What Ryan, McConnell and Preibus need to do and do soon...

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is almost a foregone conclusion that Trump will lose and by now the only unknown is by how much he will lose.

Nonetheless, Trump's latest spewing that the election is "rigged" and that the U.S. has fallen to the equivalent of a banana-republic electoral system, is worrisome not only for us but for the rest of the democratic world who look upon us as a paragon of fairness and civility in the transference of power.

What Ryan, McConnell and Preibus need to do soon, is to openly and strongly repudiate Trump's unwise rhetoric about our electoral system. This goes beyond partisanship and hurt feelings, and the preservation of our ethics is much more important than the thin-skin of the charlatan Trump confronted with the repudiation that he should have experienced many times before.

What Ryan, McConnell and Preibus need to do and do soon...

Come out of the closet? :p

It is almost a foregone conclusion that Trump will lose and by now the only unknown is by how much he will lose.

Nonetheless, Trump's latest spewing that the election is "rigged" and that the U.S. has fallen to the equivalent of a banana-republic electoral system, is worrisome not only for us but for the rest of the democratic world who look upon us as a paragon of fairness and civility in the transference of power.

What Ryan, McConnell and Preibus need to do soon, is to openly and strongly repudiate Trump's unwise rhetoric about our electoral system. This goes beyond partisanship and hurt feelings, and the preservation of our ethics is much more important than the thin-skin of the charlatan Trump confronted with the repudiation that he should have experienced many times before.

You are obsessed with the GOP. You seem to make a lot of OP's regarding Trump, and other Repubs. One could either conclude you are filled with envy of hate. Just an observation.

Trump isn't putting any new thoughts in his supporter's heads, they already think the system is rigged against them, and by rigged I don't mean vote cheating, by rigged I mean all the elites are banding together to hit Trump five ways from Sunday while ignoring or even suppressing Hillary's glaring deficiencies.

The Republicans are done for this year.

If a R Senate Candidate backs Trump, they will lose independents & more realistic Republican voters. If he denounces Trump, he will lose Trump supporters.

Republicans are already looking at making changes in their nominating system to prevent Trumps in the future.

Let's see now....almost the entire big media is for Cankles and is doing all they can for her....so is much of the R party, all of the D party including the hypocrite Bernie Sanders, Wall Street including the TBTF banks....most of the billionaire class and useful idiots like the OP.

Now knowing these facts, could the election be rigged? Hell yes.

I just love it when a libidiot tells the Republicans what they need to do to win an election. John McCain and Mitt Romney listened to the media and look what it got them. Trump has bucked the liberal system, started using their own Rules for Radicals back at them, and the libtards are clueless about how to defeat Trump. They threw the DNC operatives at his constituents at Trump rallies to get the rest of us to think Trump has violent rhetoric, now we see it was the DNC plants to try to stir up shit like the NAZI's did. Now they are using old tired white Democrat females(like they did with Herman Cain) and that isn't affecting Trumps support. Nitwit.4900 is frantic knowing that after Nov 9th he is going to lose his welfare, free healthcare and phone, and might actually have to work like the rest of US. This is just the beginning of the liberal riots and it is going to get a lot worse after HRC is victimized in the 3rd debate. She is no lady.

You are obsessed with the GOP. You seem to make a lot of OP's regarding Trump, and other Repubs. One could either conclude you are filled with envy of hate. Just an observation.

Fear not, after Nov. 8th I will not be posting about the orange clown all that much....Feel better???

Trump isn't putting any new thoughts in his supporter's heads, they already think the system is rigged against them, and by rigged I don't mean vote cheating, by rigged I mean all the elites are banding together to hit Trump five ways from Sunday while ignoring or even suppressing Hillary's glaring deficiencies.

actually the fault lies with Trump who seems to want to put out the fires of his stupidities with cans of gasoline.

actually the fault lies with Trump who seems to want to put out the fires of his stupidities with cans of gasoline.

Speaking of "stupidities", your statement is case in point.

I just love it when a libidiot tells the Republicans what they need to do to win an election.

had your reading comprehension been a bit better, you too would have noticed that I am NOT talking about "winning an election".....Trump has already lost and only idiots would contest that.

what I AM getting at is the saving of some semblance of fairness in our electoral system which the GOP is abandoning because elected republicans are too torn with their own self-centered feelings of political survival in not throwing trump under the bus where he clearly belongs.

Fear not, after Nov. 8th I will not be posting about the orange clown all that much....Feel better???
Yeah, Cuba doesn't allow freedom to use the internet which you and many other liberals will be fleeing too.

Yeah, Cuba doesn't allow freedom to use the internet which you and many other liberals will be fleeing too.
Why would we do that? We can bring their rum and cigars here now......Thank you President Obama.

What you post has no effect on how I feel. Just making an observation on your clear obsession, and curious if it seems from envy or hate.

also vote cheating.

What Ryan, McConnell and Preibus need to do soon, is to openly and strongly repudiate Trump's unwise rhetoric about our electoral system. This goes beyond partisanship and hurt feelings,

Yes, they and many others need to do that because if Trump's assertion about a rigged election system are to be thought legitimate, just whose election is to be viewed as legitimate? His accusation implies the ballots for President to dog catcher may be invalid. What are we supposed to do, examine every single vote cast for every single candidate for an office of some sort?

What you post has no effect on how I feel. Just making an observation on your clear obsession, and curious if it seems from envy or hate.

For someone like you who "doesn't care", why are you here and using 3rd grade psychology wondering if I hated and envied?

(teeth braces may help, btw.)

Forum List

Back