What say you

Is this FBI background check thorough and comprehensive?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The investigation authorized by The President just completed is being released at the moment. What say you.

That was the quickest investigation ever. Probably because everyone said the same thing they said the last 7 times.

If we can't see the report how can we answer the question. A Russian prover applies here "Trust but verify".

The investigation authorized by The President just completed is being released at the moment. What say you.

That was the quickest investigation ever. Probably because everyone said the same thing they said the last 7 times.
do these fks know the fbi looked at 30 thousand hitlery emails overnight. and not one person said that wasn't possible.

Silly question considering it hasn't ben made public.

Enough has been released to show we're still where we were a week ago. No surprises there.

grassley said it's where we'd be.

Any one with a brain knew they would come up with nothing new, the damn commies are idiots.

Enough has been released to show we're still where we were a week ago. No surprises there.

Any one with a brain knew they would come up with nothing new, the damn commies are idiots.

Yep, but Grassley being a gentleman, said ok, I'll do it but for only a limited scope. They all said alright, he then said it would only be a week long, they all said alright, agreed on the conditions. Then, once out of committee, it became, it ain't enough, it won't be thorough, blady, blady, blady-lee. They lost all respect. reneggers everyone.

If we can't see the report how can we answer the question. A Russian prover applies here "Trust but verify".
I have no idea what the FBI found

They don’t trust us with the results

Certainly if they didn't look at Kavenaugh's lies about drinking. Very thorough report. Well done. Now lets' confirm the guy.

Most importantly, Kavanaugh gets approved soon, and sworn in. But even better, Dems lose 3 to 4 seats in the Senate and gain only 10 to 12 in the House in November all because oh this crap.

The lingering question will be, did they learn from this?

I’m hoping they will, but I doubt it.

I think Democrats will lose alot of seats in both houses. There will be a huge backlash for this despicable stunt they pulled.

Yep, all those many women who have been sexually assaulted will stay home and vote for Republicans. All those Democrats will swing to the far right and vote for Republicans, and all those Independents will vote for one party control of the three branches of Government, which will fulfill their dreams and vote for Republicans.

Yes Virginia, McConnell seems likely to win the battle, but the war will be decided by the Majority of the People. Keep in mind that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and those who voted for the other candidates seem very motivated to repair the damage done by McConnell, Ryan and Trump&Co.

Dipshit here ^^^^^ thinks women are so stupid they can’t see the con job the Dems did.

Why do you think women are stupid?

I've reported this post as off topic and a personal attack. I would tell you about what I think about you, but it would be against the rules (apparently) and be an honest and very critical description of you and your character.

Certainly if they didn't look at Kavenaugh's lies about drinking. Very thorough report. Well done. Now lets' confirm the guy.
what lies? again with the vague post. what did he lie about? why are you afraid to post the lie? let's see the transcript of it.

Have you read the report? Has it been released to the public? If so, post it without redaction.

Most importantly, Kavanaugh gets approved soon, and sworn in. But even better, Dems lose 3 to 4 seats in the Senate and gain only 10 to 12 in the House in November all because oh this crap.

The lingering question will be, did they learn from this?

I’m hoping they will, but I doubt it.

I think Democrats will lose alot of seats in both houses. There will be a huge backlash for this despicable stunt they pulled.

Yep, all those many women who have been sexually assaulted will stay home and vote for Republicans. All those Democrats will swing to the far right and vote for Republicans, and all those Independents will vote for one party control of the three branches of Government, which will fulfill their dreams and vote for Republicans.

Yes Virginia, McConnell seems likely to win the battle, but the war will be decided by the Majority of the People. Keep in mind that Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 and those who voted for the other candidates seem very motivated to repair the damage done by McConnell, Ryan and Trump&Co.

Dipshit here ^^^^^ thinks women are so stupid they can’t see the con job the Dems did.

Why do you think women are stupid?

I've reported this post as off topic and a personal attack. I would tell you about what I think about you, but it would be against the rules (apparently) and be an honest and very critical description of you and your character.
sorry to interject, but how is this off topic when the title is 'what say you'? isn't that his say? just saying.

The ironic thing about kavfefe is he thinks govt ASSUMPTION is enough to restrict our rights.
What a fucking JOKE he is

:link::link::link:

Look at his record man

So you are unable to provide an example with a substantiating link? You're as bad a witness as Ford. Ya got to fill in the details child.

It's not a secret. LOL

Brett Kavanaugh’s Fourth Amendment Blind Spot

Judge Kavanaugh on the Fourth Amendment - SCOTUSblog

but Trump and the gop want a Justice who is more for govt power than indiv rights. Look at the other three semifinalists.

Have you read the report? Has it been released to the public? If so, post it without redaction.
You are not trusted

Forum List

Back