND criminal acts by persons who are chiefly doing this because of religious dogma.
So should we ban Christianity in the USA?

As a teenager Rudolph was taken by his mother to a Church of Israel compound in 1984; it is connected to the Christian Identity movement. Rudolph and his family were connected with the Christian Identity movement, a militant, racist and anti-Semitic organization that believes whites are God's chosen people. He has confirmed religious motivation,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph

Forum List

Back