What Should Children Be Told About Marriage Equality?

You're such a moron. Look, I am the one paying your welfare check, Jake. You don't get to ask me how any sort of business dealings I may or may not be involved in are going, you need to tell ME how you're spending MY money, you little runt.

Marriage equality is men & women treating each other as equals in a real marriage. What this thread is talking about is gay "marriage". And yes, you should teach your kids it is counterfeit & not an actual marriage, regardless what leftist barking moonbats say to the contrary.

That is how you insult & stick to the topic, you little runt.

We are paying Lockejaw's way since he can't support himself. He is projecting on others because he is ashamed of himself.

Marriage equality is for all couples who want to marry, period.

Children who are taught differently will look at their parents differently, as did the children of the KKK freaks.

Tis what tis.

ps: thank you for following the rules

Smart parents teach their children to avoid predatory homosexuals in the schools, who try to get them alone and *educate* them about sex.

Thank you for following the posting rules.

very smart parents teach their children to avoid predatory homosexuals and heterosexuals in the schools, who try to get them alone and *educate* them about sex.

No, a home with a mother & a father will make them most unlikely to become rapists later in life. We don't have any information on whether "two fathers" would be bad or good, probably because homers are confirmed to be only 2% of the US population, there isn't that many "father & father" households to begin with. Homos make up 30% of molestation cases I believe(Ill make sure I have that correct here shortly or feel free to look it up yourself), so just the math alone should tell you that it's unlikely to be a better situation for children to grow up in than one man-one woman traditional households.

But you guys don't get that, and you think not getting that through your thick skulls mAkes you intelligent. Which is the funniest part about you leftists.

Your evidence does not support that.

Two daddy households are very few in number, and no data indicates there is any more problem with predatory adults than other marriages.

Two mommy households per capita have far less predatory problems than "normal" marriages.

Last edited:
Smart parents teach their children to avoid predatory homosexuals in the schools, who try to get them alone and *educate* them about sex.

No, only idiots would limit what they teach their children to predatory homosexuals. Smart parents will teach their children to avoid all sexual predators who try to get them alone and *educate* them about sex.

You tell children that families have mommies and daddies. Even if mommy and daddy are not together they both love their children very much. Some men and women are deranged. They have two women or two men pretending to be the same as real families. These people are just pretending. They cannot be trusted. Never let yourself be alone with them. Run away.

You ugly homophobic troll.

Smh...Over 30% of child molestation are committed by homosexuals, who are 2% of the population. 46% of homosexual males say they were molested as children themselves. Most molesters have been molested themselves. I think that information is enough to tell any rational human being that we should not hold homosexuality up as normal & healthy as heterosexuality, but idiots like Jake, they just deny reality.

Smh...Over 30% of child molestation are committed by homosexuals, who are 2% of the population. 46% of homosexual males say they were molested as children themselves. Most molesters have been molested themselves. I think that information is enough to tell any rational human being that we should not hold homosexuality up as normal & healthy as heterosexuality, but idiots like Jake, they just deny reality.

Yeah, idiots like Jake, the AMA, the APA ect ect ect.

Oh, and part of the problem with your stats is that if an adult make molests a prepubescent male child, you classify him as homosexual. The FBI does not. The body of a child that has not gone thru puberty is not the same as an adult's. The reason boys are molested more often is about availability, not preference by the molester.

1 in 5 girls have been molested, while 1 in 20 boys have been. Molesters are overwhelmingly male. So more molest girls than boys, by a ratio of 4-1.

An interview with the former President-Elect of the APA Nicholas Cummings Phd saying the APA is owned by the radical gay agenda. The APA is not a credible source anymore, Left Wing Rush Limbaugh.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Gay science is all fake, how gays control psychology - YouTube[/ame]

You probably consider the SPLC as a credible source as well! Lol

An interview with the former President-Elect of the APA Nicholas Cummings Phd saying the APA is owned by the radical gay agenda. The APA is not a credible source anymore, Left Wing Rush Limbaugh.

Gay science is all fake, how gays control psychology - YouTube

Yeah, I have heard this before and don't buy it at all. I know several psychiatrists and psychologists. Not one of them agrees that the APA is owned by the radical gays. My own anecdotal evidence is not any sort of majority evidence. But this claim always seemed bogus to me anyway.

Let me help you out with some math. Then perhaps you will see the lunacy of your claims.

In 2012 there were around 500k instances of child abuse reported. Of that number, 9.3% were sexual abuses. So 9.3% of 500k gives us around 46,500 instances of sexual abuse.

You claim that 30% of all molesters are gay. If we assume that each molestation is perpetrated by a different molester, then there are 13,500 children who were molested by gays. The Smithsonian Magazine reports that gays make up around 23.5% of the population. I have seen other sources quote 10%. You claim 2% (I would like to see your source). But I have seen 3.5% reported in many places, so let's us that number.

In 2012 (since I am using the child abuse reports from 2012) the US population was 313,873,685. 3.5% of that population would equate to around 10,985,578.

So there were 13,500 children molested by gays, and the gay population is roughly 11 million. That means that 0.127% of homosexuals are molesters. So, while that may be a larger percentage than the straight population, it is clearly an extreme minority of homosexuals. 99.873% of homosexuals are not child predators. By using the same figures, 99.989% of straights are not child predators.

So this pretense of yours that your tirade of yours against all gays is all about protecting children is nonsense.

You tell children that families have mommies and daddies. Even if mommy and daddy are not together they both love their children very much. Some men and women are deranged. They have two women or two men pretending to be the same as real families. These people are just pretending. They cannot be trusted. Never let yourself be alone with them. Run away.

You tell your children that love doesn't have to be just between a man and a woman. You tell your children that there's nothing wrong with shows of affection in public, regardless of who's doing it.

You tell your children that nobody should hate in the name of God. It's blasphemy.

And you tell your children to stay away from [MENTION=33658]Katzndogz[/MENTION] because she's a loon.

6c9pBhl.gif

You tell your children that love doesn't have to be just between a man and a woman. You tell your children that there's nothing wrong with shows of affection in public, regardless of who's doing it.

Define "love"? I love my aunt. Should I have sex with her? First of all, start way back in your past when you learned dysfunctionally that "love = sex". Then fast forward to today and ask yourself why you are using another man's anus as an artificial vagina.

Get back to me when you've done a soul search to answer those questions. And if you're tempted to lie about your past, remember, studies have found that...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Define "love"? I love my aunt. Should I have sex with her? First of all, start way back in your past when you learned dysfunctionally that "love = sex". Then fast forward to today and ask yourself why you are using another man's anus as an artificial vagina.

Get back to me when you've done a soul search to answer those questions. And if you're tempted to lie about your past, remember, studies have found that...

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

There are obviously several kinda of love. The romantic love, on which a marriage is based, is what we are talking about in this thread.

But I'm glad you brought it up. The gay and lesbian couples who want to marry are not just fuck-buddies. They are in love with each other. This is the key point that many seem to miss. It is not about orifices and orgasms. It is about heartfelt love for your partner.

Perhaps you can tell me when you decided that you were only attracted to women both sexually and romantically. I cannot remember a time when I could imagine being in love with a man.

There are obviously several kinda of love. The romantic love, on which a marriage is based, is what we are talking about in this thread.

But I'm glad you brought it up. The gay and lesbian couples who want to marry are not just fuck-buddies. They are in love with each other. This is the key point that many seem to miss. It is not about orifices and orgasms. It is about heartfelt love for your partner.

Perhaps you can tell me when you decided that you were only attracted to women both sexually and romantically. I cannot remember a time when I could imagine being in love with a man.

You can have fun all day dancing around the glaring symptoms of mental illness in the LGBT crowd. But I'm more of a pragmatist. When I see mannish lesbians and the "lesbians" attracted to them or femme "bottom gays" and the men attracted to them I see closeted heterosexuality. When I see gays doing graphic mock or outright deviant sex acts in their "pride" parades in front of kids on a main thoroughfare or asking them in schools to celebrate a documented child sex predator [see my signature], I RECOGNIZE the symptoms of a cult.

This cult, unlike heteros with problems in their own general population, apologizes for and celebrates the exposure of inappropriate sexual acts in front of kids or in emulating kids' predators. This is inexcusable. And given that marriage is an institution foremost about good environments to raise children in, LGBTs don't qualify.

Last edited:

You can have fun all day dancing around the glaring symptoms of mental illness in the LGBT crowd. But I'm more of a pragmatist. When I see mannish lesbians and the "lesbians" attracted to them or femme "bottom gays" and the men attracted to them I see closeted heterosexuality. When I see gays doing graphic mock or outright deviant sex acts in their "pride" parades in front of kids on a main thoroughfare or asking them in schools to celebrate a documented child sex predator [see my signature], I RECOGNIZE the symptoms of a cult.

This cult, unlike heteros with problems in their own general population, apologizes for and celebrates the exposure of inappropriate sexual acts in front of kids or in emulating kids' predators. This is inexcusable. And given that marriage is an institution foremost about good environments to raise children in, LGBTs don't qualify.

Unless Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton, and the freaks in a Madri Gras parade represent you as a heterosexual person, you are being hypocritical to claim that the most outlandish behaviors in the gay community are representative of the entire population.

I am not dancing around anything. I see that many gays have issues. I simply think those issues stem from their treatment by society rather than some innate issues of being gay.

I know too many gays and lesbians who are upstanding, productive members of society. I know too many who have been in monogamous relationships for years, if not decades, to see the logic in denying them the benefits of marriage when we grant it to every pair of drunk straights who sign the license.

Let me help you out with some math. Then perhaps you will see the lunacy of your claims.

In 2012 there were around 500k instances of child abuse reported. Of that number, 9.3% were sexual abuses. So 9.3% of 500k gives us around 46,500 instances of sexual abuse.

You claim that 30% of all molesters are gay. If we assume that each molestation is perpetrated by a different molester, then there are 13,500 children who were molested by gays. The Smithsonian Magazine reports that gays make up around 23.5% of the population. I have seen other sources quote 10%. You claim 2% (I would like to see your source). But I have seen 3.5% reported in many places, so let's us that number.

In 2012 (since I am using the child abuse reports from 2012) the US population was 313,873,685. 3.5% of that population would equate to around 10,985,578.

So there were 13,500 children molested by gays, and the gay population is roughly 11 million. That means that 0.127% of homosexuals are molesters. So, while that may be a larger percentage than the straight population, it is clearly an extreme minority of homosexuals. 99.873% of homosexuals are not child predators. By using the same figures, 99.989% of straights are not child predators.

So this pretense of yours that your tirade of yours against all gays is all about protecting children is nonsense.

Pedophiles, in general, are neither heterosexual nor homosexual. One of the many studies I posted links to references that in detail.

What a crock! It doesn't matter What you "think" is bogus. Dr. Cummings was THERE & was a signatory when the council voted for homosexuality to be removed from the DSM. He was kicked out of the APA because he wasn't going for the radical gays hostile take over & getting rid of the Leona Tyler standards(no matter what the organization would only report findings based on scientific facts, they have gotten rid of the LT principle)in order to further the gay agenda with psuedo-science.

The guy sits there and tells you that there is a shortage of "straight white males" in the APA & that it's numbers a dwindling because they've lost credibility.

So like I said, Winter. The two people you know(you don't, you're making it up)words aren't worth a thing compared to the testimony of a man who took part in the politicizing of the APA.

Have a good one.

Yeah, I have heard this before and don't buy it at all. I know several psychiatrists and psychologists. Not one of them agrees that the APA is owned by the radical gays. My own anecdotal evidence is not any sort of majority evidence. But this claim always seemed bogus to me anyway.

What Lockejaw thinks is bogus.

Peach's use of correlative statistics just kicked your butt up between your ears so you can hear her thumping it, Pinocchio.

Let's go after the problem: heterosexual males who by millions hurt children compared to homosexuals.

What a crock! It doesn't matter What you "think" is bogus. Dr. Cummings was THERE & was a signatory when the council voted for homosexuality to be removed from the DSM. He was kicked out of the APA because he wasn't going for the radical gays hostile take over & getting rid of the Leona Tyler standards(no matter what the organization would only report findings based on scientific facts, they have gotten rid of the LT principle)in order to further the gay agenda with psuedo-science.

The guy sits there and tells you that there is a shortage of "straight white males" in the APA & that it's numbers a dwindling because they've lost credibility.

So like I said, Winter. The two people you know(you don't, you're making it up)words aren't worth a thing compared to the testimony of a man who took part in the politicizing of the APA.

Have a good one.

Dr. Cummings is a crackpot. He worked for NARTH. You know, those folks who claimed they can "cure" homosexuality? And how many scientists and researchers have come forward saying NARTH misrepresented their data?? A Dr. Lisa Diamond has said repeatedly that her research was quoted and misrepresented. That her findings are in direct opposition to what Dr. Cummings claimed they said.

Also, Dr. Cummings was the one who introduced the motion to declassify homosexuality as a mental illness. Now he wants to "cure" them? And the methods of his "reparative therapy" are so far from healing as to be ridiculous. The idea of this sort of therapy has been rebuked and debunked all over the world.

The usual leftist claptrap response. How do you know that gays can't be "cured"? Explain all those people that are no longer gay? Are you saying they don't exist? It's a conspiracy against the gays?

Forum List

Back