What should be the consequences of screaming DIE & shooting an image of Trump?

That not job should not be allowed to teach kids. Assuming she even passes a psych evaluation fire her.

for a high school teacher in Dallas Texas

in front of a room full of students

she's suspended at the moment...

Dallas High School Teacher Posts Video "Shooting" Trump With Squirt Gun In Classroom
Exactly the same if she'd done it to President Obama. :)

As it is, I think a suspension, loss of pay and probationary return to job is fine. What she did was wrong and huuuuugly inappropriate, but if everyone, especially those under 35, make a lot of mistakes. Give her a chance to learn from those mistakes just like if she'd done it to Obama's picture.

What do you think should be done?

How quickly NaziCons forget - or choose not to remember...

maxresdefault.jpg

Dallas High School Teacher Posts Video "Shooting" Trump With Squirt Gun In Classroom

As it is, I think a suspension, loss of pay and probationary return to job is fine. What she did was wrong and huuuuugly inappropriate, but if everyone, especially those under 35, make a lot of mistakes. Give her a chance to learn from those mistakes just like if she'd done it to Obama's picture.

With the addition of being labeled a bigot against orange people

Racist!

If I were the Principal, I would suspend them for 2 weeks and make them apologize to the students and explain why it's wrong to joke about murdering the President.

How quickly NaziCons forget - or choose not to remember...

maxresdefault.jpg

If that picture is on your basement wall by your 'puter then it poses no problem.

But if your kindergarten teacher posted it today then you really should tell a responsible adult. For your own safety.

If I were the Principal, I would suspend them for 2 weeks and make them apologize to the students and explain why it's wrong to joke about murdering the President.
Suspend with no pay, of course, and agreed 100%. Good call.

I would give them the option to use any accrued paid vacation...but yes, no pay for the days missed if they don't have vacation to burn.

Last edited:

I would give them the option to use any accrued vacation...but yes, no pay for the days missed.

It's horrible that a teacher jokes about murdering the President in front of students and people think the teacher should not be disciplined in some fashion.

Forum List

Back