What should be the hourly wage for Mothers?

$10, $15, $20, $30?

No liberals will answer.
What ever a man makes, 20 percent less! :stir:

1589312070287.png

What should be the IBF for moms?

Specifically?

I guarantee not one liberal will give a number.

I’ve seen it since 2016 when Hillary said the Rich must pare their fair share.

Never one answer because they know they are hypocrites.

Specifically?

I'm a Liberal Conservative, or is that a Conservative Liberal, are they the same? Anyway, Should be $100k during pregnancy for a good job, and then for Nanny and Housekeeping duties, yeah, 50 to 100k/per year, or even more. Imagine hiring someone to do all these duties?

Specifically?

I'm a Liberal Conservative, or is that a Conservative Liberal, are they the same? Anyway, Should be $100k during pregnancy for a good job, and then for Nanny and Housekeeping duties, yeah, 50 to 100k/per year, or even more. Imagine hiring someone to do all these duties?

Social liberal, fiscal conservative that's what I really am. The minimum wage should be zero. No where in the red states do you see factory operators making minimum, even McDonald's hires over the states minimum wage in Red ones.

Specifically?

Great way to force employers to NOT hire them.

It would have been far cheaper then the excesses of extreme feminism have done to this nation and the west. All of this and we have lost a lot of our competiveness also. We still have a reduced amount of people inventing technologies. But the invention are turned into products overseas. They build them and build foundation for their nations and we use the products. After a while it does not work as well when it started.

This thread reminded me of this mom.....

The price of the Apple of Knowledge though, you have that many kids, you need to provide. Maybe she can ask Haiti for some funding. But I, as an Atlantean seeing these Atlantic Continents as Our Homeland remember these words:

I've had some women working for me....pre-cell phone. I'd say they are worth 10-15% MORE than men. They were more organized, took more pride in what they did, and continued to learn on their own. I aint talking office.I'm talking 3 field supervisors when I had a landscrape crew and a girl who ran my tree farm. I had one at one of my fish farms who was good....when she wasn't trading blows for blow.

...But I, as an Atlantean ....
A what now? Is someone making up terms to feel important?

Atlantic Ocean is named after Atlantis. Atlantis is actually fully an aboriginal name in Aztecan. Atl means water, as in Chichiatl; and lan is land, as in Aztlan, and the Antis are the Andes/Rocky mountains; so Atlantis translates to Water Mountain Land, or the Andes/Rockies Water Land. Mu is Egyptian for Water, so the name Mulan is how Ancient Chinese might have known the name, Land of Mu.

Forum List

Back