What Should America do for Britney Griner?

Please choose one

• Ticker Tape Parade in Manhattan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ticker Tape Parade in Washington D.C.

• Awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom

• Build a Statue of Her Outside of Sports Arena

• Name a major Highway or Interstate after Her

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before that GOP is installed in congress, they should introduce the Britney Griner national dope decriminalization bill, the Senate should pass it, and Biden, should sign it.

Then, Marlboro should market Britney Griner joints, blunts and vapes in every liquor store across the land.

They introduce a federal tax on that, and ONLY the the taxes collected on that, go to the war in Ukraine.
I want to smoke pot without having her taint on it!

WTF has she done to deserve any type of honor? She doesn't even have any respect for our national anthem. You are celebrating a degenerate who got special treatment over and above an American patriot who is still imprisoned in Russia. FJB

Britney Griner is an American Patriot that has represented our country all around the world

Last edited:
After WW 2 we ended up with all of these alphabet agencies and a surreal world. We were warned as even the Federal ureau of Investigation became corrupted quickly when enacted. All of the other agencies enacted over the years are now the same with their leadership. Progs, RINOS, media, entertainers, elites, corporate interests and more are all in on one huge mattress with each other.

I want to smoke pot without having her taint on it!
Did I say anything at all about getting rid of the black market?

Do you really think Mayorkas is going to do squat about the border or the cartels?

Pleading guilty in the Roosian criminal system is not something you want to introduce as evidence seeing Pootin was willing to have the courts throw the book at her.

Pootin used her as a political hostage because of the U.S. backing of the Ukraine and if you deny this then by Gawd man you are blind!
WRONG!

She got thrown is prison for smuggling illegal drugs into the country. She's even admitted that she is 100% guilty. She got flat out busted smuggling hashish oil into Russia. Do you really believe she's innocent of that very serious criminal act?

1670620933056.png

WRONG!

She got thrown is prison for smuggling illegal drugs into the country. She's even admitted that she is 100% guilty. She got flat out busted smuggling hashish oil into Russia. Do you really believe she's innocent of that very serious criminal act?
I didn’t say she was fucking innocent you mentally retarded fuck!

I wrote being guilty in Roosian Criminal System doesn’t always mean what it means and she was used as a political prisoner but you guys suck Pootin Dick because of your damn hate for Biden!
Putin wasn't even aware the drug addicted dyke had been arrested?
Until bozo Biden and the liberal loon media made it a political issue.
Sure he didn’t!

You fuck Pootin!

Forum List

Back